Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• BucsSavant

Participant

7th round picks tend not to matter but this guy has some interesting measurables for a CB….6’2 4.31 40….anyone have any info on this guy? Must just not be very good on the field to last this long with those numbers.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Under 50% chance he makes the team.

Would be a #5 CB or #4-5 S

• BucWonder

Participant

I’d say over 50% as Bucs need gunners on STs. That’s how he makes the team, not as a DB.
        Go Bucs!

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I think he sticks. Bucs don’t have anyone else that can take R. Smith’s role.

Build the trenches!

• Bucman

Participant

Hes a ST guy. Solid tackler and fast.

• SunnyD

Participant

I’ve left every Licht draft with a sour taste in my mouth but just about every Licht draft results in a couple of damn good players so I am trying to keep an open mind on everyone

• m_j

Participant

7th round picks tend not to matter but this guy has some interesting measurables for a CB….6’2 4.31 40….anyone have any info on this guy? Must just not be very good on the field to last this long with those numbers.

Yepp, I‘d like to hear more as well, never heard of him.
      I was actually hoping to get Adebo from Stanford bur saints were obviously faster!

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

This kid will easily slide into Ryan Smith’s spot and he will excel on special teams. He’s fast, tall, and levels everyone he hits. He will be amazing on punt and kickoff coverages.

• m_j

Participant

fine, but we actually need someone to slide into dean‘s or smb‘s spot, and I am afraid that will be obvious by week 3-4, depending on schedule and QBs we meet there.

we are very strong and everyone is going to attack our weakest link, our corners. noone is going to try to punch thru the best running defense in the league!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah…SMB still has so much to prove. Grateful he played hit down the final stretch, but he was abused out there for more games that I would want to mention.The secondary still has some work to do when the pass rush doesn’t hit home…we all seen this.

fine, but we actually need someone to slide into dean‘s or smb‘s spot, and I am afraid that will be obvious by week 3-4, depending on schedule and QBs we meet there.

we are very strong and everyone is going to attack our weakest link, our corners. noone is going to try to punch thru the best running defense in the league!

• obuc

Participant

He can run and jump and has good height but his problem is the 3 cone drill. He ran a 7.2 which is very poor for a guy his weight. That measures how fast you change direction so he will get burned by quick receivers. He could take on a bigger more lumbering receiver or play safety. they could use him to defend bigger receivers in the red zone.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

You are right that having Wilcox playing inside or even on the boundary is not going to work given he lacks explosion. But he has enough straight line speed to be a dime defender and special teams gunner.

Build the trenches!

• KyBucfan51

Participant

The guy is made for Gunner he will have to replace Smith but BA did say he was looking for bigger, stronger, faster players on ST.

• dalbuc

Participant

His only role is a gunner. His movement from the highlights I’ve seen isn’t good.

• SOXX

Participant

I like both 7th rd picks for ST’s and back ups.

• Schwifty9

Participant

We drafted this guy to be a gunner for us, or at least to compete for the spot. The fact that he is big long and fast and might be able to get coached up at corner is nice, but he probably won’t ever be more than a special teams guy.

He hasn’t missed a tackle since 2017 which makes him perfect for that role.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.