Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 79 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

In 2020 hate crimes were DOWN overall but hate crimes against Asians skyrocketed

https://www.voanews.com/usa/race-america/hate-crimes-targeting-asian-americans-spiked-150-major-us-cities

As recent as last week, Trump referred to the virus as the China virus.

Republican governor Larry Hogan was just on a Sunday news show talking about the actual experience of his family (his wife is Korean I think)

For 4 years Trumpettes have acted as if Trump’s racist megaphone was no big deal

A guy tried to bomb Trump critics, a guy TRAVELED to the border to kill “invaders”

The Capitol was attacked by supporters looking for Pence

And so on and so forth …

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Another LoserfgtDem nothingburger.

With the help of the Trash(D)Party, assassination attempts against police officers & violence against small business owners has SKYROCKETED.

Thank you, LoserfgtTrash(D)Party– the party of the cancel culture.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Perhaps the best admission of douche bag status is that the Trumper response is Chron fiction and only Chron fiction

Lol

• DCGoth

Participant

If anyone has doubts about China being superior to the US, this short Vid sums it up nicely, while also stating truths about the problem gas with cancel culture.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s statistically incredible that every story against Republicans, is a nothingburger.

Think of all the cows slaughtered by the fake news DemonRats.

• Biggs3535

Participant

There were 122 incidents of anti-Asian American hate crimes in 16 of the country’s most populous cities in 2020

16 of the nation’s liberal Meccas? How’s that possible?

NBCNews engaged in a random act of journalism with this article, which is at odds with Mr. Cronkite’s race-baiting:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/violence-against-asian-americans-why-hate-crime-should-be-used-n1258793

Sliman Nawabi, a deputy public defender who is representing Antoine Watson, 19, in the San Francisco incident, said there is “absolutely zero evidence that Mr. Ratanapakdee’s ethnicity and age was a motivating factor in being assaulted.”

“This unfortunate assault has to do with a break in the mental health of a teenager. Any other narrative is false, misleading, and divisive,” Nawabi said.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

What the hell would his public defender to say? “yeah, my client should get double time because this was a racist event?”

???????????????????????????????????????????

point of thread: hate crimes DOWN in country BUT UP 150% against Asians

Trumper: but one guys public defender . . .

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Point: Trump’s words gave consequences

Trumper: no they don’t ….and besides he got 74 million votes

:-)

Point: the Packers are better than the Vikings because they’ve beaten then the lost 4 Tim’s snd by an average of 22 points

Trumper: not true! Read this link from this Viking fan. That extra point in the second game was actually wide.

• Biggs3535

Participant

The random act of journalism from NBCNews, in which the author is of Asian descent, references multiple events that fucktards like you labeled as a hate crime that had nothing to do with race. Give it a read and educate yourself. Or don’t, and carry-on with the intellectually dishonest race-baiting. You’ll have plenty of fellow useful idiots hop right along.

The three incidents aren’t being investigated as hate crimes, but publications and activists have grouped them under the term without supporting evidence that they have been racially motivated.

I have a pretty good idea as to what decision a piece of shit like yourself will make. Who needs supporting evidence when a good race-baiting is your mission?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

When you call everything race-baitings, it’s no different than calling everything racist.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Calling a story about Trump’s words “race baiting” is rich lol

Trump is a selfish ego maniac. He uses “Chynna virus” to DEFLECT from his own failings.

Just like CHOOSING to get vaccinated in private when his followers are one of the biggest vaccine reluctant groups.

The problem for Trumpers is that to acknowledge any of Trumps failings is to acknowledge their own or that, at best, they were conned.

The point of the thread was that his words matter (given the former size of the megaphone) … ignore that obvious point by claiming a public defender asserted one crime wasn’t a hate crime (lol) or now that it’s “race baiting”

Pfft

• Biggs3535

Participant

When you call everything race-baitings, it’s no different than calling everything racist.

I call race-baiting race-baiting and racism racism. It’s really not that hard, but it does require a brain, common sense, and nuance. Unfortunately, those things are hard to find among the news media/leftists – which are usually one and the same.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah, you’re clearly showing some nuance here

🙄

• KarmaPolice

Participant

“ but it does require a brain, common sense, and nuance”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Everything is a nothingburger.

Everything is race baiting.

Everything is woke.

Everything is cancel culture.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Everything is a nothingburger.

Everything is race baiting.

Everything is woke.

Everything is cancel culture.

Because the alternative would be an admission

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Slippery slope. The lies become an avalanche if you admit even one.

• DCGoth

Participant

Just like CHOOSING to get vaccinated in private when his followers are one of the biggest vaccine reluctant groups.

Most true there. I’m of the belief that it was easier to get Vaccination Shot 1 at the Dog Track (FEMA Pop-Up) due to half of Tampa, the Trump half, want to gain immunity The old-fashioned way, buy contracting the virus and handing it out to all is their friends. 😎

Masks are already falling out of favour around here, because people believe in their god-given right to get sick and infect everyone else, as opposed to wearing by a thin piece of cloth for a few moments out of each day.

I had no problem with a long wait, and I’m scheduled to get the serving infusion of Alien dna-laced, and federally funded nanoparticle tracking chips without any wait. 😎 (I was even a walk-up. Second infusion on March 30th).

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

weird, huh?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/smashed-windows-racist-graffiti-vandals-target-asian-americans-amid-coronavirus-n1180556

“In another instance in Yakima, Washington, in late March, Tony Yan was checking up on his restaurant, Minado Buffet, which he had closed in concordance with the state’s shelter-in-place directive.

Lisa Li, his wife and co-owner, said the windows were broken and a message was spray-painted in black on the restaurant’s exterior: “Take the corona back you chink.”

. . .

In the Midwest, Muyang Deng, a University of Wisconsin sophomore, left her residence on March 24 and saw a message scrawled in chalk across the street from the campus: “It’s from China #chinesevirus.”

….

In the San Gabriel Valley in Southern California, home to one of the largest Asian American populations in the country, Josh Fleagane and Madeline Yang said they were driving in Pasadena on March 13 when they saw a defaced “Mulan” movie poster.
      “It was on the opposite side of the street, so we made a U-turn,” Fleagane said. “It was important to document.”

A white mask was spray-painted over Mulan’s mouth, as well as the words “Toxic, Made in Wuhan.”

“San Gabriel Valley is the home of so many Asians,” Yang said. “By putting that in the middle of Pasadena, you know you’re broadcasting your message to a huge part of the Asian-American community.”

• Biggs3535

Participant

🙄

Sure, give it a try, Mr. Mayor. The Asian NBCNews reporter had enough sense to know that not every crime against any Asian is based on their race when she applied nuance to each situation. Of course, this type of thinking doesn’t benefit the race-baiters, so it’s mostly done away with in Mr. Cronkite’s media circles.

Warning: the language used in the graffiti may be disturbing and unsuitable for children. Viewer discretion is advised.

A language warning for “No Mask” and “Kung Flu”?

You snowflakes are precious.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

🙄

Sure, give it a try, Mr. Mayor. The Asian NBCNews reporter had enough sense to know that not every crime against any Asian is based on their race when she applied nuance to each situation. Of course, this type of thinking doesn’t benefit the race-baiters, so it’s mostly done away with in Mr. Cronkite’s media circles.

Warning: the language used in the graffiti may be disturbing and unsuitable for children. Viewer discretion is advised.

A language warning for “No Mask” and “Kung Flu”?

You snowflakes are precious.

so, instead of “I was wrong” you get “you snowflake are precious”

who saw that coming?

LMAO

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This is called a strawman:

“not every crime against any Asian is based on their race when she applied nuance to each situation”

No one said EVERY crime is a hate crime (not even the author of the NBC article) lol

the point: Trumps words have consequences, as seen here

the Trumpy response: “you snowflakes are precious”

Biggs3535 – aren’t you actually the snowflake when you’re unable to admit the obvious?

• Biggs3535

Participant

No one said EVERY crime is a hate crime (not even the author of the NBC article) lol

Nobody, except for you and the article you linked in the OP tabulating every crime against Asians as hate crimes. FFS…

“not every crime against any Asian is based on their race when she applied nuance to each situation”

It’s not a strawman, Mr. Cronkite. It’s the entire point of the article by the Asian reporter from NBCNews. I know it’s difficult when you’re being obliterated, but try to keep up.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

” I know it’s difficult when you’re being obliterated, but try to keep up.”

way to keep up your long and unbroken streak of being wrong about everything. :-)

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Nobody, except for you and the article you linked in the OP tabulating every crime against Asians as hate crimes. FFS…

It’s not a strawman, Mr. Cronkite. It’s the entire point of the article by the Asian reporter from NBCNews. I know it’s difficult when you’re being obliterated, but try to keep up.

I gave you credit for understanding the word “strawman.” Crazy me

the article is not a strawman, it is an article

using the article (not all crimes against Asians are hate crimes) as a response to the thread (“Trumps words have consequences”) is a strawman (“an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent’s real argument.“)

and, of course, this comment by you is completely untrue:

“the article you linked in the OP tabulating every crime against Asians as hate crime”

The article in the OP is discussing a SUBSET of crimes involving Asian victims that were categorirized by the FBI as “hate crimes,” not “every crime against Asians as hate crime” . . I guess you maybe think that 2020 only saw 122 actual crimes in 16 major cities perpetrated against Asians LMAO. This is from the article:

“There were 122 incidents of anti-Asian American hate crimes in 16 of the country’s most populous cities in 2020,”

• KarmaPolice

Participant

the best part of your post was that you were actually wrong (again) two different times, including an error is simple READING . . and yet you ended it with this:

I know it’s difficult when you’re being obliterated, but try to keep up.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

even the article you linked ACKNOWLEDGES that most of the 122 are hate crimes. You just have to read a little more closely . . first two paragraphs:

The robberies and assaults in several big-city Chinatowns have led to significant media coverage and outcry from activists, many of whom have labeled the incidents hate crimes. But recent higher-profile cases that have gone viral on social media aren’t being investigated as such, law enforcement officials say. Officials say the occurrences don’t show signs of being racially motivated

“recent . . .

higher-profile cases that have gone viral on social media . . ”

Dr. Seuss — “the more that you read, the more things you will know”

• Biggs3535

Participant

Mar. 16, 2021 at 1:37 pm
      Mar. 16, 2021 at 1:48 pm
      Mar. 16, 2021 at 1:50 pm
      Mar. 16, 2021 at 2:09 pm

The unrelenting string-posts from Mr. Cronkite is when you know he’s on tilt from being pwned. It gets kinda tricky to tell because his normal is most folk’s psychotic, but that’s the tell.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

I accept your apology

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trying to convince a frog that he’s a frog, when he thinks he’s a horse.

Can’t help you biggs… feel free to keep pounding sand