Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 56 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJack55

Participant

John McClain ?@McClain_on_NFL 10m10 minutes agoClowney on Jameis Winston "First year, you can tell he can’t really read the defense that good, but you know he’s still a good player." :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now there is some smack talk. That crap about Jameis and Watt was just respect.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh snap soooon!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fuck Clowney…acting like he is some seasoned pro…bitch has been hurt his entire career so far

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(censored) Clowney...acting like he is some seasoned pro...(censored) has been hurt his entire career so far

Jameis should write back, "clowney is a good de, but needs to stop taking injury vacays."

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

John McClain ?@McClain_on_NFL 10m10 minutes agoClowney on Jameis Winston "First year, you can tell he can’t really read the defense that good, but you know he’s still a good player." :o

Elliot Richards: Ah... well, you know, you go out there and you give a 110%, and you wanna play good, and, you know, you hope you play good... I think we played good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 10m10 minutes agoMore Clowney today, on Winston taking sacks in 1st 2 games: "We’re smiling. We’re hoping we can get there and hit him too. That’s the goal."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 10m10 minutes agoMore Clowney today, on Winston taking sacks in 1st 2 games: "We’re smiling. We’re hoping we can get there and hit him too. That’s the goal."

I would hope so if I was him. He was a #1 overall pick. Career stats show 6 games played, 13 total tackles (10 solo), 0 sacks, and 12 games on IR. Don't quite know what he's smiling about.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Don Smith rips both of that punks arms clean out of their sockets and drinks the blood flowing from the freshly severed limbs like the rock monster in Ninja Scroll.hqdefault.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Don Smith rips both of that punks arms clean out of their sockets and drinks the blood flowing from the freshly severed limbs like the rock monster in Ninja Scroll.hqdefault.jpg

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This game will be a really good measuring stick for Clowney. If he cant beat DSmith and get any sacks then he is officially a bust in my book.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This game will be a really good measuring stick for Clowney. If he cant beat DSmith and get any sacks then he is officially a bust in my book.

Arguable. It could be a better barometer on dsmith.Normally, you dont talk smack when you are dinged up, so I'm assuming he's going to be at 100% this game.And smith, well, we're just trying to figure out what tampa has in him. If he can take on this guy effectively, there is promise he can take on anyone in the nfl level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think Clowney should talk about anyonehes done nothing so far in his career and his junior year at South Carolina was laughably bad for a #1 overall pickdude doesn't try hard at all

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can talk about rookies when he plays at least 16 games. So, I’m thinking middle of next season or so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, I hope Jameis sees this and uses it on the field Sunday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope the Texans would get mad at Clowney and trade him to the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arguable. It could be a better barometer on dsmith.Normally, you dont talk smack when you are dinged up, so I'm assuming he's going to be at 100% this game.And smith, well, we're just trying to figure out what tampa has in him. If he can take on this guy effectively, there is promise he can take on anyone in the nfl level.

I am pretty sure about what we have in Smith. He is a decent pass blocker if his opponent isnt too active but he is easily beaten by anyone with a pass rush move or speed to the edge. He is also a 50% run blocker who misses his target often but is decent if he hits his guy. He is good at finishing guys off if they are off balance and will be credited with a high amount of pancakes because of it. One thing he has in common on both run and pass plays is that he takes plays off and becomes a bystander. That needs to get fixed or he will end up on the bench soon. He is still young and learning so hopefully he gets embarrassed enough in the film room that he will take it upon himself to improve his effort.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am pretty sure about what we have in Smith. He is a decent pass blocker if his opponent isnt too active but he is easily beaten by anyone with a pass rush move or speed to the edge. He is also a 50% run blocker who misses his target often but is decent if he hits his guy. He is good at finishing guys off if they are off balance and will be credited with a high amount of pancakes because of it. One thing he has in common on both run and pass plays is that he takes plays off and becomes a bystander. That needs to get fixed or he will end up on the bench soon. He is still young and learning so hopefully he gets embarrassed enough in the film room that he will take it upon himself to improve his effort.

I get the same vibe, although idk if i should question his motor, or if it is just simply getting acclimated to nfl speed/Endurance/Strength.Seems pretty good in pass protection early, but tapers off toward the end. IF he takes his training regimen seriously, i believe he can be very good.Ali just makes him look sh1tty by comparison. I don't think a lot of people take that into account either. Ali, technically, shouldnt look as good as he does so far. So i think some folks look at the stats an immediately figure smithsucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ForboBullitinBoard.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ForboBullitinBoard.jpg

How do you THINK a guy with clown in his name is gonna act?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ForboBullitinBoard.jpg

How do you THINK a guy with clown in his name is gonna act?

My guess would be like an "AssClowney". LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One GD hit and he gets all this attention?His senior season he loafed, blazed out, didn't try. First year as a pro, hides significant injury, does nothing, and Jac Smith and GMac should come in and kick the crap out of those linemen. I pray they do, the other guys get all the hype, and Gmac and Jac get NADA. The No-hype-zone!Get hype!  Time to punish Mallet, pull those corner backs up, jam them hard as hell, and let those guys punish their Olinemen. I want to see them be more physical, but with restraint. Quick hitters, when the time is there, deep ball it all daaaaaay. Jameis is money with that deep ball!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One GD hit and he gets all this attention?His senior season he loafed, blazed out, didn't try. First year as a pro, hides significant injury, does nothing, and Jac Smith and GMac should come in and kick the crap out of those linemen. I pray they do, the other guys get all the hype, and Gmac and Jac get NADA. The No-hype-zone!Get hype!  Time to punish Mallet, pull those corner backs up, jam them hard as hell, and let those guys punish their Olinemen. I want to see them be more physical, but with restraint. Quick hitters, when the time is there, deep ball it all daaaaaay. Jameis is money with that deep ball!

BF,Clowney loafed the whole time he was at SC.  He was a 2 to 3 play a game player and the rest of the time he didn't do much.  The best way to neutralize him is to run right at him.  Unless something has changed, he was never strong at the point of attach and could be washed out of the play by a good OLman.  If I'm calling plays this week, I'm going to run to the left over and over again and seal off the backside to keep Watt from crashing down from behind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BF,Clowney loafed the whole time he was at SC.  He was a 2 to 3 play a game player and the rest of the time he didn't do much.  The best way to neutralize him is to run right at him.  Unless something has changed, he was never strong at the point of attach and could be washed out of the play by a good OLman.  If I'm calling plays this week, I'm going to run to the left over and over again and seal off the backside to keep Watt from crashing down from behind.

As a USC alum and SC resident,  I can confirm this. Clowney should never have gone in the first 3 rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good points watson.I was never impressed with JC if you took his entire level of effort throughout a game.  Should be a test for D Smith though...  probably lesser than Cameron Jordan IMO.The Watt vs Cherilus thing is going to be a comedy of errors.  Gosder/Luke vs JJ is almost an even match... almost.  Need to see some creativity in stopping that guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bingo! Exactly what I was thinking! Run the ball down his throught and use play action to hit Evans with the deep ball.

Please wait…

• vbucobruce

Sander posted this video breakdown of Clowney on Twitter:http://www.bucsnation.com/2015/9/25/9396947/the-texans-quarterback-plan-whats-up-with-jadeveon-clowney-and-moreWhile I agree that Clowney has done diddly poo in the league so far, we have to account for his playmaking ability. I believe one of the comments on this thread said he wasn't stout at the point of the attack. Watch the video and let me know if you still agree with that statement; It appears he's consistently setting the edge in the video.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JJ Watt is going to eat up Winston, this could be really ugly…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JJ Watt is going to eat up Winston, this could be really ugly.....

We have a JJ Watt v Jameis Winston thread.  Please keep your baiting/trolling focused in the proper place plz.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JJ Watt is going to eat up Winston, this could be really ugly.....

We have a JJ Watt v Jameis Winston thread.  Please keep your baiting/trolling focused in the proper place plz.

Well, I'd expect them to work as a team...Lots of stunts from their front 7.  They watched what the Titans did to our o-line, too...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sander posted this video breakdown of Clowney on Twitter:http://www.bucsnation.com/2015/9/25/9396947/the-texans-quarterback-plan-whats-up-with-jadeveon-clowney-and-moreWhile I agree that Clowney has done diddly poo in the league so far, we have to account for his playmaking ability. I believe one of the comments on this thread said he wasn't stout at the point of the attack. Watch the video and let me know if you still agree with that statement; It appears he's consistently setting the edge in the video.

Shew thanks for the video. That was impressive. Even more scared of their defense now. Clowney looked like a monster and Watt looked like a beast as usual. I hope our oline is ready to go. We need to run the ball, use the screen game effectively, and get Jameis into a rhythm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am still wonder why teams  try to make college DE’s into Lb’s in the now in vogue 3-4 defense.

Please wait…

• vbucobruce

Shew thanks for the video. That was impressive. Even more scared of their defense now. Clowney looked like a monster and Watt looked like a beast as usual. I hope our oline is ready to go. We need to run the ball, use the screen game effectively, and get Jameis into a rhythm.

We share similar sentiments- I was feeling a lot better about our protection before watching the video. Ignorance is bliss  :PI hope Dougie can run on this defense or it'll be a loooooooooooong day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am still wonder why teams  try to make college DE’s into Lb’s in the now in vogue 3-4 defense.

It's a question for the ages...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

idk if i should question his motor, or if it is just simply getting acclimated to nfl speed/Endurance/Strength.

Yeah, I sort of think some of the "motor" questions are more speed of game/endurance through entire game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope this reaches the team because the way its gotten us all riled up here, were gonna come out angry

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Elliot Richards: Ah... well, you know, you go out there and you give a 110%, and you wanna play good, and, you know, you hope you play good... I think we played good.

Hahahahaha I think of that scene every time I listen to an athlete being interviewed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

idk if i should question his motor, or if it is just simply getting acclimated to nfl speed/Endurance/Strength.

Yeah, I sort of think some of the "motor" questions are more speed of game/endurance through entire game.

Yup. DL guys in the nfl are usually, if you arent wilfork, in pretty good shape. Smith has hit that wall, and once he gets his body nfl-ready, i believe he will play more soundly though all the games. Its just a matter of time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you watch his early tape at USC when he was healthy, he was unstoppable and had an extremely high motor. I saw his junior year tape and it was obvious  to me that he was hurt.If Clowney gets healthy, he will be a force to be reckoned with IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats the problem, GA. A lot of folks think he's in a bowers-like situation.Meaning, he gave most of his greatest effort in college, and his body may not have much left.It's not all uncommon to see a college guy do whatever they can to hit big in draft, and then miss the next bigger payday in the nfl.Clowney might just be another.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Is Clowney even goping to show up for the game? I thought he was still nursing a hangover... errrr, hangnail... errr, whatever it is that keeps him out of the game most of the time. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rmp83.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rmpo4.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice imagery! Well done!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats the problem, GA. A lot of folks think he's in a bowers-like situation.Meaning, he gave most of his greatest effort in college, and his body may not have much left.It's not all uncommon to see a college guy do whatever they can to hit big in draft, and then miss the next bigger payday in the nfl.Clowney might just be another.

Could very well be that he is spent. But if that guy from his early college days shows up it is going to get really interesting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just going by the film, I thought Clowney was No.1 overall worthy. But after hearing about his foot injury and seeing on tape that this was an ongoing injury for a long time that never healed, I would have passed on Clowney and picked Bortles.You just can't spend the No.1 overall pick on an injured player. And remember Spurrier ripping him for taking himself out of games? He should have never been out there playing on that injury in the first place. He should have sat out his junior year and then entered the draft fully healthy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smack talk, meme’s, ninja scroll reference.. This thread rules. I'm sure Clowney and Watt are looking forward to this game, hopefully the game plan has a lot of quick hitters and Martin can put up a great game running. Winston is going to need a lot of help. I'm hoping the Oline takes all the talk of Watt and Clowney personally and plays out of their minds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could very well be that he is spent. But if that guy from his early college days shows up it is going to get really interesting.

If you would be up for it, and since this is a clown thread,  why dont you post some clowney pre draft and post?I would, but i just got a new cel, and am new to the buttons still lol.Just would like to see if the guy has indeed slowed, because predraft, i was all about the guy, and now I'm hearing a ton of bad things besides just the injury bs.You know what. Im going to look for myself. Brb.Yeah, he doesnt look slowed too much from his college days.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rmp83.jpg

and he does cocaine

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rmp83.jpg

and he does cocaine

Jerk clowns ARE pretty damn funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/jadeveon-clowney-vs-9-teams-20112012/This is a mix of Clowney's freshman and sophomore seasons. I would break it down and make some clips but my data is all used up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/jadeveon-clowney-vs-9-teams-20112012/This is a mix of Clowney's freshman and sophomore seasons. I would break it down and make some clips but my data is all used up.

Man, he was greased lightening off the snap.I really think a guy like that would have trouble after a foot injury, but they have gotten so good at repairing them these days, idk of you can count him out just yet either.Those links showed a lot of speed. Maybe he has slowed a bit? Maybe he just isnt as fast vs nfl level talent? Something just doesnt seem the same to me when i look at his pro tape.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, he was greased lightening off the snap.I really think a guy like that would have trouble after a foot injury, but they have gotten so good at repairing them these days, idk of you can count him out just yet either.Those links showed a lot of speed. Maybe he has slowed a bit? Maybe he just isnt as fast vs nfl level talent? Something just doesnt seem the same to me when i look at his pro tape.

I don't think he is 100% yet. He is only getting part time snaps. Right now he looks like his junior year but he has obviously gotten stronger judging by his film. He has great instincts, too. He can read run/pass on the fly in an instant. He is a physical freak with cat like reflexes. If he gets 100% healthy, I think he could dominate just about every LT in the league barring a few freaks like what we saw last week in Terron Armstead.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s play at 280 lb. now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney is not a LB.    He should be a starting end in the Simeon Rice mold on a 4-3 defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is Clowney’s supposed issue loafing (ie desire) or fitness? Both? Neither?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney is not a LB.    He should be a starting end in the Simeon Rice mold on a 4-3 defense.

Wait until they cast him aside because of misuse, and sign him opposite of jsmith.Sounds good to me.

Please wait…

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.