Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Kermit56

Participant

There’s a Beautiful Molecular Relationship Between Cannabis and Caffeine…

A nice, short read

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Interesting read, thanks.

I’ve never actually tried them together…

Might have to this weekend.

Cheers

• Biggs3535

Participant

lol @ “Seattle Speedball”

• Kermit56

Participant

Interesting read, thanks.

I’ve never actually tried them together…

Might have to this weekend.

Cheers

I experienced the relationship between the two when I spent 5 years in Sicily. Weed was hard to come by but hash was everywhere. Combined with the espresso it was a nice start to the day.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

weed + caffeine + CNN + Washington Post =

“I’m gonna go vote for f*n Brandon!!”

• jbear

Participant

I’m going to have to get my medical card. I wish they’d allow recreational in Florida. The time has come.

I mean, I’m 43 years old. I’ve been drinking beer (which I do enjoy) for over 20 years. As I’ve gotten older I can absolutely feel the negative effects of alcohol a lot more than I could in my 20’s. A few too many and the next day is trash. It’s basically poison. I’ve been slowly cutting back for years. I’m now down to having a few every couple weeks, usually revolving around a football game or other socializing. I just feel that I’m drinking poison as much as I still love a good craft brewed local IPA.

I never once felt bad from smoking pot. Never once felt that it was poison. Fact is if I’m not smoking it I can’t see anything harmful at all. Needs to be completely legal… if you’re over 21. Not saying people should be doing it everywhere.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah agreed. Alcoholism too… it’s pretty stupid how we pick and choose what people can put in there body.

Especially with the countless negative effects from alcohol that go beyond your dad bod…

From spousal abuse to DUI.

All my biggest mistakes and fight have come with alcohol.

• Kermit56

Participant

weed + caffeine + CNN + Washington Post =

“I’m gonna go vote for f*n Brandon!!”

LOL!! You do you, Chron.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Hard to smoke pot these days with kids. Really only do it before bed to relax, and it’s pretty rare… but maybe I’ll try this for Sunday football and see how I do… typically it puts me in a coma by noon

• jbear

Participant

Hard to smoke pot these days with kids. Really only do it before bed to relax, and it’s pretty rare… but maybe I’ll try this for Sunday football and see how I do… typically it puts me in a coma by noon

I also have kids so I’ve been more thinking about the edibles… something like the coffee infused with pot sounds really interesting. I don’t think I have the same goal of getting super high that i did when I was a kid. I mean if/when I do something like that, it’s not with the goal of getting stoned out of my mind. lol A little buzz with some coffee sounds interesting.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah I’m in the same boat. I don’t smoke anymore, usually edibles that are CBD. THC for when I’m writing music and mixing etc.

But honestly, it just doesn’t hit home like it used to. Same with booze.

I love the first buzz with both but I reach a point where I plateu and I’m only drinking to be social… usually game night with friends.

Long story short, I’m all about moderation these days.

It’s time to shed this dad bod that I got from covid

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.