Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Clemson’s little midget LB James Skalski keeps getting kicked out of games for targeting. Good riddance.

He’s an Angry Elf.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Does OSU HC Brian Day wear glue-on eyebrows?

Such a phony, if he does…

• Bucman

Participant

I thought Ohio State didn’t belong though…

• dexmonkey

Participant

Can’t wait to hear Dabo’s excuse for why they lost

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

But..Dabo had osu ranked 11. Lawl.

• theknees

Participant

Fields is so clearly the better of the two QBs. Will be interesting to see how the next few months play out. I think when push comes to shove, the Jags are drafting Fields. He’s headier, more marketable, a stronger arm, more athletic. The Jets will probably get Trevor after all.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

And Fields career just ended before it even started.

Poor kid never had a chance.

#gottajabookissofdeath

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Fields is so clearly the better of the two QBs. Will be interesting to see how the next few months play out. I think when push comes to shove, the Jags are drafting Fields. He’s headier, more marketable, a stronger arm, more athletic. The Jets will probably get Trevor after all.

More Marketable??? HA! Trevor Lawrence has been going #1 overall in this draft for the last 3 years. I can’t remember a more hyped player in the last 20 years.

• RW

Participant

Just when I think your takes couldn’t get any crazier there you go and surprise me once more!
      Fields clearly better than Lawrence??? Let’s see how he does against Bama which has a better D Line and secondary. Fields is a good QB but he has a tendency to hold onto the ball too long and he doesn’t progress thru his reads very well.

• theknees

Participant

Just when I think your takes couldn’t get any crazier there you go and surprise me once more!
      Fields clearly better than Lawrence??? Let’s see how he does against Bama which has a better D Line and secondary. Fields is a good QB but he has a tendency to hold onto the ball too long and he doesn’t progress thru his reads very well.

Dude, did you watch last night’s game. He was stunning against a D that is much better on the pass D front than Bama.

Fields is better in just about every way. Lawrence is fine. He’s just nothing special. You saw that last night against a very average but well coached OSU defense. It’s weird…

• Bucman

Participant

Thats some serious prison of the moment type shit. Theres no way in hell any sane GM/coach take Fields over Trevor.

• theknees

Participant

It’s sounding like Fields is the clear #1 heading into the off-season. It’s weird…

• harrybucman

Participant

Jacksonville is expected to fire Marrone and hire Urban Meyer, who recruited Fields, as their HC. So it’s not that crazy that he might want to draft “his boy”.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Jacksonville is expected to fire Marrone and hire Urban Meyer, who recruited Fields, as their HC. So it’s not that crazy that he might want to draft “his boy”.

Fields isn’t “his boy” any more than Lawrence. Hell, he put Lawrence ahead of Fields earlier this year:

https://247sports.com/Article/Urban-Meyer-ranks-QBs-compares-Trevor-Lawrence-Justin-Fields-Clemson-Tigers-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-147847374/

• garfield

Participant

Lawrence is universes better than Fields as a pro prospect, don’t be dense.

• harrybucman

Participant

<p>Lawrence is universes better than Fields as a pro prospect, don’t be dense.</p>

<p>It’s evaluation of QB’s like yours that allowed the Chiefs to draft Mahommes, the Bills to draft Allen and the Chargers to draft Hebert. Evaluating NFL talent is not an exact science. It’s dense of you to think it is.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by harrybucman.

• Greattimes

Participant

With only the NCG left the conference results in the bowls is as follows:
      ACC (includes ND) 0-6
      American 1-5
      Big 10 3-1
      Big 12 5-0
      MAC 2-0
      Mountain West 2-1
      SEC 6-2

I didn’t include independents and smaller conferences which is why the win and loss columns don’t equal out.

• theknees

Participant

Fields is the better pure prospect. Lawerence gets a pass for playing with some of the best receivers of this era. As we move towards the next 10 years of football it’s clear Fields will be top of the heap.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Fields is the better pure prospect.

Man, why would you give this poor kid your proven and well-documented kiss of death?

Trying to figure out your angle here.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

It’s sounding like Fields is the clear #1 heading into the off-season. It’s weird…

Lol according to whom?

You?

Find me 1 reputable talking head that agrees with you, please.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.