Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 47 reply threads

• Author

• JDouble

Participant

Mariota is gonna look fly when he wins the Championship next week. Check out these duds!http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/01/05/oregon-ohio-state-uniforms-national-championship

• Anonymous

Inactive

#fire

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now that is how you reveal a new uniform! Haha! They dropped the green and yellow completely. Pretty damn clean.882cea50-94f9-11e4-804e-27d8be80c41d_Screen-Shot-2015-01-05-at-11-34-34-AM.png  ho14-nfb-ncaa-oregon-uniform-439-v2-crop-2-hr-36389jpeg-ed902b8e3e7aea8f.jpegB6mRrljIQAABVFg.0.jpg  -414cf874ce816f08.jpeg

• mdclarie

Participant

I like the grey-scale uni’s. The Bucs should make a version of theirs like that (Pewter and White only). Oregon never uses the same uni more than once, they’re always switching (censored) up. Pretty cool if you ask me.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota makes anything look good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish Phil Knight was a Bucs fan.That Oregon uni is sick.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im not sure NFL teams are allowed to have that many different uniforms. the No Fun League doesnt let you do much at all

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't like the Tampa Bay Yumbo unis?Yumbo1_640.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im not sure NFL teams are allowed to have that many different uniforms. the No Fun League doesnt let you do much at all

Its a shame. They could make so much more money on jersey sales.

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol i like our unis.What they do at Oregon is in another stratosphere tho.

• Anonymous

Inactive

When did White on Gray / Silver all of a sudden become cool?  I must be missing something.  They look kind of bland to me.

• Anonymous

Inactive

When did White on Gray / Silver all of a sudden become cool?  I must be missing something.  They look kind of bland to me.

It's all the rage in Paris right now buddy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's all the rage in Paris right now buddy.

I don't live in Paris.

• Anonymous

Inactive

#RaaaaaaaidahhhhhhhsFor real. It's like the Oregon Raiders.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t really like the totally different uniform every week thing. Not that they aren’t cool , it’s just too much change for the sake of change. I think Oregon should pick a few of their best combos and roll with those... at least for a season . LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't really like the totally different uniform every week thing. Not that they aren't cool , it's just too much change for the sake of change. I think Oregon should pick a few of their best combos and roll with those... at least for a season . LOL

its been so long that I cant even remember what their uniforms look like anymore. I think the ones in the Rose Bowl were close to what they wore before Nike started making new ones every single game

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Since moving to Indy, I've had at least 5 people see me in a Bucs hat or find out I'm a Bucs fan and they have said in some form, "those unis are god-awful"."I know, I know."

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't really like the totally different uniform every week thing. Not that they aren't cool , it's just too much change for the sake of change. I think Oregon should pick a few of their best combos and roll with those... at least for a season . LOL

its been so long that I cant even remember what their uniforms look like anymore. I think the ones in the Rose Bowl were close to what they wore before Nike started making new ones every single game

Yep , and that's kind of my point. It's a bad thing when people don't even know what your uni's are supposed to look like. Last week it's candy apple green , this week it's the Oakland Raiders .It's too much , imo.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Since moving to Indy, I've had at least 5 people see me in a Bucs hat or find out I'm a Bucs fan and they have said in some form, "those unis are god-awful"."I know, I know."

Sounds like a bunch of haters in Indy to me.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep , and that's kind of my point. It's a bad thing when people don't even know what your uni's are supposed to look like. Last week it's candy apple green , this week it's the Oakland Raiders .It's too much , imo.

I love it.. every jersey is an exclusive or limited edition.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah, they just recognize and dislike the look of arena league quality...the which the Bucs have in plenty in terms of talent as well as how they suit up on the field.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah, they just recognize and dislike the look of arena league quality...the which the Bucs have in plenty in terms of talent as well as how they suit up on the field.

Haters... I bet they still wear Members Only jackets and corduroy pants in Indy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

its bad if someone like myself doesn't even remember what the uniforms look like. I watch an unhealthy amount of college football and I have no earthly ideaI know what the 80s and early 90s uniforms looked like only because they wore them as throwbacks against Washington this year

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haters... I bet they still wear Members Only jackets and corduroy pants in Indy.

... and look at the Colts Uni's. Literally the most boring generic Uni's in the league. Their Uni's make Penn State look exciting. It's no wonder they can't handle ours.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They've kinda ditched the members only jackets at least.

• Anonymous

Inactive

... and look at the Colts Uni's. Literally the most boring generic Uni's in the league. Their Uni's make Penn State look exciting. It's no wonder they can't handle ours.

I'd give that title to the Browns.Indy's unis are no different than the Bears, Packers, Jets, Cowboys, Chiefs, and several others. Jacksonville and Tampa are the only two who are going the XFL route...seems we are trying to compensate for such piss poor play on the field.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd give that title to the Browns.Indy's unis are no different than the Bears, Packers, Jets, Cowboys, Chiefs, and several others. Jacksonville and Tampa are the only two who are going the XFL route...seems we are trying to compensate for such piss poor play on the field.

I'd add Seattle to that list, although theirs are a little more popular.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Browns makeover is coming this offseason. Sorry Indy = most boring. That all white helmet with a clip art horseshoe on the side ? …yawn.Give me the modern look any day.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Browns makeover is coming this offseason. Sorry Indy = most boring. That all white helmet with a clip art horseshoe on the side ? ...yawn.Give me the modern look any day.

And look at Notre Dame, Perdue, and the Hoosiers unis. The whole state of Indiana wouldn't know what a good uniform is if kicked them in the ass.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol , so true.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs draft Mariota, and I’ll buy one of those. Probably a green/yellow combo one as well. They look tight.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs draft Mariota, and I'll buy one of those. Probably a green/yellow combo one as well. They look tight.

I'll never buy a white jersey again. They get dirty too easily.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Browns makeover is coming this offseason. Sorry Indy = most boring. That all white helmet with a clip art horseshoe on the side ? ...yawn.Give me the modern look any day.

And look at Notre Dame, Perdue, and the Hoosiers unis. The whole state of Indiana wouldn't know what a good uniform is if kicked them in the ass.

Purdue's unis are very similar to the Saints unis.The Hoosiers isn't all that bland. They've done some candy striped stuff that doesn't look bad.Notre Dame has had several uniform combinations in the last few years.ncaa-football-purdue-notre-dame7.jpgimg_53f6dd6fed007.jpgnd-10-greengold-richkane-675x380.jpgplay_notredame1_sy_576.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stand by what I said.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stand by what I said.

Those Uni's look great.....for 1952 .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol I give em credit for the fact that they turned a duck into like some kind of bad ass mythical creatureI mean google "duck"This is literally what you get458712-animal-lovers-baby-duck.jpgInstead Phil Knight is tryin to give you nightmares about a motha(censored)a

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know the Seminoles had like motha(censored)a… you know Jameis and crew broke out the BB guns and declared war on all campus ducks when they got back. Wildlife, property and students beware.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol I give em credit for the fact that they turned a duck into like some kind of bad ass mythical creatureI mean google "duck"This is literally what you get458712-animal-lovers-baby-duck.jpgInstead Phil Knight is tryin to give you nightmares about a motha(censored)a

Mariota makes a Duck look like a Phoenix.phoenix_final07_by_eedenartwork-d5mohzq.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys have any other prospects from this game that we might be interested in? I'll be watching Ohio State receiver Devin Smith. He is considered a late round prospect because he has been inconsistent, but he flashes a lot of big play ability and he has speed. I'll be watching him closely. Could be a steal in the later part of the draft if he can become a more reliable target.

• Anonymous

Inactive

CB Dorin Grant is a mid round prospect for Ohio State worth watching also.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The center Grassu from Oregon is going to be great i think. Looks really athletic. That OSU DLine is a tough match up tho.

• Anonymous

Inactive

the Oregon d-line has some super tall players

• Anonymous

Inactive

I loved the unis against FSU. These are very “meh” to me. I prefer the “O” on the helmets rather than the wings. Not a huge fan of silver either.

• Anonymous

Inactive

he will be shortly.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the Ohio State QB plays a good game he could declare with Ohio State bein so deep at QB. Not sure where he would be drafted but someone to keep an eye on.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the Ohio State QB plays a good game he could declare with Ohio State bein so deep at QB. Not sure where he would be drafted but someone to keep an eye on.

hes their 3rd stringer

• Anonymous

Inactive

hes their 3rd stringer

But he has played well. Would probably get drafted if he declared. Later rounds for sure, but drafted none the less. If Logan Thomas can get drafted in the 4th round, Cardale Jones can get drafted too!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wings on the helmet make me think “eagles” and anything that brings that crap team to mind immediately fill me with revulsion.

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.