Collins & OLINE Rant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    SO CAL BUC FAN
    Participant

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF the SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m pretty sure the max offer he can get from teams is regulated, and if that’s true, why would he choose to come to the team that was the worst in the league last year???

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm pretty sure the max offer he can get from teams is regulated, and if that's true, why would he choose to come to the team that was the worst in the league last year???

Of course they are regulated read any of the 8 other Collins threads. really?Due to the following that were reported were his needs.1. Opportunity to Start at LT.2. Up and Coming Offensive team 3 year projections. Romo sucks and will be worse in 3 years. No RB's Mcfadden is fumble and injury prone.3. Playoff team within 2-3 years.He isn't getting either in Dallas.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm pretty sure the max offer he can get from teams is regulated, and if that's true, why would he choose to come to the team that was the worst in the league last year???

We got swag now

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The reaction to situations people know nothing about is always telling.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Did we offer anything? YESDid we call? YESDid we even send an email to his AGENT? YESAnything? YES YES and YESDoes that make you feel any better?  Now that you know the Bucs offered the same or more to Collins but he picked a team with a much better chance at going to the SB do you feel the same way? Now of course I don't know if that's even true, but you are going all chicken little the sky is falling knowing the exact same facts, which is nothing.  We do know Winston was trying hard to get him and I'd say its safe to say he was encouraged to do so by L&L.  If that is true, then it's probably safe to say they talked to his agent too.  Remember, we heard nothing about Collins talking to Dallas before he signed with them but apparently they were talking. And I mean this in the kindest way possible, but maybe you should take a step back, breathe in a few deep breaths and calm down.  It's not the end of the world and the sky isn't falling.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We needed to get real dirty on this one imo.  Not sure if unwilling or unsuccessful, but I would bet things not in line with all NFL rules went down behind the scenes here.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We needed to get real dirty on this one imo.  Not sure if unwilling or unsuccessful, but I would bet things not in line with all NFL rules went down behind the scenes here.

I wouldn't be surprised if Collins already has a few Dallas "sponsorships" lined up already to help offset his loss in salary.  Courtesy of JJ's and pals.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Did we offer anything? YESDid we call? YESDid we even send an email to his AGENT? YESAnything? YES YES and YESDoes that make you feel any better?  Now that you know the Bucs offered the same or more to Collins but he picked a team with a much better chance at going to the SB do you feel the same way? Now of course I don't know if that's even true, but you are going all chicken little the sky is falling knowing the exact same facts, which is nothing.  We do know Winston was trying hard to get him and I'd say its safe to say he was encouraged to do so by L&L.  If that is true, then it's probably safe to say they talked to his agent too.  Remember, we heard nothing about Collins talking to Dallas before he signed with them but apparently they were talking. And I mean this in the kindest way possible, but maybe you should take a step back, breathe in a few deep breaths and calm down.  It's not the end of the world and the sky isn't falling.

Actually Freddie,I was on Winston's Twitter feed after it was reported he was recruiting him through twitter and texts. There was nothing there. Not even something close to what McCoy was doing over the summer with DE's.....Nada~

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeez dude.. Get a grip. Are you a teenager with this reaction? Grow up.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Check the agent’s other clients.  See if any of the currently unemployeed ones wind up in Cowboy camp.  I would have been working the agent and the player.  Getting all Patriots behind closed doors.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually Freddie,I was on Winston's Twitter feed after it was reported he was recruiting him through twitter and texts. There was nothing there. Not even something close to what McCoy was doing over the summer with DE's.....Nada~

So because you saw nothing on Winston's Twitter, that makes it a fact he wasn't doing anything despite multiple sources saying he was doing it.  ::)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How do you know we did anything? Link? So, why stop at 2 and why is Gilkey on the ROSTER still?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So because you saw nothing on Winston's Twitter, that makes it a fact he wasn't doing anything despite multiple sources saying he was doing it.  ::)

It was reported he was tweeting about it yesterday. Nothing was there last night. Did he delete them?....

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How do you know we did anything? Link? So, why stop at 2 and why is Gilkey on the ROSTER still?

I even said it, I don't, but I'm not freaking out like a little school girl who saw a bug.  Do you have any links that say L&L did nothing?  Yeah, didn't think so.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.