Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 63 reply threads

• Author

• SO CAL BUC FAN

Participant

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF the SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m pretty sure the max offer he can get from teams is regulated, and if that’s true, why would he choose to come to the team that was the worst in the league last year???

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pretty sure the max offer he can get from teams is regulated, and if that's true, why would he choose to come to the team that was the worst in the league last year???

Of course they are regulated read any of the 8 other Collins threads. really?Due to the following that were reported were his needs.1. Opportunity to Start at LT.2. Up and Coming Offensive team 3 year projections. Romo sucks and will be worse in 3 years. No RB's Mcfadden is fumble and injury prone.3. Playoff team within 2-3 years.He isn't getting either in Dallas.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pretty sure the max offer he can get from teams is regulated, and if that's true, why would he choose to come to the team that was the worst in the league last year???

We got swag now

• Anonymous

Inactive

The reaction to situations people know nothing about is always telling.

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Did we offer anything? YESDid we call? YESDid we even send an email to his AGENT? YESAnything? YES YES and YESDoes that make you feel any better?  Now that you know the Bucs offered the same or more to Collins but he picked a team with a much better chance at going to the SB do you feel the same way? Now of course I don't know if that's even true, but you are going all chicken little the sky is falling knowing the exact same facts, which is nothing.  We do know Winston was trying hard to get him and I'd say its safe to say he was encouraged to do so by L&L.  If that is true, then it's probably safe to say they talked to his agent too.  Remember, we heard nothing about Collins talking to Dallas before he signed with them but apparently they were talking. And I mean this in the kindest way possible, but maybe you should take a step back, breathe in a few deep breaths and calm down.  It's not the end of the world and the sky isn't falling.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We needed to get real dirty on this one imo.  Not sure if unwilling or unsuccessful, but I would bet things not in line with all NFL rules went down behind the scenes here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We needed to get real dirty on this one imo.  Not sure if unwilling or unsuccessful, but I would bet things not in line with all NFL rules went down behind the scenes here.

I wouldn't be surprised if Collins already has a few Dallas "sponsorships" lined up already to help offset his loss in salary.  Courtesy of JJ's and pals.

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Did we offer anything? YESDid we call? YESDid we even send an email to his AGENT? YESAnything? YES YES and YESDoes that make you feel any better?  Now that you know the Bucs offered the same or more to Collins but he picked a team with a much better chance at going to the SB do you feel the same way? Now of course I don't know if that's even true, but you are going all chicken little the sky is falling knowing the exact same facts, which is nothing.  We do know Winston was trying hard to get him and I'd say its safe to say he was encouraged to do so by L&L.  If that is true, then it's probably safe to say they talked to his agent too.  Remember, we heard nothing about Collins talking to Dallas before he signed with them but apparently they were talking. And I mean this in the kindest way possible, but maybe you should take a step back, breathe in a few deep breaths and calm down.  It's not the end of the world and the sky isn't falling.

Actually Freddie,I was on Winston's Twitter feed after it was reported he was recruiting him through twitter and texts. There was nothing there. Not even something close to what McCoy was doing over the summer with DE's.....Nada~

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeez dude.. Get a grip. Are you a teenager with this reaction? Grow up.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Check the agent’s other clients.  See if any of the currently unemployeed ones wind up in Cowboy camp.  I would have been working the agent and the player.  Getting all Patriots behind closed doors.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually Freddie,I was on Winston's Twitter feed after it was reported he was recruiting him through twitter and texts. There was nothing there. Not even something close to what McCoy was doing over the summer with DE's.....Nada~

So because you saw nothing on Winston's Twitter, that makes it a fact he wasn't doing anything despite multiple sources saying he was doing it.  ::)

• Anonymous

Inactive

How do you know we did anything? Link? So, why stop at 2 and why is Gilkey on the ROSTER still?

• Anonymous

Inactive

So because you saw nothing on Winston's Twitter, that makes it a fact he wasn't doing anything despite multiple sources saying he was doing it.  ::)

It was reported he was tweeting about it yesterday. Nothing was there last night. Did he delete them?....

• Anonymous

Inactive

How do you know we did anything? Link? So, why stop at 2 and why is Gilkey on the ROSTER still?

I even said it, I don't, but I'm not freaking out like a little school girl who saw a bug.  Do you have any links that say L&L did nothing?  Yeah, didn't think so.

• jeebz116

Participant

You can also direct message someone on twitter also.

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is this other cool invention, a phone, it actually allows people to talk to each other even though they aren't is the same room.  What will they think of next?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not sure if we had enough money left in our rookie pool to match the Cowboys offer? and they fully guaranteed it.Also from Collins' standpoint, he is guaranteed to look good along that dominant oline, meaning in 3 years he will get a big time contract.  I'm not happy about it but it certainly makes sense

• jeebz116

Participant

There is this other cool invention, a phone, it actually allows people to talk to each other even though they aren't is the same room.  What will they think of next?

Yeah, apparently if there's not a Web link to a transcript of it happening or no video evidence, then it didn't happen.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, then tell us what we don't know? You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?

• Anonymous

Inactive

yet another case of us having a glaring need only to watch another team come in and make a move. It’s a Bucs life.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, you only answered a small amount of my questions. And only regarding Collins. Not any on why we would stop at only drafting or bringing in 2 more guys on the OLINE and not bringing in any UDFA's?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who knows, maybe Collins grew up a Cowboys fan?  I don’t see how it was the Bucs fault he didn’t sign with us.  He got to choose.  No one could offer a better deal than the other, so he wanted to be a Cowboy.  Not sure how that is an indictment of the team or FO…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, you only answered a small amount of my questions. And only regarding Collins. Not any on why we would stop at only drafting or bringing in 2 more guys on the OLINE and not bringing in any UDFA's?

How about because they didn't want to?  But really, how the heck would I know?  As much as I would like it, L&L don't call me daily and give me personal updates.  But you don't see me freaking out on the forums because of it do you?  Oh, and I don't use twitter much less follow Winston, so that must be why I don't have all the absolute facts like you do.  ::)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who knows, maybe Collins grew up a Cowboys fan?  I don't see how it was the Bucs fault he didn't sign with us.  He got to choose.  No one could offer a better deal than the other, so he wanted to be a Cowboy.  Not sure how that is an indictment of the team or FO...

I'm speaking in generalities and the Collins non-signing just brings forward my thoughts. Why are we only happy with Smith & Marpet? Why did we not bring in any UDFA OLINEMEN? Was our group #1 last year and too good to not want to overload a position of strength or #31-#32 in the League? When building a roster you grow each position and add to the equation. Gilkey is still here he sucks. Anyways, if one of our starters get hurt we're screwed once again.

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF the SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Hey here's something you may find interesting. There are 32 teams in the NFL and Collins could only sign with one of them.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welp. We’ll need to draft two linemen (one O-line, one D-line) in the first four rounds every year for the next decade to keep pace with the better teams of the NFL. It all starts in the trenches.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who knows, maybe Collins grew up a Cowboys fan?  I don't see how it was the Bucs fault he didn't sign with us.  He got to choose.  No one could offer a better deal than the other, so he wanted to be a Cowboy.  Not sure how that is an indictment of the team or FO...

I'm speaking in generalities and the Collins non-signing just brings forward my thoughts. Why are we only happy with Smith & Marpet? Why did we not bring in any UDFA OLINEMEN? Was our group #1 last year and too good to not want to overload a position of strength or #31-#32 in the League? When building a roster you grow each position and add to the equation. Gilkey is still here he sucks. Anyways, if one of our starters get hurt we're screwed once again.

Yeah and (except for Collins) all those UDFA OLINEMEN would have really saved our day!  ::) And please stop acting like GIlkey is the starting LT or something.  Everyone knows he is as good as gone as soon as roster cuts need to be made.  Until then, there is no reason to cut him.  They still need camp fodder to work the others.  Again, calm down, it's not all doom and gloom.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey here's something you may find interesting. There are 32 teams in the NFL and Collins could only sign with one of them.

I get it Pepsi.........But, it isn't just Collins! It's anyone.They shouldn't be happy with just 2 upgrades that may or may not be upgrades through the draft. Until they play the top players in the NFL they could be worse or as good as Collins was last year....Who is going to scream then? We have what 7-9 guys on the OLINE how many are better than AVERAGE? If you say all 7-9 are Average or Better than why didn't they play like it? Because they weren't they were the 31-32 ranked OLINE in the NFL last year. Some may get better due to time. But, also you have some that may get worse due to time and aging. So, it's a coin flip.I just see it differently. If I have an issue/deficiency on the roster. I continue to bring in players until I find the right ones to fix the problem. And after they were ranked last or second to it they should be looking for players everywhere. You can bring them in for tryouts....I have not seen anyone brought in or signed to UDFA contracts at an OLINE position. To me that would mean they are happy with only 2 upgrades/possible upgrades and that isn't good enough. When your entire Future was just placed into the hands of a 21 year old kid Winston. Who is going to have enough to worry about. I'm saying you keep looking till its fixed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah and (except for Collins) all those UDFA OLINEMEN would have really saved our day!  ::) And please stop acting like GIlkey is the starting LT or something.  Everyone knows he is as good as gone as soon as roster cuts need to be made.  Until then, there is no reason to cut him.  They still need camp fodder to work the others.  Again, calm down, it's not all doom and gloom.

Its about depth and finding players anywhere. We quit at the OLINE position and have moved on. That's the wrong thing to do. IF you don't bring anyone else in your happy with what you got. UDFA or otherwise.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was reported he was tweeting about it yesterday. Nothing was there last night. Did he delete them?....

this is inaccurate

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its about depth and finding players anywhere. We quit at the OLINE position and have moved on. That's the wrong thing to do.

First, there are more then 7 Oline currently on the team.  In fact there are more then double that, 15.  Also, the Bucs get first dips at June 1 cuts and TC cuts.  Except for Collins, I don't know of a single UDFA that could make any difference to the talent we currently have.  Again, just be patient.  Just because it didn't happen today doesn't mean they are done doing anything about it.  No one has quit.  Geesch.  Gottschalk, Ben Allen, Josh Dietrich-Smith, EvanGilkey, Garrett Mankins, Logan Omameh, Patrick Edwards, Kadeem Warren, JeremiahMarpet, Ali Smith, Donovan Pamphile, Kevin Patchan, Matt Cousins, Oniel Dotson, Demar  Fragel, Reid

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its about depth and finding players anywhere. We quit at the OLINE position and have moved on. That's the wrong thing to do.

First, there are more then 7 Oline currently on the team.  In fact there are more then double that, 15.  Also, the Bucs get first dips at June 1 cuts and TC cuts.  Except for Collins, I don't know of a single UDFA that could make any difference to the talent we currently have.  Again, just be patient.  Just because it didn't happen today doesn't mean they are done doing anything about it.  No one has quit.  Geesch.  Gottschalk, Ben Allen, Josh Dietrich-Smith, EvanGilkey, Garrett Mankins, Logan Omameh, Patrick Edwards, Kadeem Warren, JeremiahMarpet, Ali Smith, Donovan Pamphile, Kevin Patchan, Matt Cousins, Oniel Dotson, Demar  Fragel, Reid

This has been a 3 year process for me Freddy. Anyways, I've got to go checkout some College Baseball teams! Our Draft is in JUNE!

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has been a 3 year process for me Freddy. Anyways, I've got to go checkout some College Baseball teams! Our Draft is in JUNE!

3 years, Wow!  You only have about 36 more years to go to catch up to me. Have fun watching baseball, maybe it will help you relax.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, then tell us what we don't know? You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?

Its truly, truly amazing that you used a metaphor that goes entirely against the premise of your original post.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This evaluation from the NFL:Strong upper body strength. Has strong hands and will snatch and control less active defenders. He takes defenders for a ride once he's engaged on the move. Loves to mash and intimidate opponents. Mean player. Can center pass rushers and end their attempt in pass pro. Utilizes length in pass protection and is acclimated to a pro-style offense. Able to run-block and pass-set laterally. Well-schooled and technically proficient. If he gets beat on a play, he comes back even harder on the next snap. Finisher. Can come in and play guard or tackle.WEAKNESSES Fails to consistently bring hips and feet with him through contact in the running game, causing him to fall forward and lose balance. Hand usage is a major concern. Hands will start too low in pass pro at times and has to work hard to redirect. Change of direction is slow for a tackle. Relies on lunging rather than foot movement to counter inside moves. Plays high out of stance and loses leverage battle on short-yardage confrontations. Will have to move to right tackle or inside.SOURCES TELL US "I love the guy on tape. Big-time finisher in the run game and we need that. What I don't like is that his hands are bad as a pass blocker right now and I'm not sure he gets that fixed right away." -- AFC offensive line coachNFL COMPARISON Maurkice PounceyBOTTOM LINE Brawling right tackle or guard prospect in the NFL who has had a level of success in hyper-competitive SEC West. Lacks athleticism to be a consistent left tackle, despite his snaps there in college. Collins plays with a mean streak that is evident in every game, and could come in and start right away in a power-running game as a guard. Apparently the NFL does NOT project Collins as a LT.

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the record:  the NFL is even more unflattering about Smith playing LT

• Anonymous

Inactive

He went to a huge market team that will get national coverage every day of the season and offseason. Great o-line around him to make him look better. Easier for his payday in 3 years. You guys that think we were a better option or even considered are delusional idiots

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have traded up (or down) at the very end of the 3rd. He said he would of signed if he was a 3rd rounder or higher. It was worth the risk imo, not to mention he was my fav olinemen lin the draft.F*** WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE TRUE STEAL OF THE DRAFT IF I WAS THE GM!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

3 years, Wow!  You only have about 36 more years to go to catch up to me. Have fun watching baseball, maybe it will help you relax.

3 years in disappointment that we had the opportunity to fix it long before today, La'El Collins, or anyone else. Disappointment has been here since I started being a fan with my Grand Father in 1976 when John McKay left USC for Tampa Bay. I was also at the Super Bowl XXXVII and my dream was realized of watching my favorite Football team there! Though my Grand Father had passed the year before it was a great time to be fan! Hope to see it again.Anyways! I watched the presser on my phone during BP and he wanted to be a Cowboy from the get go. Good for him! Wish him well. Not the Cowboys though....Peace~

• Anonymous

Inactive

jeezus still can’t believe the Cowboys got the two biggest steals of the draft in Gregory and Collins..i hope both of them have an enormous impact so that the next GM for the Bucs would be willing to take chances on players who are worth it. nice job Cowboys scouting department you really hit it out of the park this draft yet again.

• sansue

Participant

Do we have a game on Sunday or something? Did they announce that teams aren’t allowed to make anymore roster moves after Collins was signed?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do we have a game on Sunday or something? Did they announce that teams aren't allowed to make anymore roster moves after Collins was signed?

hey man if you're referring to me I'm just giving my 2 cents…the Cowboys made  two great  moves and we have to credit where its due. btw the tittle of the thread aint about other moves to be made.

• sansue

Participant

I’m just saying we have plenty of time to put some depth and competition at the o-line. Honestly, the o-line should automatically be better since we have an experienced play caller (Koetter) who can draw up plays that cater to the strength of our o-line, not to mention, if Smith and Marpet are just average players then its a huge upgrade from the tendem of Collins, Cousins, Gilkey and Ohmama. I think Licht and Lovie are doing a good job of addressing our issues, you can’t fix everything in one season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, at the end of the day it was Collins choice to make, again...why would he want to come to a team that has been bottom feeding for years???  Its not like the bucs have the Jedi mind trick or something.  Dont go all UFOjoe on us now.

• wesleyc

I would have traded up (or down) at the very end of the 3rd. He said he would of signed if he was a 3rd rounder or higher. It was worth the risk imo, not to mention he was my fav olinemen lin the draft.F*** WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE TRUE STEAL OF THE DRAFT IF I WAS THE GM!!!

And what if he hadn't been cleared by police? We have a PR nightmare and just wasted a 3rd round with a team starving for depth. In hindsight it sounds great but there is a reason no one picked him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ultimately this thread comes from a lack of perspective. The offense has been dreadful for a decade and this FO is actually making an effort to fix it. Aside from the LB Alexander, they’ve only drafted offensive players including two OL last year and two premium picks at OL this year. And as someone mentioned earlier, we have first crack at waivers this year. Remember a guy named Donald Penn. Our next Donald Penn may still be out there this offseason.Also, realistically we know that Dotson is an above average starter, Mankins is at least average, and EDS is iffy but functional for a center. Pamphile and Edwards will have more experience as well as the new guys. THIS is what overhauling the O-line looks like. And finally, let's not forget that an offensive unit isn't only as good as it's O-line. Improved skill position play can also make the O-line look better. Winston may be enough of an immediate upgrade on McCown that the line also looks better. Didn't even mention the scheme change yet... This offensive may be much improved RIGHT now and we won't know it until the season starts. Whining about UDFAs is missing the point entirely.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The thing with collins is every team could only offer the same deal, right?  Basically the ball is in his court.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I’m just saying we have plenty of time to put some depth and competition at the o-line. “That statement has been worn out around here for about a year. So much so its meaningless any more. How did that work out last year ("we have plenty of time"-we ended up with the worse OL in the league (thank you Lovie-NOT!) - at the very last minute they bring in old man Mankins. The powers that be and all the local media , including PR staff have chosen not to make the OL upgrade an issue to force attention until something is done about it. I don't expect it to change as long as Lovie is here. He hasn't really made it a top top priority in 17 months, why would he start now?The local media's malaise is not surprising. Schiano was fair game for anything (even damning him for something he did not do), but King Lovie has become an untouchable.Disgusting, IMO.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the attitude that just because someone thinks we should sign a certain player, that player and the other 31 teams in the league have no say in the matter and he should come here, and if he doesn’t, we are doomed to decades of failure.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You feel local media exerting pressure through their writing/talking is the best way to guide this franchise?Or that they have some obligation to do so and are not fulfilling some civic duty otherwise?  Like there is some media conspiracy to protect the crappiness of our offensive line.Your post comes off a little crazy to me Stan.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not sure why anyone is surprised, he specifically said he wanted to go to a contender. If that’s the case and if all 32 teams were interested (and I’m sure they were) then I fully expected us to be quite low on his list.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The powers that be and all the local media , including PR staff have chosen not to make the OL upgrade an issue to force attention until something is done about it. I don't expect it to change as long as Lovie is here. He hasn't really made it a top top priority in 17 months, why would he start now?

How is the team spending their second and third round picks on it NOT making it a priority?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The powers that be and all the local media , including PR staff have chosen not to make the OL upgrade an issue to force attention until something is done about it. I don't expect it to change as long as Lovie is here. He hasn't really made it a top top priority in 17 months, why would he start now?The local media's malaise is not surprising. Schiano was fair game for anything (even damning him for something he did not do), but King Lovie has become an untouchable.Disgusting, IMO.

4 draft picks, including 2 2nd round picks plus 2 premium FA's and a trade is not making it a priority?

• Anonymous

Inactive

You feel local media exerting pressure through their writing/talking is the best way to guide this franchise?Or that they have some obligation to do so and are not fulfilling some civic duty otherwise?  Like there is some media conspiracy to protect the crappiness of our offensive line.Your post comes off a little crazy to me Stan.

Of late that would be pretty accurate.

• Anonymous

Inactive

There will still be chances to add depth after teams start making cuts. Last I checked we don’t have a game on Sunday.

• Anonymous

Inactive

There will still be chances to add depth after teams start making cuts. Last I checked we don't have a game on Sunday.

People told me, Hate, and some others to relax last pre-season when we complained that the Bucs looked like hot trash and how did that turn out?It's not too early to start having concerns. Free agency is basically long over, the draft is done, and our roster is pretty much how it's going to look going into week 1. It's not like we're going to be signing a bunch of All Pros before September.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sure they didn't even check into signing a top 10 offensive lineman on the cheap. Who would want that? Seems like a lot of work. What are you kidding me OP? I'm sure the Bucs and EVERY OTHER TEAM in the league wanted this guy on the 3 year deal for 2 million he signed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

There will still be chances to add depth after teams start making cuts. Last I checked we don't have a game on Sunday.

People told me, Hate, and some others to relax last pre-season when we complained that the Bucs looked like hot trash and how did that turn out?It's not too early to start having concerns. Free agency is basically long over, the draft is done, and our roster is pretty much how it's going to look going into week 1. It's not like we're going to be signing a bunch of All Pros before September.

Jeff, and they are still saying it.RHB, thank you I agree.

• Anonymous

Inactive

jeezus still can't believe the Cowboys got the two biggest steals of the draft in Gregory and Collins..i hope both of them have an enormous impact so that the next GM for the Bucs would be willing to take chances on players who are worth it. nice job Cowboys scouting department you really hit it out of the park this draft yet again.

Re: Gregory - Daniel Jeremiah was on Move the Sticks and said that he's yet to talk to a personnel guy who thinks Gregory makes it. He had one GM tell him that he wouldn't take him if the draft were 12 rounds.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The powers that be and all the local media , including PR staff have chosen not to make the OL upgrade an issue to force attention until something is done about it. I don't expect it to change as long as Lovie is here. He hasn't really made it a top top priority in 17 months, why would he start now?

I'm just absolutely baffled by this rant. We signed 4 FA linemen last year. We traded a 4th rounder for another one. We just used 2 second rounders on OL this year (one of which involved a trade). The results so far have sucked, but there's no evidence of lack of effort or lack of priority involved. And I'm at a loss for where the media conspiracy fits in.

• Anonymous

Inactive

jeezus still can't believe the Cowboys got the two biggest steals of the draft in Gregory and Collins..i hope both of them have an enormous impact so that the next GM for the Bucs would be willing to take chances on players who are worth it. nice job Cowboys scouting department you really hit it out of the park this draft yet again.

If you like Gregory than you should be pumped about Donovan Smith! Check out Donovan making Gregory his b*tch over and over...http://draftbreakdown.com/video/donovan-smith-vs-randy-gregory-2013/

• rrosemarie8

Participant

If you like Gregory than you should be pumped about Donovan Smith! Check out Donovan making Gregory his b*tch over and over...http://draftbreakdown.com/video/donovan-smith-vs-randy-gregory-2013/

Gregory wasnt doing jack that game. He had maybe one nice play that whole clip, Smith is a fuck!n mammoth!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice Rant! I was looking for us to sell out for this guy and we didn't.  I get the cautious approach, but it's not like he pulled a Ray Ray on this thing...

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.