Collins & OLINE Rant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    jeebz116
    Participant

You can also direct message someone on twitter also.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is this other cool invention, a phone, it actually allows people to talk to each other even though they aren't is the same room.  What will they think of next?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure if we had enough money left in our rookie pool to match the Cowboys offer? and they fully guaranteed it.Also from Collins' standpoint, he is guaranteed to look good along that dominant oline, meaning in 3 years he will get a big time contract.  I'm not happy about it but it certainly makes sense

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    jeebz116
    Participant

There is this other cool invention, a phone, it actually allows people to talk to each other even though they aren't is the same room.  What will they think of next?

Yeah, apparently if there's not a Web link to a transcript of it happening or no video evidence, then it didn't happen.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The reaction to situations people know nothing about is always telling.

So, then tell us what we don't know? You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

yet another case of us having a glaring need only to watch another team come in and make a move. It’s a Bucs life.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So, you only answered a small amount of my questions. And only regarding Collins. Not any on why we would stop at only drafting or bringing in 2 more guys on the OLINE and not bringing in any UDFA's?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who knows, maybe Collins grew up a Cowboys fan?  I don’t see how it was the Bucs fault he didn’t sign with us.  He got to choose.  No one could offer a better deal than the other, so he wanted to be a Cowboy.  Not sure how that is an indictment of the team or FO…

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So, you only answered a small amount of my questions. And only regarding Collins. Not any on why we would stop at only drafting or bringing in 2 more guys on the OLINE and not bringing in any UDFA's?

How about because they didn't want to?  But really, how the heck would I know?  As much as I would like it, L&L don't call me daily and give me personal updates.  But you don't see me freaking out on the forums because of it do you?  Oh, and I don't use twitter much less follow Winston, so that must be why I don't have all the absolute facts like you do.  ::)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who knows, maybe Collins grew up a Cowboys fan?  I don't see how it was the Bucs fault he didn't sign with us.  He got to choose.  No one could offer a better deal than the other, so he wanted to be a Cowboy.  Not sure how that is an indictment of the team or FO...

I'm speaking in generalities and the Collins non-signing just brings forward my thoughts. Why are we only happy with Smith & Marpet? Why did we not bring in any UDFA OLINEMEN? Was our group #1 last year and too good to not want to overload a position of strength or #31-#32 in the League? When building a roster you grow each position and add to the equation. Gilkey is still here he sucks. Anyways, if one of our starters get hurt we're screwed once again.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF the SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Hey here's something you may find interesting. There are 32 teams in the NFL and Collins could only sign with one of them.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Welp. We’ll need to draft two linemen (one O-line, one D-line) in the first four rounds every year for the next decade to keep pace with the better teams of the NFL. It all starts in the trenches.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who knows, maybe Collins grew up a Cowboys fan?  I don't see how it was the Bucs fault he didn't sign with us.  He got to choose.  No one could offer a better deal than the other, so he wanted to be a Cowboy.  Not sure how that is an indictment of the team or FO...

I'm speaking in generalities and the Collins non-signing just brings forward my thoughts. Why are we only happy with Smith & Marpet? Why did we not bring in any UDFA OLINEMEN? Was our group #1 last year and too good to not want to overload a position of strength or #31-#32 in the League? When building a roster you grow each position and add to the equation. Gilkey is still here he sucks. Anyways, if one of our starters get hurt we're screwed once again.

Yeah and (except for Collins) all those UDFA OLINEMEN would have really saved our day!  ::) And please stop acting like GIlkey is the starting LT or something.  Everyone knows he is as good as gone as soon as roster cuts need to be made.  Until then, there is no reason to cut him.  They still need camp fodder to work the others.  Again, calm down, it's not all doom and gloom.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF the SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Hey here's something you may find interesting. There are 32 teams in the NFL and Collins could only sign with one of them.

I get it Pepsi.........But, it isn't just Collins! It's anyone.They shouldn't be happy with just 2 upgrades that may or may not be upgrades through the draft. Until they play the top players in the NFL they could be worse or as good as Collins was last year....Who is going to scream then? We have what 7-9 guys on the OLINE how many are better than AVERAGE? If you say all 7-9 are Average or Better than why didn't they play like it? Because they weren't they were the 31-32 ranked OLINE in the NFL last year. Some may get better due to time. But, also you have some that may get worse due to time and aging. So, it's a coin flip.I just see it differently. If I have an issue/deficiency on the roster. I continue to bring in players until I find the right ones to fix the problem. And after they were ranked last or second to it they should be looking for players everywhere. You can bring them in for tryouts....I have not seen anyone brought in or signed to UDFA contracts at an OLINE position. To me that would mean they are happy with only 2 upgrades/possible upgrades and that isn't good enough. When your entire Future was just placed into the hands of a 21 year old kid Winston. Who is going to have enough to worry about. I'm saying you keep looking till its fixed.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah and (except for Collins) all those UDFA OLINEMEN would have really saved our day!  ::) And please stop acting like GIlkey is the starting LT or something.  Everyone knows he is as good as gone as soon as roster cuts need to be made.  Until then, there is no reason to cut him.  They still need camp fodder to work the others.  Again, calm down, it's not all doom and gloom.

Its about depth and finding players anywhere. We quit at the OLINE position and have moved on. That's the wrong thing to do. IF you don't bring anyone else in your happy with what you got. UDFA or otherwise.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.