Collins & OLINE Rant

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The powers that be and all the local media , including PR staff have chosen not to make the OL upgrade an issue to force attention until something is done about it. I don't expect it to change as long as Lovie is here. He hasn't really made it a top top priority in 17 months, why would he start now?

I'm just absolutely baffled by this rant. We signed 4 FA linemen last year. We traded a 4th rounder for another one. We just used 2 second rounders on OL this year (one of which involved a trade). The results so far have sucked, but there's no evidence of lack of effort or lack of priority involved. And I'm at a loss for where the media conspiracy fits in.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

jeezus still can't believe the Cowboys got the two biggest steals of the draft in Gregory and Collins..i hope both of them have an enormous impact so that the next GM for the Bucs would be willing to take chances on players who are worth it. nice job Cowboys scouting department you really hit it out of the park this draft yet again.

If you like Gregory than you should be pumped about Donovan Smith! Check out Donovan making Gregory his b*tch over and over...http://draftbreakdown.com/video/donovan-smith-vs-randy-gregory-2013/

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    rrosemarie8
    Participant

jeezus still can't believe the Cowboys got the two biggest steals of the draft in Gregory and Collins..i hope both of them have an enormous impact so that the next GM for the Bucs would be willing to take chances on players who are worth it. nice job Cowboys scouting department you really hit it out of the park this draft yet again.

If you like Gregory than you should be pumped about Donovan Smith! Check out Donovan making Gregory his b*tch over and over...http://draftbreakdown.com/video/donovan-smith-vs-randy-gregory-2013/

Gregory wasnt doing jack that game. He had maybe one nice play that whole clip, Smith is a fuck!n mammoth!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WTF? Did we offer anything? Did we call? Did we even send an email to his AGENT? Anything?Why are we standing pat after drafting 2 count them 2 OLineman? You keep adding to the Group until your OLINE is fixed. WE didn't even bring in any UDFA OLINEMAN.... WTH. Our starting OLINE was CRAP last year. Our reserves and Bench OLINE guys were CRAP last year. HELL GILKEY is still on the ROSTER! HE would be better served picking up weights in the weight room. The guy isn't quality or average at any OLINE position.This is beyond Stupid if these guys (Smith & Marpet) Can't PLUG n PLAY then Lovie & Licht best be gone. I wont even go into the DLINE and DE issues... F* ME~ Shouldn't surprise me in the least!OFF the SOAP BOX NOW~ THANKS!

Nice Rant! I was looking for us to sell out for this guy and we didn't.  I get the cautious approach, but it's not like he pulled a Ray Ray on this thing...

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.