Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Color Rush no longer required for TNF, more uniform changes possibly coming

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MichaelMyersIsABucsFan Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:50 am.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tpeluso
    Participant

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000925839/article/is-nfls-color-rush-era-in-danger-of-fading-away

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST get rid of the one-helmet rule so that we can get the Bucco Bruce creamsicles back. I have no clue what the other changes they’re thinking of could possibly be, but enough’s enough already as far as that’s concerned. Always made it down for the throwback games and I want them back.

As far as Color Rush goes, if the Bucs aren’t going to try all-pewter this season finally, best to let it die. The all-reds never really added anything, IMO.

+10
    Rating: +7. From 13 votes.
    Please wait...

Cerious
    Participant

Use the all red jersey as our ‘home’ jersey once the heat fades in late October. The all red color rush is perhaps the best looking of all of our current jerseys.

+8
    Rating: -4. From 20 votes.
    Please wait...

blah
    Participant

TNF needs the ’96 uniforms. I love the Bucs but the creamsicle unis need to be retired, forever.

+7
    Rating: -4. From 18 votes.
    Please wait...

ABuccsFan
    Participant

Thank God. Our color rush uniforms sucked.

+8
    Rating: +5. From 11 votes.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

TheChronicHotAir
    Participant

Maybe they will make Thursday Nights “Throwback Thursday”?

ColorRush=garbage

+4
    Rating: +2. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...

buccaneerNW
    Participant

I love the color rush… It’s better than the creamsicles… Color rush is the only uniform variation I actually like with the current uniforms. Hopefully, they’ll dump the current uniforms after this year. Fix the numbers on the uniform, get rid of the pewter shoulder crap, and take down the size of the logo on the helmet to something half way between where it is now (WAY too big) and the previous uniforms.

+5
    Rating: 0. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...

Diehard Astheycome
    Participant

96′ uniforms were enhanced creamsicles . I actually wonder what a full season of the 95-96 unis would be like. I liked the shiny/ metallic tangerine pants we had. The shinier orange jerseys those years too.I would rather watch us in the shiny orange pants on the road and bright shiny orange tops at home for 16 games. Then white, and lead pencil black with patches on shoulders mixed with a dark red on occasion, etc. 4 combos all ugly. Give me the two we had in 95, 96 one year until they figure it out.Of course 97′ n on were technically the best.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Blah
    Apr 13, 18 at 6:38 pm #1076122
    TNF needs the ’96 uniforms. I love the Bucs but the creamsicle unis need to be retired, forever.

——-
    until the Bucs can consistently win more than 8 games a season, they should be required by NFL rule to wear their old creamsicle Yuks uniforms.

+2
    Rating: 0. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

@blah The 96 uniforms were the old orange jersey’s…..

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.