Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Congratulations to all Bucs fans on making the playoffs! I haven’t posted here much in a while, not because I was too busy watching my Patriots suck, but health issues creeping back. Watching this team has kept me going and excited every week and learning to like a a new uniform is strange, especially for a hard core fan Boston fan.

Both Bucs games vs the Falcons weren’t on TV up here but followed on line. After game 12, I thought Brady was starting to turn a corner. He had 28 TDs and thought if he got hot he could reach 40. Well, he did get hot and it’s amazing what this guy has done.

It’s Super Bowl or bust for this team. I said from the start that they have a shot, and they do. Brady always does. Protect Brady and the Bucs offense will play well. Cold weather, if applicable, is not a problem, obviously. With Brady and Gronk, there is experience that is invaluable and they won’t get intimidated. It took while for this offense to gel but for all the hype and ups and downs, it was expected. They are ready on offense, defense I’m still not sure – and for all I’ve said about Brady, defense still wins. Defense has the talent, I’m hoping they put all together starting Saturday.

Washington is already running their mouths…..perfect!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Glad to have you with us and thanks for the kind words. I’ll bet you’re looking forward to the Bucs/Pats game in Foxboro next season. I’ll have to admit, it’s kinda weird seeing the playoff schedule and New England isn’t on it.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I’m not dying or anything just having kidney problems and pain comes with that…..and uretal stents! Damn those suck!! Another surgery coming, seeing surgeon Thursday in Boston but it’s only 1 kidney and I have two, so who gives a shit!! I’d give my bad kidney up for the Bucs to win it all this year! Enough about me….</p>

<script async src=”https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”></script&gt;
        <ins class=”adsbygoogle”
        style=”display:block; text-align:center;”
        data-ad-layout=”in-article”
        data-ad-format=”fluid”
        data-ad-client=”ca-pub-6114677105545158″
        data-ad-slot=”1184249302″></ins>
        <script>
        (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
        </script>

<p>Just read the White is out with Covid, I didn’t even realize he missed last game,(still haven’t seen it, hoping NFL Network replays it). This shouldn’t matter but still always want all your horses. Also seeing Evans go down was a bummer but looks like we may be in luck. Brady could lose Evans, Godwin, Brown and Brate and still have more than he did in his last SB. No excuses, Bucs are playing a 7-9 team, need to take care of business. Brady in his career is 14-3 in his 1st playoff game of a season. Last season and in 2009 you could see the writing on the wall in those games. Only the 2010 loss to the Jets was an upset. Everyone do thier job and Bucs will be moving on!! Not the slightest bit nervous, this is when the real season begins!!

• 3rd String Kicker

Congratulations to all Bucs fans on making the playoffs! I haven’t posted here much in a while, not because I was too busy watching my Patriots suck, but health issues creeping back. Watching this team has kept me going and excited every week and learning to like a a new uniform is strange, especially for a hard core fan Boston fan.

Both Bucs games vs the Falcons weren’t on TV up here but followed on line. After game 12, I thought Brady was starting to turn a corner. He had 28 TDs and thought if he got hot he could reach 40. Well, he did get hot and it’s amazing what this guy has done.

It’s Super Bowl or bust for this team. I said from the start that they have a shot, and they do. Brady always does. Protect Brady and the Bucs offense will play well. Cold weather, if applicable, is not a problem, obviously. With Brady and Gronk, there is experience that is invaluable and they won’t get intimidated. It took while for this offense to gel but for all the hype and ups and downs, it was expected. They are ready on offense, defense I’m still not sure – and for all I’ve said about Brady, defense still wins. Defense has the talent, I’m hoping they put all together starting Saturday.

Wishing you better health ahead PatsfanrootingforBucs! I hope Tom, Rob, and New England’s South Roster plays home field for the Lombardi!

• RudeGuy

Participant

Cheers to your better health in 2021. I heard one of the WFT players was running his mouth about Brady as he left the field on Sunday. I’m sure it got back to Brady and he will play it off during interviews. Deep down inside him it lights a fire.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Cheers to your better health in 2021. I heard one of the WFT players was running his mouth about Brady as he left the field on Sunday. I’m sure it got back to Brady and he will play it off during interviews. Deep down inside him it lights a fire.

Yup Chase Young. Kid was voted a captain as a rookie. Absolute stud. I see a lot of Lawrence Taylor in him.

As good as he is & WFTs front 7 is, they dont stand a chance Saturday.

Go Bucs!

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Great to hear and before anything else thanks to the man upstairs your health is better… yes, it took a while for us to start rolling and I had no doubt that at some point we’d be in this position…not taking credit for the streak but since before it started I’ve been bumping a “BA is a good coach” thread every week and it seems to be working for us so I’ll make sure I go ahead bump it to keep us rolling lol… on a serious note this is what sports is all about getting us through hard times in our lives… they’ve done it for me in the past where just watching my team out together an all around good team win it’s all it takes to get me out of a dark place… anyways man, glad to have you here with us and don’t forget to raise the flag.. let’s go Bucs!!!!!

Chase Young you want Tom?? You got Tom!!

• hanks9872

Participant

Here is wishing you better health!
      I love it when people call Brady out! In years past he typically makes them pay although, I can’t understand why a rookie thinks he can call out the GOAT! Earn your stripes dude. 7.5 sacks in a career doesn’t do that. If I were BA, I’d double that dude all day long.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

I love it when people call Brady out! In years past he typically makes them pay although, I can’t understand why a rookie thinks he can call out the GOAT! Earn your stripes dude. 7.5 sacks in a career doesn’t do that. If I were BA, I’d double that dude all day long.

I think I know why tho… have you ever heard of a saying “he doesn’t know better” maybe he’s so naive that he doesn’t understand the magnitude of calling out a great one like that… vets will never call out a great one like that cuz they’ve played against that particular player and know what that player is capable of… The one who I’m terrified for and needs to put his boy boy pants on is D. Smith this week, cuz Washington is gonna throw everything but the kitchen sink at him knowing he’s the weak link on the OL..

• hanks9872

Participant

I agree! DS needs to play his best game of the year!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Forget about doubling him. I’d put in a backup O-Lineman and order him to take out Young’s knees.

• seekpar

Participant

You watched Karate Kid one too many times…

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

That guy needs more Koala Kai and support the leg!

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I’m not dying or anything just having kidney problems and pain comes with that…..and uretal stents! Damn those suck!! Another surgery coming, seeing surgeon Thursday in Boston but it’s only 1 kidney and I have two, so who gives a shit!! I’d give my bad kidney up for the Bucs to win it all this year! Enough about me…

Just read the White is out with Covid, I didn’t even realize he missed last game,(still haven’t seen it, hoping NFL Network replays it). This shouldn’t matter but still always want all your horses. Also seeing Evans go down was a bummer but looks like we may be in luck. Brady could lose Evans, Godwin, Brown and Brate and still have more than he did in his last SB. No excuses, Bucs are playing a 7-9 team, need to take care of business. Brady in his career is 14-3 in his 1st playoff game of a season. Last season and in 2009 you could see the writing on the wall in those games. Only the 2010 loss to the Jets was an upset. Everyone do thier job and Bucs will be moving on!! Not the slightest bit nervous, this is when the real season begins!!

• buc_boi

Participant

I don’t care who you are, that’s funny !

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.