Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 92 reply threads

• Author

• Skull and Bones

Participant

http://top100.nfl.com/trackerHis fellow nfl players have voted him the 15th best player in the league after only his 2nd season.  20 spots higher than Lavonte David. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

And we care why?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Show some respect for the 4th next defensive player in the league according to this poll.  Only one defensive guy is supposedly in the top 10.  We could have had the guy but we drafted Barron instead.  A guy not even scratching the top 100. And we allowed a division rival to acquire an absolute stud.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’ve got to get beyond life’s disappointments. If this is the worst thing you have to face, you’ve got it pretty good. Consider yourself lucky. Now, let’s move on. You can do it, man. I’m praying for you.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Show some respect for the 4th next defensive player in the league according to this poll.  Only one defensive guy is supposedly in the top 10.  We could have had the guy but we drafted Barron instead.  A guy not even scratching the top 100. And we allowed a division rival to acquire an absolute stud.

I show respect for teams not players. The off season fluff is amusing though!

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://top100.nfl.com/trackerHis fellow nfl players have voted him the 15th best player in the league after only his 2nd season.  20 spots higher than Lavonte David.

Lolz....5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

A poll that most of the players in the league don’t vote on actually. And Aaron Rodgers was 11th lmao. Yea, this poll is a joke.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So why are you congratulating them then?  Besides the obvious trolling effort? 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fail troll is fail.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This poll shows fans vote ranking.  When you look at it, VJax is the only one of three Buc players that has a fan ranking… probably because he played in SanDog before he came to Tampa....and people laughed when I said the Bucs have a d-bag fan base...

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t understand the obsession with this guy.  A lot of his tackles are downfield.  He’s like a better version of Barrett Ruud.  Everyone sees his high tackle count and think he’s a superstar.Pass.  Lavonte is more of an impact player.

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Well congrats to him I guess. I’m still much happier we have Lavonte instead.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think being the leader of the #2 defense in the league is more of an impact than the #17th. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think being the leader of the #2 defense in the league is more of an impact than the #17th.

They were the #23 defense the year before and the #5 the year before that and #15 before that. #2 isn't really saying much since they are so inconsistent.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is obviously a troll thread, but it is comical to watch “Kuechly is a drag-down tackler” chorus squirm whenever he receives accolades from around the league.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kuechly by most accounts is somewhere between the 20-25th best defensive player in the league.  He’s overhyped for obvious reasons and he’s one pile on play from an injury.  Best of luck to him though.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is obviously a troll thread, but it is comical to watch "Kuechly is a drag-down tackler" chorus squirm whenever he receives accolades from around the league.

The fact that Kuechly won DPOY and is the highest LB on this list is just as bad as the people who say he is another Ruud. He isn't close to either one. He's a good LB that deserves no where near the recognition and praise he receives so it doesn't really bother me when people trash the guy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand the obsession with this guy.  A lot of his tackles are downfield.  He's like a better version of Barrett Ruud.  Everyone sees his high tackle count and think he's a superstar.Pass.  Lavonte is more of an impact player.

Agreed, dude gets a lot of tackles but I'm more interested in the fact that David had more sacks and more picks last year than Luke has had in his first two seasons combined. He's a good player but he's a not a top 20 player.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope you congratulate him when Doug knocks his dlck in the dirt or when our TEs are running circles around him. I miss Erik Lorig already.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand the obsession with this guy.  A lot of his tackles are downfield.  He's like a better version of Barrett Ruud.  Everyone sees his high tackle count and think he's a superstar.Pass.  Lavonte is more of an impact player.

theres not really an obsession, just one poster being a little bltch.

• Anonymous

Inactive

How do you know Barron isn't the only defensive player in the top 10?

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is obviously a troll thread, but it is comical to watch "Kuechly is a drag-down tackler" chorus squirm whenever he receives accolades from around the league.

The fact that Kuechly won DPOY and is the highest LB on this list is just as bad as the people who say he is another Ruud. He isn't close to either one. He's a good LB that deserves no where near the recognition and praise he receives so it doesn't really bother me when people trash the guy.

This is where I stand. He's not the best LB, or even close to it, but he's not a bum like Rudd.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is where I stand. He's not the best LB, or even close to it, but he's not a bum like Rudd.

We have to over state his deficiencies to make up for all of the bouquets sent his way by fans on this board.  He is very talented but his talent doesn't come close to matching his accolades.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares? The only reason Skull and Java constantly blow this guy is because of his skin color.

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL; we need to establish which players are the most photogenic and have the best publicity departments.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it really that inconceivable that he actually is as good as the accolades say?  I don't know too many DPOY's that were handed that award.  It's not like a fan-voted Pro Bowl nod because a player was first round pick or their reputation of being good in the past.  Could it possibly be you are wrong?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have you actually watched him play? Or do you just catch the highlights on SportsCenter?

• Anonymous

Inactive

This I can agree with

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares? The only reason Skull and Java constantly blow this guy is because of his skin color.

I guess the players must enjoy blowing him as well.  Is that because of his skin color too?

Have you actually watched him play? Or do you just catch the highlights on SportsCenter?

Is this a serious question?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess the players must enjoy blowing him as well.  Is that because of his skin color too?

Is this a serious question?

1. Yeah. Clearly, the reason Skull and Java troll the hell out of these boards with the Kuechly nonsense is because they appreciate his game.2. Yes, it was a serious question. I only ask because of who I'm talking to. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

This show is fun to watch but you can’t take it too seriously. Rodgers falling out of the top ten… Watt NOT being the highest rated Defensive player/falling out of the top ten… A WR who could potentially be suspended for the entire season makes top 20… a 2nd year QB with OK numbers makes it into the top 20 because of his team winning the SB… Lot of questionable decisions in there. Kuechly’s ranking is one of them.I don't think Lynch is a top 20 player, nor do I think Wilson is... I certainly don't think Sherman is top 10 but his mouth has seemingly catapulted him about 15 spots or so higher than he probably should be ranked. Very flawed show, but fun to watch, nonetheless.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m still not impressed by a guy who got flat out trucked by Dj Ware.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s basically a post super bowl jerk off session.  Although, the ‘Hawks look like they are built to compete for a while. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still got to say that the players cast the vote, no one else. I don’t care who finishes where, but the fact that the players voted, it doesn’t matter who finishes in the top 50. They’re their because they got the players to elect them is enough for me. Besides, it’s only for last year..But that's just me..

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dragged by Brian Leonard after a ten yard gain . WHy do people keep saying Weakly is a drag down tackler ???BrsDP.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do I need to post the Davin Joseph pwnage gif ??Weakly= Ruud on Steroids.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dragged by Brian Leonard after a ten yard gain . WHy do people keep saying Weakly is a drag down tackler ???BrsDP.gif

it was kinda impressive that he didn’t get trucked by carimi on a crackback.

• Anonymous

Inactive

it was kinda impressive that he didn't get trucked by carimi on a crackback.

I actually it's pretty laughable that Weakly wasn't strong enough to immediately shake Carimi , like every other player in the league did , lol.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Washed out by the great Davin Joseph :wArYZ.gifBwahahahaahaha!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

bucs-panthers.gifliability in coverage too

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keuchly’s accolades are more a reflection of America’s latent racism than his on filed accomplishments.  He is an above average linebacker playing behind one of the leagues best front fours.  He is also white.  Take these facts together and you have the NFL defensive player of the year.  LMAO, dude is not even the best player on his defense, I’d take either of their DE’s first.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keuchly's accolades are more a reflection of America's latent racism than his on filed accomplishments.  He is an above average linebacker playing behind one of the leagues best front fours.  He is also white.  Take these facts together and you have the NFL defensive player of the year.  LMAO, dude is not even the best player on his defense, I'd take either of their DE's first.

QFT - particularly in Tampa where as soon as a white player is drafted that players jersey sales are on back order. The media loves a good white player as well. It's really pathetic.

• brycen54

Participant

It really is pathetic when anyone likes a white person.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeeze, would ya stop with the racist stuff already.  There’s plenty of racial homerism to go around.  Talking like a racial homer complaining about other racial homers isn’t going to do much to help.

• dzejms

Participant

It really is pathetic when anyone likes a white person.

Don't worry, the Bucs have ZERO white starters on defense and 11 black starters on defense.  No Kuechly's on the Bucs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without John Lynch being the brains of the secondary we don’t win that Super Bowl.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke is Ruuuuuud 2.0. Sooner or later they’ll figure it out, just like we did with Ruud.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You racists sound like the same ones that said you didn’t want to draft Joe Thomas because he was going to be another Robert Gallery.  And yes.  I  saw that a lot on this board back during the 2007 draft.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Skull calling someone racist. That’s a joke in itself.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke is Ruuuuuud 2.0. Sooner or later they'll figure it out, just like we did with Ruud.

Dear God, when will people stop making this moronic comparison?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably when Weakly stops getting dragged like a little bltch.

• Anonymous

Inactive

this made me laugh.  Thanks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

this made me laugh.  Thanks.

I hate to bring up facts but LK was one of the best at run stoppage pct. http://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/publish/2014_IDP_SPOTLIGHT_All_Hail_King_Kuechly.htm2014 IDP Spotlight: All Hail King KuechlyMay 1, 2014 Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on email Share on favorites Share on print | More Sharing ServicesMoreMore articles from Gary Davenport The calendar has turned from April to May, and soon the interminable wait leading up to the 2014 NFL Draft will be over. Soon after the draft will come OTA’s and training camp, and the next thing you know it will be IDP Draft Season.Time flies and all that crap.I’ve talked at some length about this year’s incoming rookies both here at Fantasy Sharks and at IDP Manor . There will be more talk yet after the draft, once we know where those youngsters land. Until then, I decided to get a head start on the 2014 IDP Spotlight Series at Fantasy Sharks by taking a look at my pick for the top fantasy linebacker in 2014.Of course, on many levels that’s redundant, since there really isn’t much I can say about Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly that he hasn’t been said pretty loudly on the field the past two years.YearSoloAsst.SacksINTFFRank2012103611.020LB2201393632.040LB8 Going back to Kuechly’s last year at Boston College, all the 6’3”, 236-pounder has done over the past few years is produce in every way imaginable.Kuechly led all FBS players in tackles with a staggering 191 at BC in 2011, and then came about as close to backing that up as possible in leading the NFL in tackles with 164 as a rookie. Kuechly was named the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2012, and then backed that up by winning Defensive Player of the Year in 2013.In other words, Kuechly is pretty good.In many respects, Kuechly is something of a throwback: A classic 4-3 MIKE linebacker whose ferociousness and phenomenal instincts more than compensate for any lack of so-called “elite” athleticism.He’s certainly a fantastic sideline-to-sideline run defender. Among inside linebackers who saw more than 750 snaps in 2013 (the “three-down” players), Kuechly was the NFL’s best against the run according to Pro Football Focus . He finished third in run stop percentage, trailing only Brandon Spikes of the Buffalo Bills and Paul Posluszny of the Jacksonville Jaguars.Kuechly also isn’t a liability in coverage by any stretch. As PFF's Sam Monson pointed out, Kuechly “is adept at reading and reacting to short passes in front of him,” and while he sometimes struggles in intermediate coverage it’s an area in which he continues to improve.Coverage is one of the areas Kuechly told Joseph Person of The Charlotte Observer he’s working on this offseason, along with improving his pass-rush repertoire. “Working on some moves, working on counter-moves, I think that will allow me to do some more things,” Kuechly said. “Last year I got stuck in a couple spots in pass rush and it led to big plays because they were counting on me getting there and I wasn’t quite able to.”Yes, Kuechly’s solos were down a bit in his second NFL season, which in turn caused him to fall toward the back of the top 10 fantasy linebackers. However, there’s reason to think that last year’s eighth-place finish among fantasy linebackers was closer to Kuechly’s fantasy floor than his ceiling.For starters, while last year was considered a relative disappointment for Kuechly by some, it’s worth noting that it ain’t like the bottom fell out. In Fantasy Sharks Default IDP Scoring Kuechly scored nearly the same amount of fantasy points as his rookie year.In IDP, early-round busts can be both more common and more costly than on the offensive side of the ball. There’s something to be said for the consistency Kuechly has shown so far in his NFL career.Also, there were a few factors that contributed to “holding Kuechly back” from an IDP perspective. The Panthers defense did an incredible job getting off the field last year, resulting in Carolina ranking 30th in tackle opportunities for the season.The year before? The Panthers’ defense saw the eighth- most tackle opportunities.Players like safety Mike Mitchell, cornerback Captain Munnerlyn and linebacker Thomas Davis all had career years in 2013. Now Mitchell and Munnerlyn are gone, and with all due respect to Davis, he’s a 31-year-old linebacker with the most rebuilt knees in the entire NFL.All it takes is one of those factors to break Kuechly’s way in 2014. Or for a Carolina passing game that was ravaged by free agency to have trouble sustaining drives, and there’s the bump in tackle opportunities that shoots Kuechly into the top five again.A couple of those factors do, and Kuechly’s linebacker numero uno.With that said, as tantalizing as the possibility of even bigger and better things from Luke Kuechly is, he also affords a measure of insurance to fantasy owners. He hasn’t missed a game, he rarely leaves the field, and even in a “down” year Kuechly was a handful of stops or a big play or two away from the top five.He may not be a runaway number one (as LaVonte David supporters would no doubt attest), but when you combine a top-three IDP ceiling with arguably the best fantasy floor at the linebacker position, you’re left with the recipe for a first defensive pick that won’t have you breaking stuff by October.That’s enough to make Kuechly the top IDP linebacker of 2014, and depending on your league’s scoring system Kuechly may well be the best bet as the first defensive player overall off draft boards this summer.Be sure to check back here at Fantasy Sharks throughout the offseason for all your IDP needs. Whether it’s information on free agency and the 2014 NFL draft, updated dynasty and redraft player rankings or strategy tips and sleepers, Fantasy Sharks has everything you need to dominate your IDP league in 2014!Also, for additional IDP information be sure to check out IDP Manor , and for the latest IDP news and player updates follow IDP Manor on Twitter .Gary Davenport is the IDP Senior Staff Writer at Fantasy Sharks and a member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association. Gary’s IDP work has been featured in a number of national print publications and on both satellite and terrestrial radio, and he was a finalist for the FSWA Web Article of the Year in 2013.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Indeed. Plus, we know for a fact the Panthers' home stat keepers are fluffling his numbers. How else to you explain not hearing his name all day but he has 18 tackles? Pffffft, okay.  Weakly is within two yds of a tackle he gets an assist. God forbid if he touches a guy. They give him 2 tackles for one play.

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.thefootballeducator.com/impact-tackling-need-comprehensive-statistics-nfl/#ixzz37VRtGh7TWeakley fans mad.

"Kuechley may have racked up 300 total tackles in his first two years by my count, however, not only did he make fewer impactful plays in relation to the line of scrimmage over the past two years than six of his fellow linebackers (an average of 4.03 per game), he has been vastly outperformed by rookie classmate and Super Bowl XLVIII Champion Bobby Wagner (5.07 per game), who hasn’t garnered anywhere near the attention or accolades"Read more: http://www.thefootballeducator.com/impact-tackling-need-comprehensive-statistics-nfl/#ixzz37d9zmjxBYep. They real mad.

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL @ the Weakley fans bringing up defensive fantasy stats to back him up. Of course Weakley is a great fantasy player because he racks up a bunch of tackles. But when you look deeper into the stats (the one’s that actually matter and show how good a LB is), you see that most of his tackles are after the ball carrier has gained a few yards and he doesn’t make as many big plays as multiple other LB’s in the league do.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What part of this did you not understand?He’s certainly a fantastic sideline-to-sideline run defender. Among inside linebackers who saw more than 750 snaps in 2013 (the “three-down” players), Kuechly was the NFL’s best against the run according to Pro Football Focus . He finished third in run stop percentage, trailing only Brandon Spikes of the Buffalo Bills and Paul Posluszny of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m far more interested in impact plays… I prefer TFL (David is the best at this), sacks (David is better than Kuechly here as well), INTs (David was 2nd in the NFL for LBs last year) than mere tackles. Let’s not forge that the ONE category that supposedly matters (tackles) where he beat David, he beat him by 1 measly tackle. That alone says that he wasn't deserving of DPOY. David was more deserving, but I still thought guys like Quinn, Watt and Mathis were ahead of them both.Kuechly is a top flight MLB, but he's by no means the best LB in the league or a deserving DPOY.

• Anonymous

Inactive

In terms of run stop %, PFF had Luke at #3 in the league (Foster was #24), in terms of tackling efficiency PFF had Luke at #16 (Foster was #40)

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm far more interested in impact plays... I prefer TFL (David is the best at this), sacks (David is better than Kuechly here as well), INTs (David was 2nd in the NFL for LBs last year) than mere tackles. Let's not forge that the ONE category that supposedly matters (tackles) where he beat David, he beat him by 1 measly tackle. That alone says that he wasn't deserving of DPOY. David was more deserving, but I still thought guys like Quinn, Watt and Mathis were ahead of them both.Kuechly is a top flight MLB, but he's by no means the best LB in the league or a deserving DPOY.

This kind of comparison really doesn't make sense considering they are playing different positions with different roles

• Anonymous

Inactive

What part of this did you not understand?He’s certainly a fantastic sideline-to-sideline run defender. Among inside linebackers who saw more than 750 snaps in 2013 (the “three-down” players), Kuechly was the NFL’s best against the run according to Pro Football Focus . He finished third in run stop percentage, trailing only Brandon Spikes of the Buffalo Bills and Paul Posluszny of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Kuechley may have racked up 300 total tackles in his first two years by my count, however, not only did he make fewer impactful plays in relation to the line of scrimmage over the past two years than six of his fellow linebackers

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kuechly’s a fine player.  And as much as some people want to pretend it’s not true, Ruud gave us some really good years too.  But … Kuechly’s not a Buc.  I still don’t see any reason why I should “show [him] some respect”.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kuechly's a fine player.  And as much as some people want to pretend it's not true, Ruud gave us some really good years too.  But ... Kuechly's not a Buc.  I still don't see any reason why I should "show [him] some respect".

"Because he's white" - Java

• brycen54

Participant

The J man is still all up in your dome, huh? Hopefully some day you'll recover, but that day appears to be a long way in the future.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kuechly's a fine player.  And as much as some people want to pretend it's not true, Ruud gave us some really good years too.  But ... Kuechly's not a Buc.  I still don't see any reason why I should "show [him] some respect".

the funny thing is, if we had done the intelligent thing and drafted him instead of Barron most of these same clowns would be touting him as a god, naming their sons Luke, screaming Kooouckly every time he makes a play, and Roger Goodell Sucks  and  the one or two other female posters would be pleasuring themselves to his image.  Only the racist like Donkey Hunter would refuse to board the Rock N Roll Kuechly Koo express. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Had we drafted Matt Ryan or cam newton we as fans would do the same thing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

the funny thing is, if we had done the intelligent thing and drafted him instead of Barron most of these same clowns would be touting him as a god, naming their sons Luke, screaming Kooouckly every time he makes a play, and Roger Goodell Sucks  and  the one or two other female posters would be pleasuring themselves to his image.  Only the racist like Donkey Hunter would refuse to board the Rock N Roll Kuechly Koo express.

Kuechly is good, but he isn't the best LB in the NFL like a lot of people think (I know you're just trolling, but other people around the league actually believe it). I would rather have Kuechly over Barron at this point too, but Schiano was an idiot who wanted to reach for a safety at #7 so there's nothing we can do about it. Now that Barron is a Buc, I am going to support him and not slurp all over Kuechly, like any normal Bucs fan would do. You're just a troll idiot who tries to be Java though, so typing this out is pointless.If  Kuechly was a Buc, he doesn't have a DPOY award and would not be hyped up this much so it wouldn't be an issue anyways about calling him out for being overrated.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The J man is still all up in your dome, huh? Hopefully some day you'll recover, but that day appears to be a long way in the future.

It was a joke. Relax. Go light one up.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kuechly is good, but he isn't the best LB in the NFL like a lot of people think (I know you're just trolling, but other people around the league actually believe it). I would rather have Kuechly over Barron at this point too, but Schiano was an idiot who wanted to reach for a safety at #7 so there's nothing we can do about it. Now that Barron is a Buc, I am going to support him and not slurp all over Kuechly, like any normal Bucs fan would do. You're just a troll idiot who tries to be Java though, so typing this out is pointless.

well written.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm far more interested in impact plays... I prefer TFL (David is the best at this), sacks (David is better than Kuechly here as well), INTs (David was 2nd in the NFL for LBs last year) than mere tackles. Let's not forge that the ONE category that supposedly matters (tackles) where he beat David, he beat him by 1 measly tackle. That alone says that he wasn't deserving of DPOY. David was more deserving, but I still thought guys like Quinn, Watt and Mathis were ahead of them both.Kuechly is a top flight MLB, but he's by no means the best LB in the league or a deserving DPOY.

This kind of comparison really doesn't make sense considering they are playing different positions with different roles

I guess the point I'm trying to make is the same on RogerGoodellSucks just made, that he isn't the best LB in the league.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get off his johnson man. Still mad about Ruud?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congratulations to Luke Kuechly on his new contract.

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys see how quick mike james looked in that gif? 

• johnd

Participant

what a great thread.  the OP knows football.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope you congratulate him when Doug knocks his dlck in the dirt or when our TEs are running circles around him. I miss Erik Lorig already.

LOL real homer

• Anonymous

Inactive

For Boston!That guy was crazy good at BC.  Before that I really wanted Raji too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats to the second best MLB in the NFC South. King Kwon rules now!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Enough with the kumbaya bullispit. Dude plays for the other team. Screw him.

• vlagatta

be a fan of the game

• Anonymous

Inactive

be a fan of the game

You deserve a participation trophy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats to the second best MLB in the NFC South. King Kwon rules now!!

The Wrath of Kwon is coming to a stadium near you.  ;D

• mike25315

Participant

Reminds me so much of you

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really wanted the bucs to draft this guy.Idc he didnt get drafted here, but man, i hate that he's in the bucs division.Really glad tampa brought in david though. He really is a baller, and i hope they let him wreck havoc at the los again. Dude is just crazy/insane good at it.

• suesweat

Participant

Concussion!

• johnd

Participant

Luke plays hard every game.  Concussions happen.  I would be more worried about Lavonte David costing the Bucs a win with a stupid penalty at the end of the game if I were you.

• suesweat

Participant

Luke plays hard every game.  Concussions happen.  I would be more worried about Lavonte David costing the Bucs a win with a stupid penalty at the end of the game if I were you.

Sorry LVD doesn't enter a Luke thread but nice try! Luke went.....BOOOOOOM!

• johnd

Participant

Congratulations to Luke for being named Gruden’s Grinder of the night.  You certainly are earning that big pay day.

• johnd

Participant

Speaking of LBers that got big contracts how is Lavonte David doing this year for you guys?

• suesweat

Participant

Let's start page 4 out right! People should know you are the OP, Skull. You seem to have the same disorder 10lbfish does.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would we care on a Buccaneer message board? They are the enemy

• suesweat

Participant

Why would we care on a Buccaneer message board? They are the enemy

He's just trolling you and apparently doing a bang up job on it.

Viewing 92 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.