Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Madman

Participant

Rooting for this guy in the NFL. Cancer survivor. Beast of a RB at 6’2 240. Reminds me of Duece McCallister. Ben Boulware said he’s the guy he least wanted to tackle in college football. Could be a late-round option for the Bucs.

NFL Draft scouting report: James Conner could be a steal
      http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/2/24/14718196/nfl-draft-scouting-report-james-conner

• BucsBay

Participant

I like Conner a lot. Fournette is a bit more athletic and explosive, but I think Conner runs with more instinct and is much better in pass protection. Plus you’d think Conner is only just now getting back all the way from the battle with cancer. I would love to draft him on day 3.

• Crazy Legs

Participant

I want him to succeed SO badly. Maybe ours in rd 5?

Certified Redboard GM
      Mediocrity is the sincerest form of Imitation that greatness can pay to flattery

• GoldsonAges

Participant

He’s probably the best all around back; running, catching and blocking in the draft. He just doesn’t have the elite athletic traits that the top backs have.

I am rooting for this kid to succeed. Such a great story, he would be a major inspiration inside any NFL lockerroom. Thanks for posting this OP

GottaJaboo wrote:
      (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
      Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

• wolfet

Participant

Thanks fir sharing.  Would love  to grab him in round 5, but if not I will be rooting for him to make it.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Conner has off the charts althetic metrics.  I would not be surprised to see him drafted in the third round.

If he is available in the 4th Licht needs to run up to the podium to draft him.

Build the trenches!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.