Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pass/0ap2000000342104/NFL-Fan-Pass-Ballin-with-Boldin?campaign=Twitter_videos_boldinLook, there is our starting QB dunking away at a local HOOPS game.  Any objections?Not me.  But the guy can play some ball!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid, I am impressed, very athletic indeed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the athleticism. Not really a huge fan of bball in the offseason (see Connor Barth), but it looks like they were playing pretty lax, jump shots and uncontested dunks. Glad he made it through unscathed. Definitely more athletic than I had thought.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

damn McCown was pretty impressive there

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is why glennon is on the outs they want someone that can move enough to make a first down when a play breaks down. They’ve been hinting at this all off season.

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

Too bad we didnt have Boldin stay here for the season.  Boy did they luck out getting him so cheap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really wish football players would focus on football in the offseason.  This is mind numbingly dumb and gives me insight into his intelligence. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wow this dude is athletic holy cow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah for a big boy at his age he can move around.  Beinga  career backup can lend to a healthier body.Joe Montana was a decent dunker, too.  Surprised me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For some reason his tattoo and the dunking made me like him a lot more. Him and #JFF will have some dope dunk contests next year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really wish football players would focus on football in the offseason.  This is mind numbingly dumb and gives me insight into his intelligence.

Charity can go to hell right? They need to be selfish and just focus on football and themselves! :pWhat this really does is give us insight into YOUR intelligence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Were those 10 foot rims?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charity can go to hell right? They need to be selfish and just focus on football and themselves! :pWhat this really does is give us insight into YOUR intelligence.

Listen DB,  he can support charity without playing in a charity basketball game.  What happens if his knee gets blown.  I know, I know, that would never happen.  He has one job, to engineer TD drives for the Buccaneers and putting that in jeopardy is really small minded and it appears, so are you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TE !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt he was saying at the expense of charity. I’m pretty sure he was saying not to risk health playing basketball when he should be focused on football.That said, I don't agree with the mindset at all, the anti-basketball stance a lot of people take about NFL'ers. It's just another form of exercise to stay in shape, something people enjoy doing that also happens to be good cardio, etc. You can get hurt doing any kind of physical training.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He didn’t hurt himself. Surprised by the amount of athleticism in McCown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luke won the team slam dunk contest in 2005 at training camp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BALLER.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and by comparison , here is the athleticism of JFF :johnnyroundball_medium.gifManzielosexuals mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and by comparison , here is the athleticism of JFF :johnnyroundball_medium.gifManzielosexuals mad.

He's a midget! That's why. Duh!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QB1 got some skills on the hardwood. Kind of impressive to see to be honest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those McCowns are athletic as hell. Whole family.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and by comparison , here is the athleticism of JFF :johnnyroundball_medium.gifManzielosexuals mad.

Perfect.  Dude is like 5'7". 

Please wait…

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.