Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Pewter Reporter Mark Cook drafted his own Bucs team and built his squad with a tough physical defense first, then went with the same on the offensive line. Check out Cook’s Ultimate Bucs Team and let us know which team you think is better.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9884:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As I said in the other thread, would you really want 36-year-old Randall McDaniel over 26-year-old Frank Middleton?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am going with McDaniel in his prime. Although big Frank had a solid run for a few years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh I didn’t realize you could get players in their primes. I assumed they were being evaluated just while they were with the Bucs. If so, you really missed out by taking Doug Williams instead of Vinny's 1998 29/7 season with the Jets and Garcia's 2000 31/10 with the 49ers.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Why wouldn't you take Steve Young in his prime?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why wouldn't you take Steve Young in his prime?

Didn't even think about him. There are so many great choices for Bucs QBs who had significantly better production with other teams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And anyone would definitely take Kevin Carter in his prime over Greg Spires.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I forgot about Steve Young when we were drafting.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I think you should be limited to the player they were while they were with the Bucs. No Randall McDaniel, Tim Brown in his prime, etc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We pretty much did that for the most part.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.