Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Playbooks are open. Lovie bringing cool vibes… Even trainers are cool…  http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/bucs-lb-david-likes-teams-new-vibe-20140408/And Glennon ready to compete!http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/123642/mike-glennon-still-plans-to-compete

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I forgot, new coach, extra time!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike should be able to beat out Josh McCown, Teddy Bridgewater might be a different story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Lovie said it to me and he said it to the team yesterday that the best players are going to play and I don’t think that’s any different for the quarterback position,’’ Glennon saidI like his attitude. I really hope he develops into a solid QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s nice hearing that the best players will play. It didn’t always feel that way under Schiano. Felt like he had his favorites. I’m none to excited about our QB situation if we don’t draft one early but the competition should bring out the best in both players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scott Smith ?@ScottSBucs  · 2h  Vincent Jackson says that the Bucs will be getting "north of 95%" participation by the roster during the voluntary offseason workouts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In watching McCown’s PC after signing, I really think he is the PERFECT guy to mentor Glennon. And, McCown even said he knows he’s NOT the long term QB here. I think he genuinely WANTS to help a younger guy behind him develop, whether it’s Glennon or whoever… He’ll gracefully step back into a backup role when the coach makes that call. A lot of better QBs (Brett Favre comes to mind) would NOT step aside so gracefully…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any word on Nicks’ participation?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In watching McCown's PC after signing, I really think he is the PERFECT guy to mentor Glennon. And, McCown even said he knows he's NOT the long term QB here. I think he genuinely WANTS to help a younger guy behind him develop, whether it's Glennon or whoever... He'll gracefully step back into a backup role when the coach makes that call. A lot of better QBs (Brett Favre comes to mind) would NOT step aside so gracefully...

And rightfully so. Living legends either die a hero (retire, never become a back up) or live long enough to become the villain (fight for starting roles on trash teams).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In watching McCown's PC after signing, I really think he is the PERFECT guy to mentor Glennon. And, McCown even said he knows he's NOT the long term QB here. I think he genuinely WANTS to help a younger guy behind him develop, whether it's Glennon or whoever... He'll gracefully step back into a backup role when the coach makes that call. A lot of better QBs (Brett Favre comes to mind) would NOT step aside so gracefully...

And rightfully so. Living legends either die a hero (retire, never become a back up) or live long enough to become the villain (fight for starting roles on trash teams).

Loving the dark knight reference there

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loving the dark knight reference there

Somebody needs to!! Haha :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any word on Nicks' participation?

It's my understanding that he's been at the facility rebabbing all offseason with a few exceptions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

f*ck all the haters, its a good time to be a bucs fan

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True that beard.It sucks though, because we've heard this same thing twice over now. Just the other day I was going through old threads and saw the "good vibes" thread with schiano being crowned the new coach.I'm assuming there was also one after gruden was let go and rah took over, seeing how he was a "players coach."Love the attitude, but until they DO something about it...it's just more talk unfortunately.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t live in the past

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't live in the past

Due to how long it takes light to reach your eyes and your brain to decode sensory information, you're constantly living in the past ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't live in the past

Due to how long it takes light to reach your eyes and your brain to decode sensory information, you're constantly living in the past ;)

lol I can appreciate thathowever, I am still "living" presently, regardless of my perception of my surroundings  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Lovie said it to me and he said it to the team yesterday that the best players are going to play and I don’t think that’s any different for the quarterback position,’’ Glennon saidI like his attitude. I really hope he develops into a solid QB.

You GO Mike!Prove the haters, who don't want to give you a shot, wrong.  :)

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.