Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

As most on the Red Board know, Aldon Smith may well be suspended for part of if not all of next season. That, along with the 49ers having a problem many other teams wish they had, too many draft choices, gives credence to the 49ers looking to trade up in the draft to nab a premier pass rusher to replace Smith next season.     This could be our chance to add additional quality picks in a rich draft. He could even trade back up later to get a better 1st round pick if need be and still keep most of the 49er picks...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there is a premier pass rusher available at 7, I’d rather just pick him… unless he’s a ‘tweener.  More picks is good.  Premier is better…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless Khalil Mack falls to us at 7 I highly doubt it. And who’s to say we won’t draft him for ourselves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Niners are looking for a 3-4 OLB to replace Aldon Smith. We would have no use for a 3-4 OLB.The issue becomes do you want to trade all the way back to no.30?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barr would fit the Niners nicely.Would I go back to 30 ? For the right price.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All those extra picks would be nice. Not sure how much it would take. Probably 1st, 2 2nd, 2 3rd rounders and a 1st next year. Then we have too many picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Niners are looking for a 3-4 OLB to replace Aldon Smith. We would have no use for a 3-4 OLB.The issue becomes do you want to trade all the way back to no.30?

I agree. It's almost as if we simply gave away our 1st rounder. But, obviously for a shi*t load of picks, you take it. Especially in this draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All those extra picks would be nice. Not sure how much it would take. Probably 1st, 2 2nd, 2 3rd rounders and a 1st next year. Then we have too many picks.

Too many picks?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barr?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell yeah, that’d be awesome.  We aren’t that lucky as a franchise though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there such a thing as too many picks ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there such a thing as too many picks ?

Not for our team.  Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barr?

Yep! Lovie would be smilin’ like a chelshire cat who just swallowed a tasty morsel! And in this draft, there’d me more mouthfuls coming…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where do you play Barr?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I know is he’s a heck of an athlete and pass rusher. Lovie/Frazier would figure out the details of how to best utilize him… ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IF offered that many picks for the #7 I suspect after recovering from fainting spells L & L would accept such a bounty.  A 2015 first, two seconds and two thirds this year – to drop 23 spots… yea.  That deal gets made

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.