Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• SCOUT

Blocked

Just wondering….If not, the McKay as GM with Lovie is possible. Or Shottenheimer and McKay.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bruce is still the Redskins GM so… no. Wouldn’t want Allen-Gruden combo anyway. Gruden could come back and I’d be ecstatic. However, those drafts they had weren’t that good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good god why would anyone want GruAllen back

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jon Gruden is done. There’s not enough money on planet Earth to get him to leave MNF.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t want Gruden.Only Bucs Ex-Coach I would take is Dungy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

you knew it was coming . .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden is my top choice.

• Anonymous

Inactive

F allen. He sucks.Now gruden I'd welcome, although I don't believe he'll ever come back here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden all day.I would never want allen back in the building. Not even to visit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden is my top choice.

Jay right?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dungy as GM   Lovie as HC   Norv as OC would work for me.   LOL; would love Gruden over Norv, but doubt he'd bite...  ;D

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good god, no.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden isn’t coming back and his eye for talent was horrible anyhow.  Allen is busy wrecking the Redskins. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come on, seriously?  Gruden is never coming back.  He was sandbagged in a meeting and pushed out the door.  That fence is not getting mended.  And he and Allen were terrible at talent acquisition.  It looks like the Glazers may be trying to rectify their own mistakes during that era by harkening back to the time before Gruden and Allen.Also, what's up with people pushing for Schottenheimer?  He's ancient and he's done.  I couldn't understand the fascination with him two years ago, much less now.  Yes, he won during his time in the league, but his time in the league is over.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden isn't coming back and his eye for talent was horrible anyhow.  Allen is busy wrecking the Redskins.

Allen has done well given the situation there. I wouldn't expect most people to know since they only follow the Buc's not all NFL teams.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just wondering....If not, the McKay as GM with Lovie is possible. Or Shottenheimer and McKay.

Odds are Snyder is about to turn it all over to Allen and Gruden in D.C. Giving Gruden and Allen two years to clean up the salary cap, trade Cousins for draft picks and rehab RG3's career and Gruden might actually pull it off this time for the long term. And I'll wager Snyder offers a buttload of money to Chuckie that he just can not refuse.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that happened I would die inside. Allen is the walking dead

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just wondering....If not, the McKay as GM with Lovie is possible. Or Shottenheimer and McKay.

Odds are Snyder is about to turn it all over to Allen and Gruden in D.C. Giving Gruden and Allen two years to clean up the salary cap, trade Cousins for draft picks and rehab RG3's career and Gruden might actually pull it off this time for the long term. And I'll wager Snyder offers a buttload of money to Chuckie that he just can not refuse.

That's the one job that strikes me as reasonable for Gruden to be interested in, provided his relationship with Allen is still good.  Both of those guys can rub people the wrong way, so they may have gotten tired of each other in Tampa.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope this happens.  The three of then deserve each other. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

No DUNG-y……………Absolutely NO!NO!NO!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.