Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Not saying we should, but with our new TE, plus Myers, he is now likely 3rd string at best, but actually shows some promise as a pass catcher… Would love to get a 4th rounder somehow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the most realistic suggestion. I think a te needy team would definitely give a 4th for wright. Better than any te left you could draft at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope not. Wright, with the new additions, would be helpful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A possibility I hadn’t considered.  I hope not because I think he could be useful on this team.  Can they trade Stocker instead?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stocker I doubt would draw any interest. Crabtree maybe; he looked like a keeper until is injury.    I don't know how many TE's Tedford needs, but it appears to me Crabtree and Wright are expendable. And I think Byham is still out there in FA too; decent blocker...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HELL NOTrading Wright would be incredibly dumb, sorry to bring up baseball but it reminds me of the Rays dealing away Alex Torres. Hated that move, would hate this one even more.ASJ could be our Gronk, and Wright be our Hernandez in 2 TE sets.Wright is cheap, has good (big) hands, fast/tall, hard worker and great character. This guy looks like he can have a great career here as he continues to develop, don't get rid of him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the team likes Wright, and the fact of the matter is that injuries happen so having 3 strong TE candidates is a good plan. If they’re trying to trade someone, I could see them trying to move Bowers or perhaps one of the running backs now that we have Sims. Still those moves probably have a better chance of happening post draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3rd string at best? At worst he’s 3rd. I think he’s much better than Myers and will get his shot at #2. Wright + ASJ is a great twin TE set. I hope we don’t dump him for some 4th round scrub just hoping to make the roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one will want Puke Stocker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

VJ

ASJ—Wright

EvansHoly end zone threats batman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one will want Puke Stocker.

I know.  Can't imagine Stocker will be with the team much longer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh……no He's better then Myers and who knows if. Asj is ready to start. He can play wr also. Trade that bum stocker for a 7th if you can or Crabtree. They're both bums. Or 1 of our 15 rbs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no one is trading for ANY of our white tight ends…. just stop already.

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.