Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• bucsandseminoles

Participant

1. Junior Gallette tore his Achilles.  Haven’t seen that posted anywhere.2. Mariota will be playing the Chiefs starting defense this week for three quarters.3. Clayborn and Beasley looking really good in ATL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It should be a fun weekend watching the starters play in to the 2nd half

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Sucks for Junior and LOL at the Redskins. That team is a dumpster fire.2. Mariota against that D should be interesting.3. Fug the Falcons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Junior Gallette tore his Achilles.  Haven't seen that posted anywhere.2. Mariota will be playing the Chiefs starting defense this week for three quarters.3. Clayborn and Beasley looking really good in ATL.

Clayborn always looked good here during the preseason. The problem is he always gets hurt once it's time for the real games. Dude has a fast motor like a Jag back in the day. Only problem is it spends much time in the shop.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i know its early, but is clayborn fulltime at DT?  is he playing bennetts role?  is beasley just in on passing downs?  thanks. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i know its early, but is clayborn fulltime at DT?  is he playing bennetts role?  is beasley just in on passing downs?  thanks.

From what I've read, he's a DT.

Please wait…

• Magnaccia

Participant

Yep Clay is DT playing next to Beasley on the right side.Last game Clay got a sack and a pass break up. Beasley got a qb hit and another pbu, and both played in limited snaps. Not bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s interesting. AC def does have the quickness to be a factor in the pass department at DT. However, I do think he will get engufled in the run game though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Sucks for Junior and LOL at the Redskins. That team is a dumpster fire.2. Mariota against that D should be interesting.3. Fug the Falcons.

Couldn't have said it any better

Please wait…

• caso03

Participant

I always liked Clayborn. Not sure what the Falcons gave him. I just don’t think he was worthy of being re-signed. As mentioned before he was always hurt, and didn’t give the production you would expect out of the #15(I think) pick.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.