Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

YOu know its coming. The Trumpettes are all going to post about how TRump crossed a line and they no longer support him BECAUSE they detests “race-bating POS”

I mean, that 4th of July speech . .

“Repeatedly using vague pronouns like “they” and “them,” Trump sought to play on the fears of a minority — that appears to be shrinking, according to polls — who view the rise of Black Lives Matter as a threat to the historical dominance of White people. He described the goals of protesters who are attempting to right the wrongs of history as “alien to our culture, and to our values.””

“”We will expose this dangerous movement, protect our nation’s children, end this radical assault and preserve our beloved American way of life,” Trump said. He mysteriously described those who would tear down statues of racist leaders from the past as “a new far left fascism that demands absolute allegiance.”

“If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted and punished,” Trump said. “It’s not gonna happen to us,” he said to cheers, as he revived his familiar “us versus them” language. “Make no mistake. This left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution.”

“”To make this possible, they are determined to tear down every statue, symbol and memory of our national heritage,” he said.”

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

This is NOT how the president of this country should speak to the nation. His words/speeches do nothing more than to continue to divide this country. He reminds me more and more of Hitler each day.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Drumpf is Hitler! Hitler is Drumpf!!

The walls are closing in on Drumpf.

Muëllerpssy is gonna get him- and his whole Mafia Familia!!!

#HonkHonk, LoserDems :-P

#Trump2020

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Drumpf is Hitler! Hitler is Drumpf!!

The walls are closing in on Drumpf.

Muëllerpssy is gonna get him- and his whole Mafia Familia!!!

#HonkHonk, LoserDems :-P

#Trump2020

Please wait…

so wait . . . defending the AA point of view is “race-baiting” but defending white heritage SOLELY AS A MEAN TO GET RE-ELECTED . . is not?

Houston, I think we have a problem

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Keep pretending, dum dum, with your bs headline, FakeAssWalterCronkite!
      :-P

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

This is NOT how the president of this country should speak to the nation. His words/speeches do nothing more than to continue to divide this country. He reminds me more and more of Hitler each day.

Please wait…

I don’t have any desire to respond to the race-baiting POS OP, but which parts specifically did you find Hitler-like?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. “Desire”

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Like I said, if Trump raises race – something he does repeatedly TO GET RE-ELECTED – its fine. If someone else does it “race bailing pos”

😁

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Please wait…

I don’t have any desire to respond to the race-baiting POS OP, but which parts specifically did you find Hitler-like?

Please wait…

His entire demeanor has changed now that he’s not a shoe in to be re-elected. He isn’t talking to all of American. I voted for Trump and the person I voted for in 2016 isn’t the same person in 2020. This presidency has gone to his head. His speeches are so painful to listen to. We are a further divided country because of him. I’ve never seen a president of this country act the way he is acting. My gut is almost always right and my gut is now telling me Trump is very bad for the future of this country.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“He reminds me more and more of Hitler each day”

As I have posted before, Trumpettes see the word Hitler and use it to cancel any discussion. Obviously, Trump is not evil incarnate but just as obvious is his nationalists/populist approach which is identical to Hitler

Hitler told Germans that they were not to blame, outside forces were lined up against them and he was going to protect them dnd their heritage.

Trump summarized on 4th of July

“ On a day meant for unity and celebration, President Donald Trump vowed to “safeguard our values” from enemies within — leftists, looters, agitators, he said — in a Fourth of July speech packed with all the grievances and combativeness of his political rallies.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His demeanor has changed precisely because he’s desperate. He’s desperate, in part, because people like some posters will not vote for him now even though they voted for him in 2016 AND…

and he has actually hyper-motivated his opposition

The other day he tweeted that people should stop watching Faux News and instead watch OANN

Think about how insane that is. And how far right that is

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn, longtime GOP seeing what the Trumpettes see not

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.