Covid cases just beginning

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    cvillebucfan
    Participant

LOL everyone forget the part if you contract the virus you have virtually a 100% survivability rate unless you’re 70+ years old with COPD and weigh 600 LBS???

Jesus…

+24
    Rating: +22. From 26 votes.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL everyone forget the part if you contract the virus you have virtually a 100% survivability rate unless you’re 70+ years old with COPD and weigh 600 LBS???

Jesus…

+24
    Please wait...

This is exactly right. We have to stop treating this like it’s the end. There’s nothing to it. And I fucking hate Trump.

+9
    Rating: 0. From 18 votes.
    Please wait...
    cvillebucfan
    Participant

It ain’t got shit to do with Trump either and I know you weren’t inferring that but ONCE AGAIN this is whats wrong with our country.

The facts are the stats and the survivability rate, the hospitalization rate and the FACT its not nearly as contagious or as dangerous as first thought.

+20
    Rating: +18. From 22 votes.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

President Trump on the COVID-19 pandemic, per the pool:

“If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

+16
    Rating: +15. From 17 votes.
    Please wait...
    cvillebucfan
    Participant

Penny, make sure when you’re by yourself inside your car with the windows up to wear your mask and gloves, cuz.

+11
    Rating: +8. From 14 votes.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

The media is the virus…

+40
    Rating: +32. From 48 votes.
    Please wait...

Leave it to numbnuts, jc5100.. to make this about politics….stop ruining threads ,with ignorance.

+16
    Rating: -9. From 41 votes.
    Please wait...

So sick of posters repeating the dog whistles even if they don’t believe them. They know that this is a virus that has nothing to do with politics. Democrats and Republicans would like nothing more than to get rid of it. But the lap dogs that they are follow orders and spread the company line which is to blame the democrats. Let the politicians be the ones to spread the BS because that’s their job. They are trying to get re-elected. What’s your excuse? Be someone who has standards. Don’t spread stuff you know is BS.

As for the media being the virus. OK sure. So then believing unsubstantiated internet rumors is the answer to that? Sure, the people who are paid to tell the truth aren’t doing their job, so I’m going to believe the people who are paid to spread lies. Come on people, have some common sense and some dignity.

+4
    Rating: -3. From 11 votes.
    Please wait...
    Greattimes
    Participant

^^^^ I blame the Whig Party!

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

Daniel Webster says ya'll need to get a life.
    Daniel Webster says “Get serious.”

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Barnz1
    Participant

Some news coming out of NFLPA call https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nflpa-provides-updates-on-precautions-and-preparations-for-the-2020-nfl-season/

– Still no training camp dates
    – Concerns over players with pre-existing conditions
    – Concerns over roster sizes
    – No FA’s currently allowed to sign contracts. I’m hoping this is the reason we haven’t signed some edge depth. All vet FA’s in limbo

Seems like it will be miracle we’ll be playing football in a few months

+2
    Rating: -3. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...
    Bucsftw3
    Participant

Some news coming out of NFLPA call https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nflpa-provides-updates-on-precautions-and-preparations-for-the-2020-nfl-season/

– Still no training camp dates
    – Concerns over players with pre-existing conditions
    – Concerns over roster sizes
    – No FA’s currently allowed to sign contracts. I’m hoping this is the reason we haven’t signed some edge depth. All vet FA’s in limbo

Seems like it will be miracle we’ll be playing football in a few months

+2
    Rating: -3. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...

That site looks like a shithole and bitches about my ad blocker, so they are fkin terrible. As for testing and COVID. Here in Colorado we can literally drive up to a testing site with 0 wait, no doctors note and get a test. 90% of these new cases are asymptomatic cases, so all you debbie downer asshats like @pennywise saying there will be no season can stfu.

+10
    Rating: +7. From 13 votes.
    Please wait...
    kenntak
    Participant

I disagree. Pennywise’s statements do present some worry. The NFL is very concerned about liability and image. I think if there was a credible threat of liability or to its image, it would seriously consider postponing the season. The problem is that the Covid numbers in America are not declining much, and deaths are continuing. The NFL does not want to be accused of contributing to that.

By the way, it may not be you healthy 20-40 year-olds that have to worry much, but most of you have parents and grandparents, or have vulnerable members in your family; or have healthcare providers and first responders in your area that could be strained. That would be the reason the season could be postponed. I want to watch the NFL games as much as you, but the reality is, it’s not a guarantee this season. Ask hockey, soccer, and baseball fans.

+3
    Rating: -1. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

90% of these new cases are asymptomatic cases

The spike is in ‘new cases’ but hospitalizations and deaths are not spiking … yet? They tend to be lagging indicators versus the cases, but if the hospitalizations don’t spike then there is nothing to worry about.

+5
    Rating: +5. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    RHBucsFan
    Participant

In March the narrative was “flatten the curve.” We successfully did that.

Now the narrative is “don’t catch it at all.”

Convenient how the media changes the narrative and most people are too obedient to question what they’re being sold.

+10
    Rating: +10. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...
    blah
    Participant

Jesus…

+24
    Please wait...

This is exactly right. We have to stop treating this like it’s the end. There’s nothing to it. And I fucking hate Trump.

+9
    Rating: 0. From 18 votes.
    Please wait...

Morgan confirmed

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    buccnation
    Participant

The Governor of New York just announced that the US Open will be held in Queens late August into September without fans. Why would the NFL season be cancelled?

+2
    Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.