Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 49 reply threads

• Author

• Kermit56

Participant

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/19/nyregion/cuomo-covid-test-investigation.html

Federal prosecutors have been looking into whether Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo’s administration granted special access to rapid coronavirus test results for the governor’s family and other influential people, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions.

Investigators from the Eastern District of New York had been looking into the handling of data on nursing home deaths by Mr. Cuomo’s office. More recently, their focus expanded, according to the people, to include questions surrounding a priority testing program that benefited Mr. Cuomo’s close family members, including his brother, Chris Cuomo, in the early weeks of the pandemic.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

never heard the sorry before. I am not looking for the deflection on DeSantis, I guess. lol. Your own post says More recently, their focus expanded, according to the people, to include questions surrounding a priority testing program that benefited Mr. Cuomo’s close family members”

If Cuomo did that then yes that would be bad for similar reasons (DeSantis is alleged to have done similar FOR POLITICAL GAIN)

• KarmaPolice

Participant

never heard the sorry before? I am not looking for the deflection on DeSantis, I guess. lol. Your own post says More recently, their focus expanded, according to the people, to include questions surrounding a priority testing program that benefited Mr. Cuomo’s close family members”

If Cuomo did that then yes that would be bad for similar reasons (DeSantis is alleged to have done similar FOR POLITICAL GAIN)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

He’s getting CATFISHED on some other damn dum story. lol

…like “the Lt. Gov. of some state said 1 sentence bad about hitlerdrumpf in a journal of cat biology so now it’s a major scandal” crap.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

if the defense of DeSantis or Trumpism is “hey look at Cuomo” then you guys are dead and have been for a long time.

bad is bad, one side doing something bad doesn’t make the other side good.

stated more simply . . “if KKKChron is on your side, you’ve got to feel like an f— moron”

:-)

• Biggs3535

Participant

never heard the sorry before

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kermit56

Participant

if the defense of DeSantis or Trumpism is “hey look at Cuomo” then you guys are dead and have been for a long time.

stated more simply . . “if KKKChron is on your side, you’ve got to feel like an f— moron”

Not posted in defense of DeSantis. Posted to show your hypocrisy.

• jbear

Participant

Hey where’s Charles?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

well then it sounds like you’ve built yourself a real confidence builder of a thread, so congrats?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This isn’t hard:

Fuck Cuomo
      Fuck DeSantis

/thread

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s a fools errand. That particular piece of shit unknowingly chokes on his own hypocrisy as often as he breathes.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Lol

Feel like I am performing a public service

• spartan

Participant

Lol

Feel like I am performing a public service

Well, you’re performing I will give you that much :)

I think the point was to take your playbook and throw it in your face. But you did respond, I will grant you that much; And with as much civility as I’ve seen from you.

For the record this story has been running around for quite a while, so maybe if you expanded your horizons a little we could have a few more civil conversations.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This story isn’t new…

Cuomo is corrupt. I want to say I’m shocked, but I’m not.

I feel zero need to defend him.

Ya’ll should try that sometime. It’s refreshing… not needing to absolve one side all the time

• KarmaPolice

Participant

I am in NY all the time. Surrounded by NYers. Never heard that story. Heard all about sexual harassment and nursing home.

Like I said, bad is bad. And if it gives a little confidence boost to call me a name that can only be a good thing for society. Everyone is a little safer :-)

(Btw, if the story has been around for a while why is it on the board today? Lol)

• KarmaPolice

Participant

maybe if you expanded your horizons a

Expand my horizons?

You mean to your news sources they tell you Flynn was innocent?

Or the ones that tell you Trump blackmailed Ukraine because he thought they should pay for missles?

Or the ones that told you Gaetz was telling the truth about that extortion plot?

😁

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Ted Cruz busted (again) got providing that Spartan-style (fake) news

• Biggs3535

Participant

I am in NY all the time. Surrounded by NYers. Never heard that story. Heard all about sexual harassment and nursing home.

It’s only been since March:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cuomos-family-special-access-covid-19-tests-early/story?id=76675407

The TDS twittesphere wasn’t covering this, eh Mr. Cronkite? Shocking…

lolz @ “never heard the story”

• spartan

Participant

Expand my horizons?

Or the ones that tell you Trump blackmailed Ukraine because he thought they should pay for missles?

Or the ones that told you Gaetz was telling the truth about that extortion plot?

😁

I was thinking of moving past your twitter feed.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Expand my horizons?

😁

I was thinking of moving past your twitter feed.

to your alt-right feed :-)

Spartan, I am happy to match my connection to the real world with yours anytime

Maybe JBear should start handing out his snickers bars

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Buggsy, you’re probably incapable of realizing why you just clowned yourself and Kermit?

you guys are so put off by criticism of DeSantis, I guess, that in the midst of all that is happening in the country NOW – Israel, Congress, insurrection, Arizona, GOP splitting in two — you guys grabbed a completely unrelated story . . FROM MARCH . . . solely to create a thread directed at one poster on a football message board. . . .

JBear may not have enough Snickers bars

• jbear

Participant

That’s Betty White in 2010. You’re attempt at staying current has come up a decade short.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

attempt at staying current

and yet it hit home . . .. Bigly weird

(strawman is your thing)

• jbear

Participant

(strawman is your thing)

Hit home? Seriously I think you may be even older than I thought you were which was already nursing home age. Nobody would even think to do the snickers thing in 2021 but a hundred year old person who’s lost all sense of time. That was maybe a little bit funny if you said it in 2011 or 2012 but now it’s just weird.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

(strawman is your thing)

Hit home? Seriously I think you may be even older than I thought you were which was already nursing home age. Nobody would even think to do the snickers thing in 2021 but a hundred year old person who’s lost all sense of time. That was maybe a little bit funny if you said it in 2011 or 2012 but now it’s just weird.

And yet you responded AND new exactly what it meant.

Look, if your critique is the date of the reference … it’s fitting that it’s in this thread.

Now go out and celebrate!

LMAO

• KarmaPolice

Participant

But not with a snickers

• KarmaPolice

Participant

While @JBear posts about Betty White

Nothing on his and Greenwald’s favorite topic

Weird

JBear, maybe comment before you get detained for being a “deplorable”

You know, it’s a crime

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Real world. And current, for JavaBear

• jbear

Participant

And yet you responded AND new exactly what it meant.

Look, if your critique is the date of the reference … it’s fitting that it’s in this thread.

Now go out and celebrate!

LMAO

I had to look it up. I do thank you that I got to re-remember that Betty White add that I’d completely forgotten about because it happened in ancient history. Betty White is pretty awesome.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This one has got to sting

• jbear

Participant

We have confirmed that one of your grandkids did update your twitter feed after you pestered him by sending daily emails for weeks during your daily library visit.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

We have confirmed that one of your grandkids did update your twitter feed after you pestered him by sending daily emails for weeks during your daily library visit.

Good. Now go confirm that “hate crime” is two words

Before you get arrested

😁

• KarmaPolice

Participant

@JBear combatting perpetual errors with “you old” … is next level Trumpian 4d chess Cove victory

This thread delivers

• KarmaPolice

Participant

In a parallel universe

• Biggs3535

Participant

Buggsy, you’re probably incapable of realizing why you just clowned yourself and Kermit?

you guys are so put off by criticism of DeSantis, I guess, that in the midst of all that is happening in the country NOW – Israel, Congress, insurrection, Arizona, GOP splitting in two — you guys grabbed a completely unrelated story . . FROM MARCH . . . solely to create a thread directed at one poster on a football message board. . . .

JBear may not have enough Snickers bars

Sure, that’s the shameless-sack-of-shit way of looking at this things.

But then there’s reality, where the story came out in March with an update to the story (in the OP) posted yesterday. All while you’re telling everyone who will listen how you have no idea about said story, even though you’re in New York with New Yorkers all of the time. Everybody knows have you no friends or family that give two shits about you, because you spend every waking hour on this off-topic board of a football fansite.

You would get some compassion if you weren’t such a loathsome asshat. Just look at how you’re attempting to derail this thread by posting TDS twittersphere tweets (five different ones at this point) that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread. Completely shameless.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

t’s only been since March … with an “update” yesterday

Bwahaha

• KarmaPolice

Participant

You would get some compassion if you weren’t such a loathsome asshat. Just look at how you’re attempting to derail this thread by posting TDS twittersphere tweets (five different ones at this point) that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread. Completely shameless

Perhaps the best troll ever.

• Kermit56

Participant

(Btw, if the story has been around for a while why is it on the board today? Lol)

Dude, the article I cited was published one day before I posted it. The story has been around for a while but NY Times is just now getting around to it. You say you’re in NY and you don’t read The Times? Pfft!

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Dude, the article I cited was published one day before I posted it. The story has been around for a while but NY Times is just now getting around to it. You say you’re in NY and you don’t read The Times? Pfft!

Kermit – look you and your band of Merry Minstrels seem to be so offended by a point of view .. on an “off topic football message board” (there you go, Biggsly) … that you seem to have created a preemptive strike (lol) thread directed at a someone who offers a different point of view. Literally a thread that is about the absence of a point of view lmao. It’s like building up a snowman just so you can whack it with branches.

If you can’t see how pathetic that is … just read Buggsys last post … while I beg for “compassion l … I guess? (That’s the proper protocol, right?)

Hopefully none of you are as tied up in knots as you seem.

That post by Buggsy tho….

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Not that it matters, but my opinion is right there ^^. Only you partisan hacks put everything on one side or the other.

I hate HRC but don’t think she’s evil, killed Vince Foster, or any of the many other lunatic things you guys post

I posted a photo here of the dead body of the Ambassador in Benghazi because it was such a tragic event … but I can obviously also see that if you held 33 hearings on that (and admitted it was partly to hurt HRC) … you probably need to investigate January 6th

I thought Trayvon Martin got what he created, but also think there is systemic racism

I thought Trump was getting set up by the FBI … until the facts came out

All of you Trumpers are monoliths. You all seem to think that giving in on ANY issue is somehow striking at the core of your credibility? This leads you guys to always trip all over yourselves – like screaming about free speech and the “Deep State” but then filling up this thread (about “hypocrisy” lol) WHILE IGNORING THE NOW THIRD THREAD ON THE TRUMP DOJ LITERALLY INVADING PERSONAL EMAILS OF JOURNALISTS.

The Cove is Monty Python (intentional old ref for Java) not Face the Nation and certainly not Fr Sumter lol

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Kermit

If you don’t get that this is Monty Python, go look right now and you will see JavaBear just created another Greenwald thread WHILE IGNORING another thread about JBear and Greenwald ignoring Trump DOJ “spying” on CNN.

Genius

• jbear

Participant

Kermit

If you don’t get that this is Monty Python, go look right now and you will see JavaBear just created another Greenwald thread WHILE IGNORING another thread about JBear and Greenwald ignoring Trump DOJ “spying” on CNN.

Genius

Are you freaking serious? Do you know how message boards work or not? Start a decent thread and maybe I’ll respond to it. There is no board rule that says I have to respond to an obvious troll thread. What the #&$% do you want me to say about your little thread anyway?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Kermit

Genius

Are you freaking serious? Do you know how message boards work or not? Start a decent thread and maybe I’ll respond to it. There is no board rule that says I have to respond to an obvious troll thread. What the #&$% do you want me to say about your little thread anyway?

Haha.

And here I was hoping for some compassion

• Biggs3535

Participant

you seem to have created a preemptive strike (lol) thread directed at a someone who offers a different point of view. Literally a thread that is about the absence of a point of view lmao. It’s like building up a snowman just so you can whack it with branches.

JavaBear just created another Greenwald thread WHILE IGNORING another thread about JBear and Greenwald ignoring Trump DOJ “spying” on CNN.

No shame, and even less self-awareness.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

self-awareness

Someone should tell him?

😁

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Wait, does this mean no compassion?

• spartan

Participant

Wait, does this mean no compassion?

No

• Biggs3535

Participant

Another update for Mr. Cronkite and his New York buddies that chat all of the time, but have never heard of this story from the TDS twittersphere:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/federal-prosecutors-subpoena-material-related-to-andrew-cuomo-s-book-11623106947

• KarmaPolice

Participant

so much pain for Large Marge . . .

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Another update for Mr. Cronkite

weird that this kind of Large Marge thread bump almost always occurs right after something like . . well .. this

wonder why that is?

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.