Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

They haven’t been talked about much but there really under the radar as far as how they have played. Each have had a few interceptions and Mcdougald has had plenty of pds. Really impressed, im a big fan of McDougald and think he has loads of talent D.J has impressed as well. Id say there the two favorites for the two safety roles.One other thing I should say is Kwon Alexander will start at MLB week 1. That's my bold statement but man, he is really impressive. Reviewing the Minnesota game, I noticed that Bruce carter looked slow and was a factor in letting Teddy Bridgewater connect with the receiver for a long gain the first drive. Kwon's speed his impressive I think he fits the defense better and will be the steal of the draft...time will tell excited for Bengals game next week.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

those 2 would be my choice too, but take it to the bank Lovie will insert Conte as starter once healthy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah, I don’t see him making this team. I don’t think he has participated in more than one workout. I do like what I’ve seen out of DJS and McDougald though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t underestimate Lovie, same guy who started Mike Jenkins after missing all training camp

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Conte is toast.Wright, Swearinger, McDougald have all made plays in camp.  Conte is expendable but not bad as a fourth string safety.  But I rather the team keep #4 Safety with upside.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m waiting to read an article on a player that is looking BAD in training camp.It's all good vibes and high hopes each off season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm waiting to read an article on a player that is looking BAD in training camp.It's all good vibes and high hopes each off season.

There are players struggling during camp (Wright) and pre season (Gilkey).  By the third pre season we are going to have a good idea of what this team is made of or lacks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Conte is toast.Wright, Swearinger, McDougald have all made plays in camp.  Conte is expendable but not bad as a fourth string safety.  But I rather the team keep #4 Safety with upside.

Yes, yes he is that bad.Has a real argument for worst player in the NFL the last two years.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.