Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Wutt

Participant

To bad Bucs have no $$

• Barnz1

Participant

Rumor is he wants 16mil+/yr.

Good luck with that…

• Wutt

Participant

I think he has played 1 full season healthy? Yea pass.

• Jed

Participant

Just going to have to go with what we have at the RB position for this season. This might be the surprise position of the season for the Bucs.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

To bad Bucs have no $$

What do you mean too bad the Bucs have no money?

• JC5100

Participant

What’s the market value for a RB that averages 700 yards a year?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please stop with the running back needs posts. We don’t have running back needs. We have OL/OL depth needs and QB depth needs. Other than that, we are ready to dance.

• Wutt

Participant

Please stop with the running back needs posts. We don’t have running back needs. We have OL/OL depth needs and QB depth needs. Other than that, we are ready to dance.

gtfo jaboo you POS. Go to the Saints board and talk about their third string QB Famous Jameis.

• RudeGuy

Participant

To bad Bucs have no $$

What do you mean too bad the Bucs have no money?

I was thinking the same thing. He seemed in favor of the idea if they had money and then said the guy is always injured so pass on the idea.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

I think he has played 1 full season healthy? Yea pass.

He played 0 full seasons. 4 games, 11 games, 14 games.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

This will most likely not end well for Cook.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Mattison looked just as good spelling Cook to be honest. I believe he got start or two and filled in just fine. I feel for Cook, RBs need to get paid especially when the whole offense is built around them like the Vikings, I just wouldn’t pay him $15 million a year after all the injuries he’s suffered.

• JC5100

Participant

If RBs want to do something then don’t sign rookie deals that have 5th year options and franchise tag possibilities. Get out the NFLPA and start your own union.

• tampaspicer

Participant

I’m not saying Dalvin is a great. Does anyone think we’ll see another great running back any time soon? The way the position is headed guys will be lucky to play 6-7 years. Crazy????

• Tracktion

Participant

I thoughts the point of rookie deals was to avoid this?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even if he had been healthy every year and you extrapolated his stats out, I STILL wouldn’t pay him the money he’s looking for. The delta in production from cheap rookies to these ‘expensive’ second contract guys just isn’t there to justify the delta in cost. He’s realistically ‘worth’ 7-8 mil/year, anything above that is lunacy. None of these expensive RB contracts have ended well.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.