Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Wutt

Participant

Apparently he wants Hill to drop 300 yards on us this time

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I’m not worried about this in the slightest. He said it when asked the question. Every elite athlete believes they’re “blank”est. They have to. Tyreek Hill says he’s the fastest player in the NFL but he might not be the fastest guy on his own team. Nothing to see here.

• seekpar

Participant

Miller’s not as fast as Hill zig zagging his way through the secondary. I like his moxie, but damn bro, shut your mouth and stay humble.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Miller, you gotta learn one thing…. let your play on the field do the talking.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

If you read the article, Miller thinks he can beat Hill in a race. That’s it.

Hill ran a 4.29 in his pro day. Miller ran a 4.30 in his pro day. This is comparing apples to oranges since they ran on different pro day sessions. If they both ran at the combine, then at least we would have a proper apples to apples comparison.

With that said, Miller is giving Hill and KC bulletin board material because most people only read headlines and nothing more. I’d like to see a charity event to see who is faster between Hill and Miller. Well, I really don’t care about who wins, but rather see how much they both can generate for the charity they have in mind.

• Roy

Participant

Sure it could be bulletin board material, but these teams don’t need extra incentive to want to do well in the Superbowl. It just makes for good pre-Superbowl talk.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Dudes with blazing speed never say they are slower than anybody. When do those guys ever say “Yeah I can’t beat him in a race.”

• Mic

Participant

Hill is gonna be stopped this game mark that. That 200 yard game he had was a blessing. Let Kelce beat you but not Hill, because they means they gotta drive it down field

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He was asked a direct question. How do you expect anyone to answer that???
      Kid believes in himself. Quit yer bitchin.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

We already know Hill is better at strangling and punching pregnant women. He signed an admission to it in court. Hang that up on the Bucs bulletin board.

• Detrimental

Participant

Hope White has a shot to T off on Hill for a huge hit and knock his ass out the game

• RW

Participant

i just wish Miller was Hill’s equal as a football player!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.