Viewing 118 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Dashon Goldson has quite the car collection June 21, 2014 by Paul Jackiewicz Like many rich athletes,  Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson has quite a collection of expensive cars.cars_zpsa9cb59c3.pngcars1_zps44655045.giflink

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he needs them all for what reason?He's looking like a good bet to be one of those that goes broke within a handful of years after retiring.Unless you are seriously loaded, and I mean Owner type loaded not player type, and are building your own motor museum what is the point in wasting that much cash?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ehm, maybe he should watch this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSOAwNSv8EM

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he needs them all for what reason?He's looking like a good bet to be one of those that goes broke within a handful of years after retiring.Unless you are seriously loaded, and I mean Owner type loaded not player type, and are building your own motor museum what is the point in wasting that much cash?The reason is because it's his money not yours...He can spend it as he wish...when and if he becomes broke , again it will not concern you at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You go Dashon… hard work and dedication paid off.Those Rolls Royce's are bad ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he needs them all for what reason?He's looking like a good bet to be one of those that goes broke within a handful of years after retiring.Unless you are seriously loaded, and I mean Owner type loaded not player type, and are building your own motor museum what is the point in wasting that much cash?The reason is because it's his money not yours...He can spend it as he wish...when and if he becomes broke , again it will not concern you at all.

Where did I say it was my concern?You missed the part from your pits where he becomes one of those players looking for a hand out from the league by joining a cash grab like with these concussion cases, then the sport we fans love gets changed and prices remain high to offset the handouts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where did I say it was my concern?You missed the part from your pits where he becomes one of those players looking for a hand out from the league by joining a cash grab like with these concussion cases, then the sport we fans love gets changed and prices remain high to offset the handouts.

all because he bought an extra car or two  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

all because he bought an extra car or two  :o

Omg! A guy that make 8mil a year has about a mil in cars, what will he ever do with all the other millions. He'll be broke in 20years. It's not like he's invested in anything. I can't believe this multi millionaire. I should judge him for spending his money. He should've bought a fiesta and called it a day. He'll be looking for handouts directly from my pocket!GTFO, someone is jealous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haters gon Hate I guess.People want us to bring in the big names which cost big money but want the guy to live humbly like them. He worked harder than most for that lifestyle. Do your thing Dashon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

::)What the dude does with his money has f@ck all to do with you personally. How would you like people you've never met telling you that you're wasting your money?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To all those above with the WTF does it have to do with you comments, WTF does anything Bucs related really have to do with you?Doesn't stop you flapping your gums constantly when by your own standards you should STFU.Don't you be complaining about ticket prices or rule changes that are a direct result of cash grab lawsuits by broke ex players.As far as the "It's only $1 million on cars, whats he gonna do with all the rest " comments like it's unheard of for players to be broke due to this type of thing.What were the numbers, something like 75-80% of all NFL players go broke within 4 years of retirement, I wonder why, $1 million on cars here, $4 million on a house, another million on bling, $500k on a birthday party, .I wonder how Warren Sapp went broke, he made upwards of $60 million, Chris McAlister of the Ravens had to move back in with his parents after making over $55 million and they give him an allowance, Tiki Barber, TO, the list goes on & on.I kind of feel sorry for guys like Mark Brunell, Raghib Ismail  & Deuce McAllister who at least tried to be wise with their money and invest it rather than throwing it away but I'll be laughing at guys like Goldson when the news comes he's broke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh. The Rolls is decent but Fisker is nearly defunct and the G wagon is ridiculously overrated. No Tesla, Ferrari, or Lambo?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To all those above with the WTF does it have to do with you comments, WTF does anything Bucs related really have to do with you?Doesn't stop you flapping your gums constantly when by your own standards you should STFU.Don't you be complaining about ticket prices or rule changes that are a direct result of cash grab lawsuits by broke ex players.As far as the "It's only $1 million on cars, whats he gonna do with all the rest " comments like it's unheard of for players to be broke due to this type of thing.What were the numbers, something like 75-80% of all NFL players go broke within 4 years of retirement, I wonder why, $1 million on cars here, $4 million on a house, another million on bling, $500k on a birthday party, .I wonder how Warren Sapp went broke, he made upwards of $60 million, Chris McAlister of the Ravens had to move back in with his parents after making over $55 million and they give him an allowance, Tiki Barber, TO, the list goes on & on.I kind of feel sorry for guys like Mark Brunell, Raghib Ismail  & Deuce McAllister who at least tried to be wise with their money and invest it rather than throwing it away but I'll be laughing at guys like Goldson when the news comes he's broke.

Lol at thinking "cash grabs by ex-players" are driving up ticket prices. Owner greed is driving up ticket prices, bro. Nothing more than hate from you. Par for the course.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sound like someone is salty they will never have such things.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, because you've got to be "salty" to find it funny watching morons waste their money and when it's easy to see financial ruin in their future.At some point you'd think athletes as a collective would learn from previous generations but no, they just keep on going broke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s only money and I’m not sure how you became the one to decide who’s wasting their money or not. He could very well be set for life with his salary. You just assume he’s irresponsible because he has a few nice cars and a nice house. Pretty ignorant IMO.You also seem to find humor and joy in someone going broke....that's salty bro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yolo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just think how many more cars he could afford if he knew how to tackle…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just think how many more cars he could afford if he knew how to tackle...

LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he needs them all for what reason?He's looking like a good bet to be one of those that goes broke within a handful of years after retiring.Unless you are seriously loaded, and I mean Owner type loaded not player type, and are building your own motor museum what is the point in wasting that much cash?

How do you know he did not buy the cars from cash flow from his investments?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just think how many more cars he could afford if he knew how to tackle...[without drawing a flag]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How do you know he did not buy the cars from cash flow from his investments?

Love him or hate him, he is actually a pretty good businessman. He has that cigar lounge in LA, and is looking to open more locations, maybe even franchise. And he is into real estate, among other things.So bottom line, I think he has earned the right to spend his scratch any way he wants too.  As others have mentioned, even though those are pretty pricey wheels, the Rover goes for something like 140K,  it all adds up to a small percentage of the money he has made over the years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn frivolous Goldson…..he shoulda bought a used Ford.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can use his money however he wants, but the question of why does he need five cars is certainly valid. Five cars means insurance for five cars, maintenance for five cars etc.There are people who take comfort in material things, and spend much of their life attempting to acquire them, and there are people who realize materialism will never make you happy. The two sides will never understand the others perspective.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only thing frivolous is the concussion lawsuit he will try to file against the NFL in 20 years because he wasted all his money on stupid shlt rather than invest it…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To all those above with the WTF does it have to do with you comments, WTF does anything Bucs related really have to do with you?Doesn't stop you flapping your gums constantly when by your own standards you should STFU.Don't you be complaining about ticket prices or rule changes that are a direct result of cash grab lawsuits by broke ex players.LOL...ticket prices and the lawsuits are not related, you dumbazz....owners have been raising prices for years...As far as the "It's only $1 million on cars, whats he gonna do with all the rest " comments like it's unheard of for players to be broke due to this type of thing.What were the numbers, something like 75-80% of all NFL players go broke within 4 years of retirement, I wonder why, $1 million on cars here, $4 million on a house, another million on bling, $500k on a birthday party,I wonder how Warren Sapp went broke, he made upwards of $60 million, Chris McAlister of the Ravens had to move back in with his parents after making over $55 million and they give him an allowance, Tiki Barber, TO, the list goes on & on.I kind of feel sorry for guys like Mark Brunell, Raghib Ismail  & Deuce McAllister who at least tried to be wise with their money and invest it rather than throwing it away but I'll be laughing at guys like Goldson when the news comes he's broke.Ok we get it....Goldson is a millionaire and  you're a busted hump on a keyboard....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only thing frivolous is the concussion lawsuit he will try to file against the NFL in 20 years because he wasted all his money on stupid shlt rather than invest it...

Even if he invested well, a concussion is a concussion....and that's not frivolous...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is when you try to claim the NFL owes you money because you didn’t know playing football was hazardous to your health…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To all those above with the WTF does it have to do with you comments, WTF does anything Bucs related really have to do with you?Doesn't stop you flapping your gums constantly when by your own standards you should STFU.Don't you be complaining about ticket prices or rule changes that are a direct result of cash grab lawsuits by broke ex players.LOL...ticket prices and the lawsuits are not related, you dumbazz....owners have been raising prices for years...As far as the "It's only $1 million on cars, whats he gonna do with all the rest " comments like it's unheard of for players to be broke due to this type of thing.What were the numbers, something like 75-80% of all NFL players go broke within 4 years of retirement, I wonder why, $1 million on cars here, $4 million on a house, another million on bling, $500k on a birthday party,I wonder how Warren Sapp went broke, he made upwards of $60 million, Chris McAlister of the Ravens had to move back in with his parents after making over $55 million and they give him an allowance, Tiki Barber, TO, the list goes on & on.I kind of feel sorry for guys like Mark Brunell, Raghib Ismail  & Deuce McAllister who at least tried to be wise with their money and invest it rather than throwing it away but I'll be laughing at guys like Goldson when the news comes he's broke.Ok we get it....Goldson is a millionaire and  you're a busted hump on a keyboard....

You really think that cash that is going to be paid out of the owners pockets or will the price go up even more?Just because they already increase prices doesn't mean they won't increase by even more to cover these handouts.Even a "dumazz" can figure that one out. It happens in business every day, a company takes a hit and it's the consumer that pays, it never comes out the bigwigs pocket.I'm a busted hump? WTF does that even mean? Honestly, I'm more amused than insulted by that lame attempt at an insult. Did you get into that bottle of stupid pills someone mentioned the other day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can spend his money any ways he wants.But buying a bunch of expensive cars that depreciate by the minute isn't a wise investment.  Perhaps the rest of his cash is invested correctly to prepare for his life after football?  I would think he's smart enough to do that.Personally, I drive a 1998 4Runner because I can't bring myself to blow money on any overpriced car or truck these days.  Haven't had a car payment since 2004.  Instead I've made $500 payments to a mutual fund every month since then.  You do the math.  I'd rather have the money than a piece of steel and rubber that goes down in value every day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, because you've got to be "salty" to find it funny watching morons waste their money and when it's easy to see financial ruin in their future.At some point you'd think athletes as a collective would learn from previous generations but no, they just keep on going broke.

How do you know he hasnt invested his money in anything profitable? You seem jealous. Why are you so concerned with his financial issues?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, WTF is wrong with some of you.It was posted on a message board for us to comment on.Just because you comment doesn't mean you are concerned, jealous, salty or any of the other idiotic terms that have been thrown out.Wouldn't the fact that you are "attacking" my comment becausew I don't share your opinion mean you are "salty" too or does that only work one way?Some of you really need to grow the hell up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice cars!Wish I had em as well!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, WTF is wrong with some of you.It was posted on a message board for us to comment on.Just because you comment doesn't mean you are concerned, jealous, salty or any of the other idiotic terms that have been thrown out.Wouldn't the fact that you are "attacking" my comment becausew I don't share your opinion mean you are "salty" too or does that only work one way?Some of you really need to grow the hell up.

A lot of people in America are materialistic, which is why so many people here are in massive debt. They are so obsessed with buying things (or more accurately, their status) that they are willing to go into debt to acquire these things. If you think about it, it's lunacy. People in this country are so perfectly conditioned to believe that "stuff" is all that matters, so much so that they're willing to go into debt to get the stuff. The problem of course is that the novelty quickly wears off, and very soon you're off to the store to buy more crap that you will also not care about. It's kind of like gambling in a way. Those who become addicted to gambling are really only addicted to the feeling you get when you score a big payout. Same thing with buying crap, it's not about what you're buying, it's the feeling of buying it. My point is that most people in America are like Goldson, very materialistic. When you call him out for it, they get defensive and their responses just reflect that. It's really just the society we live in, advertising is absolutely everywhere, and money/power/status is what people quickly become obsessed with as they grow up. We're basically told it's all that matters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are assuming a lot about a man you know nothing about. He has his own business outside of football. For all you know he could have a very solid investment plan. That's why people jump on you. That's why your continued comments come across as salty. You know nothing about his financial matters but make claims against him. Not sure what would bring a secure person to make such claims with no factual evidence other than a picture of some cars.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice cars!Wish I had em as well!

I saw something on the news the other day, about the royal family. They were cruising around in a 1967 Rolls Royce Phantom. Now that's a car !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Asks long he has his future accounted for, God bless him.  I would just choose other vehicles to spend that money on.  Classic for me.  I'd set shop at one of those classic cars auctions you see late at night on ESPN2 or whatever station that airs them, and have a blast.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Goldson is the 2nd coming of Michael Clayton.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of people in America are materialistic, which is why so many people here are in massive debt. They are so obsessed with buying things (or more accurately, their status) that they are willing to go into debt to acquire these things. If you think about it, it's lunacy. People in this country are so perfectly conditioned to believe that "stuff" is all that matters, so much so that they're willing to go into debt to get the stuff. The problem of course is that the novelty quickly wears off, and very soon you're off to the store to buy more crap that you will also not care about. It's kind of like gambling in a way. Those who become addicted to gambling are really only addicted to the feeling you get when you score a big payout. Same thing with buying crap, it's not about what you're buying, it's the feeling of buying it. My point is that most people in America are like Goldson, very materialistic. When you call him out for it, they get defensive and their responses just reflect that. It's really just the society we live in, advertising is absolutely everywhere, and money/power/status is what people quickly become obsessed with as they grow up. We're basically told it's all that matters.

I think George Carlin would have had a field day on these boards with some of the "characters" that post here.Wise+words+of+George+Carlin_0c2b5f_4897087.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are we really “Rich shaming” one of our players? Who gives a damn how he spends it? For all you know he donates a ton of money to charity, too. He has a thing for cars, big deal. He’s not the first millionaire to own an extensive car collection. 

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

suckers-1.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java, I thought you left?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's just stupid. Goldson has made himself a very good salary for himself since being in San Fran. He made ALOT of money last year and will likely be cut after the '14 season and will likely play another two years, but after a very large pay cut. My point is that his earning potential is very small at this point. NFL careers are so short that even the great ones who get paid big bucks for 5 years struggle to provide for themselves over the rest of their life. A car collection is fine for a movie star who makes blockbusters every year, or a guy like George Straight who had a #1 hit every year for 30 years but Goldson's salary spread out over the rest of his life is not impressive and i can't believe he hasnt' thought about what he's going to do 5 years from now when he has that car collection and huge house and no job or a very low paying job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of people in America are materialistic

Some people just like nice shlt....i happen to be one of them. Love riding in a nice luxury vehicle. I believe in enjoying your life as we're all gonna die.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java, I thought you left?

Dude just can't help himself. It's quite disturbing yet comical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's just stupid. Goldson has made himself a very good salary for himself since being in San Fran. He made ALOT of money last year and will likely be cut after the '14 season and will likely play another two years, but after a very large pay cut. My point is that his earning potential is very small at this point. NFL careers are so short that even the great ones who get paid big bucks for 5 years struggle to provide for themselves over the rest of their life. A car collection is fine for a movie star who makes blockbusters every year, or a guy like George Straight who had a #1 hit every year for 30 years but Goldson's salary spread out over the rest of his life is not impressive and i can't believe he hasnt' thought about what he's going to do 5 years from now when he has that car collection and huge house and no job or a very low paying job.

You type as if you know the guy's financial situation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i can't believe he hasnt' thought about what he's going to do 5 years from now when he has that car collection and huge house and no job or a very low paying job.

Easy.Pretend you never knew playing in the NFL was risky , and sue the NFL , blaming them for a concussion you may or may not have had.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Speaking of which, the NFL removed the 675 million dollar cap on the concussion settlement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of people in America are materialistic

Some people just like nice shlt....i happen to be one of them. Love riding in a nice luxury vehicle. I believe in enjoying your life as we're all gonna die.

THIS.Nothing wrong with him taking advantage of the lifestyle he afforded himself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You type as if you know the guy's financial situation.

Lol I know right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[Whats he's going to do 5 years from now when he has that car collection and huge house and no job or a very low paying job.

He already has a successful business. Outside of football.  And he hopes to franchise it going forward. So I think he will be fine, whenever he retires. More so than a lot of NFL players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t do it with my money, but he should be able to spend his money on whatever he wants without being judged. To each his own. Everyone is different with different tastes. These sorts of articles are for no other point than to start arguments. I’m tired of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a moron. I hope (cant wait until) hes broke 5 years after he retires

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If not for all those fines he may have an even more impressive collection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this should've been typed in GREEN font

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol ^ if the guy has the money to buy all those cars, who the hell cares. I’d probably go on multiple Guitar Center sprees if I had the dough that Goldson has. I like to think I’d be fiscally responsible but it’s no one’s business what he does with his money and I certainly don’t hope the guy goes broke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah, what kind of miserable SOB wishes for someone to go broke?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Classy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it because you can't get girls to like you without paying them?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

, Chris McAlister of the Ravens had to move back in with his parents after making over $55 million and they give him an allowance,

Dude, that is so untrue it ain't even funny. His dad (Mac) and mom (Carolyn) are not giving him an allowance and he is not living in the basement..... Some of the things people report and believe.... smh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

, Chris McAlister of the Ravens had to move back in with his parents after making over $55 million and they give him an allowance,

Dude, that is so untrue it ain't even funny. His dad (Mac) and mom (Carolyn) are not giving him an allowance and he is not living in the basement..... Some of the things people report and believe.... smh

Yeah, the fact that he was quoted as saying “I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income. . . . I live in my parent’s home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so.” when he was in court trying to get his child support payments reduced. You'd think if something was as widely reported as that was somebody from his team would have come out and denied it.http://athleterides.com/post/11201197623/chris-mcalisters-huge-f650What a shocker, a guy who made 10s of millions, then went broke, throwing his cash at luxury cars because that cash will last forever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

green as in envy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, the fact that he was quoted as saying “I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income. . . . I live in my parent’s home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so.” when he was in court trying to get his child support payments reduced. You'd think if something was as widely reported as that was somebody from his team would have come out and denied it.http://athleterides.com/post/11201197623/chris-mcalisters-huge-f650What a shocker, a guy who made 10s of millions, then went broke, throwing his cash at luxury cars because that cash will last forever.

I'm glad you brought that up. That is the exact reason why he said it. He was trying to AVOID paying MORE child support. I am not going to tell you all of his business, but he, his ex, and the court knows Chris isn't broke!! Check and see if he is still paying child-support. They have the results of the case. I have Chris and his dad on speed dial.....smh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, his parents house doesn’t even have a basement! And they stopped working in 1999 because of Chris ability to take care of them. His parents don’t have money to support Chris. I would tell you what his parents did before Chris joined the Ravens, but it isn’t any of your business. I am trying to be as informative as possible without divulging too much info. Just know it isn’t true and you got it from a very reliable source!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm glad you brought that up. That is the exact reason why he said it. He was trying to AVOID paying MORE child support. I am not going to tell you all of his business, but he, his ex, and the court knows Chris isn't broke!! Check and see if he is still paying child-support. They have the results of the case. I have Chris and his dad on speed dial.....smh

Right, sure you do.I guess that's why it has never once been denied by him/his team and never been reported as a lie by any media outlet, they all just ignored the fact that an ex NFL player who made all that cash lied to the courts (that's another problem with this story of yours) to get out of paying for his kids, they'd have raked him over the coals, he'd be a poster child for turd ex players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right, sure you do.I guess that's why it has never once been denied by him/his team and never been reported as a lie by any media outlet, they all just ignored the fact that an ex NFL player who made all that cash lied to the courts (that's another problem with this story of yours) to get out of paying for his kids, they'd have raked him over the coals, he'd be a poster child for turd ex players.

Whatever don't believe me. I not going to get into details about who I am related to and personally know in the NFL, past, present or future. But, Just so you know, I will always be in the know when it comes to the NFL.  It has never been substantiated  either. "Chris said" should Chris say he has billions and pay more child support?! Think dude. Why would the media change the story and say they were wrong and Chris isn't broke? Like other posters here have said, jealous people love hearing about the tough times of celebrities and athletes. It makes them feel better about their crappy lives!! So no, the media won't report it. They will let that fake story exists for your internal happiness.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

green as in envy?

you're very perceptive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

green as in envy?

you're very perceptive

:) Exactly!! "I hope he's broke" WTH?!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McAllister isn’t the only guy to claim being ‘broke’ in lieu of ridiculous child support payments. Sapp immediately comes to mind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok.  So we are still arguing whether or not Dashon has the right to spend his hard earned money however he see’s fit?  SMH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok.  So we are still arguing whether or not Dashon has the right to spend his hard earned money however he see's fit?  SMH

No one's made a convoluted argument about taxpayers investing in the stadium yet, or jersey/ticket/concession sales and somehow tying that to Dashon spending their hard-earned dough. This thread has at least ten more pages before it reaches its true crest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McAllister isn't the only guy to claim being 'broke' in lieu of ridiculous child support payments. Sapp immediately comes to mind.

Ridiculous is right. Most of those payments those guys are ordered to pay resemble a strong arm robbery.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McAllister isn't the only guy to claim being 'broke' in lieu of ridiculous child support payments. Sapp immediately comes to mind.

Ridiculous is right. Most of those payments those guys are ordered to pay resemble a strong arm robbery.

i believe Sapp's was $50k/month

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that’s criminal.. I don’t know how those people can sleep at night ordering a man to pay 50k a month for his kids.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that's criminal.. I don't know how those people can sleep at night ordering a man to pay 50k a month for his kids.

The argument is that the kids and mother are used to a certain kind of lifestyle and so that lifestyle should continue to be provided to them even if the man is no longer living with the woman. It's a ridiculous argument, but its the one they make.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that's criminal.. I don't know how those people can sleep at night ordering a man to pay 50k a month for his kids.

When i was a teenager, there was a woman that lived in the neighborhood that though she was married, had a lotta 'man friends'. I can remember her having guys pick her up while her husband was working and she'd come home with bags and bags of stuff. When talkin about it, she once pointed to her va-jay-jay and said "this is a check that never bounces. I have paid lots of bills with this". That's what these ridiculous child support payments remind me of....women hitting the freakin lottery.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When i was a teenager, there was a woman that lived in the neighborhood that though she was married, had a lotta 'man friends'. I can remember her having guys pick her up while her husband was working and she'd come home with bags and bags of stuff. When talkin about it, she once pointed to her va-jay-jay and said "this is a check that never bounces. I have paid lots of bills with this". That's what these ridiculous child support payments remind me of....women hitting the freakin lottery.

Lol true. This is the world we live in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol true. This is the world we live in.

This is no secret though.  Every pro player knows this threat lingers with every woman he beds.  Goldson can afford to splurge on those vehicles, in part, if he is also willing to splurge on Trojans. Maybe the wisest investment these players can make to improve their life after football is in a condom.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^ truth ^^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Anti , we are arguing whether or not he’s an idiot to waste all his money .Reasonable argument.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Anti , we are arguing whether or not he's an idiot to waste all his money .Reasonable argument.

Reasonable argument?  How someone else spends their money?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clearly some here have levelled-up to SuperGOD mode….one day I hope to get there….or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see those cars as a waste.His money, he can spend it any way he chooses, and since he has a ton of it, it hardly touches his principal, not a waste.He is still eating.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would the smartest thing Goldson can do be to invest all his money into savings and live off apples and ramen noodles? Yes.But dying happy is more important to many people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would the smartest thing Goldson can do be to invest all his money into savings and live off apples and ramen noodles? Yes.But dying happy is more important to many people.

Problem is he won't die . He'll still be alive and broke. Then he files a frivolous lawsuit against the NFL because he needs a payday ....then the game we love becomes watered-down flag football where hitting is illegal. See how his stupidity effects us in the end ??The ironic thing is the main reason he was fined so much last season was because broke former players were coming back and trying to sue the NFL , and so the NFL cracked down on his physical style of play . He's going to be one of them in 10-15 years. LOL

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Ah, the old false dichotomy. Either blow your money on luxury vehicles or live off of ramen. Those are the only options.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah, the old false dichotomy. Either blow your money on luxury vehicles or live off of ramen. Those are the only options.

I see nothing wrong with just two options, "live for today" or "live for tomorrow". Wait you were trolling on the examples not the unlining principles huh? Carry on!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dumb thread.  Goldson made the money, he can do what he wants to do with it as long as he’s not hurting anyone in the process. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dumb thread.  Goldson made the money, he can do what he wants to do with it as long as he's not hurting anyone in the process.

without even reading this thread yet, I bet herm Edwards does not agree with goldsons choices.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Mayhem:  "I see nothing wrong with just two options, "live for today" or "live for tomorrow".Yes, simpletons often see the world in black and white. Thank you for that vivid illustration. The reasonable choice, of course, is somewhere in the middle, balanced between the two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mayhem:  "I see nothing wrong with just two options, "live for today" or "live for tomorrow".Yes, simpletons often see the world in black and white. Thank you for that vivid illustration. The reasonable choice, of course, is somewhere in the middle, balanced between the two.

Reasonable is in the eye of the beholder. You mock black and white yet pick a black and white choice. Ironic! Not to mention the middle is still comprised of 2 choices, black & white. Pick any ratio of the 2 you want but the choices are still the same. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol…mayhem scrambling.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

"Grey is just a ratio of black and white"Lol. Once again his reach has exceeded his grasp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Grey is just a ratio of black and white"Lol. Once again his reach has exceeded his grasp.

Once again? You've never had it in your grasp to start with. LOL

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Lol. What do you think the phrase "his reach has exceeded his grasp" means, Mayhem? Stop trying so desperately to impress me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. What do you think the phrase "his reach has exceeded his grasp" means, Mayhem? Stop trying so desperately to impress me.

Impress you? I'm just pushing your buttons and you respond right on que. You're a very well trained puppet.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Okay, puppet master. You look up false dichotomy yet? It is very possible to prepare for your future without restricting yourself to ramen rations. Hopefully the existence of more than two options won't traumatize your little pea brain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay, puppet master. You look up false dichotomy yet? It is very possible to prepare for your future without restricting yourself to ramen rations. Hopefully the existence of more than two options won't traumatize your little pea brain.

I was never interested in a meaningful dialog with you. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I was happy to see DJester join in. It's always nice to pull multiple strings with the same effort. I would have thought after this happening dozens of times you would have figured it out by now. I do love the jabs as meaningless as they are. What fun is this without the song and dance after all?!?!?!

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Right on cue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He worked harder than most for that lifestyle.

possibly. But it’s much easier to work hard at a game than real life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right on cue.

Yes you are! I'm timing this next one. Don't disappoint! I love the classic "Hotel California Guest" debate you do. :)

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Just teaching you how to spell "cue." Queue is a line. Que is Spanish for 'what' and is pronounced "kay."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just teaching you how to spell "cue." Queue is a line. Que is Spanish for 'what' and is pronounced "kay."

Always looking for a way to circemvent the situation and turn it your way. Very predictable! Don't try BS people here, you have no interest in teaching anyone anything. You just have a "Hotel Califonia Guest" complex!

There's another way out. I switched the 'u' with an 'e' in circumvent.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Desperate to talk about anything but the old false dichotomy, are you? Believe it or not, there’s quite a bit of room in between ramen rations and luxury cars. In fact, the majority of people in the U.S. live most of their lives in the area between.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Desperate to talk about anything but the old false dichotomy, are you? Believe it or not, there's quite a bit of room in between ramen rations and luxury cars. In fact, the majority of people in the U.S. live most of their lives in the area between.

I try to avoid wasting my time unless it amuses me but I'll humor you since it's amusing. Some guy making $50,000 a year can drive a $250,000 car if they want or own 3-4 cars. Funny enough luxury cars and raman noodles can go hand in hand together thus eliminating anything in between. We can all spin stuff in any direction we want. I'm no more right or wrong then you. What exactly did you want to discuss that would be anything more then nugatory?

Another misspelling just for you!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Problem is he won't die . He'll still be alive and broke. Then he files a frivolous lawsuit against the NFL because he needs a payday ....then the game we love becomes watered-down flag football where hitting is illegal. See how his stupidity effects us in the end ??

You do know that not every player that's a part of that ridiculous lawsuit is broke, right?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“luxury cars and raman noodles can go hand in hand together” This is what's left of your argument.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

¶ Rollin' in the Bentley, gotta nickel's worth of Ramen...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nugatory!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Problem is he won't die . He'll still be alive and broke. Then he files a frivolous lawsuit against the NFL because he needs a payday ....then the game we love becomes watered-down flag football where hitting is illegal. See how his stupidity effects us in the end ??

You do know that not every player that's a part of that ridiculous lawsuit is broke, right?

Yes I know , there is also an ambulance chaser injury lawyer in Brad Culpepper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the judge should throw all of their asses out!!Yes I know , there is also an ambulance chaser injury lawyer in Brad Culpepper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Culpepper invested in himself very wisely, taking fill advantage of his education.Yes I know , there is also an ambulance chaser injury lawyer in Brad Culpepper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

838cfe08673ebeb43ca4f69461ac841105818147a6ec8f9129465396f2e576f9.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see nothing wrong with just two options, "live for today" or "live for tomorrow". Wait you were trolling on the examples not the unlining principles huh? Carry on!

Sir Banned Thrice has to take statements and warp them. He'd make a good local politician.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sir Banned Thrice has to take statements and warp them. He'd make a good local politician.

He wouldn't even make a good politician. That requires a bit of skill, finesse, and subterfuge which he can't seem to grasp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He wouldn't even make a good politician. That requires a bit of skill, finesse, and subterfuge which he can't seem to grasp.

I think he could be the leader of the trailer park in Trailer Park Boys. Jim Lehey!

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Tell us more about the unlining principles.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he could be the leader of the trailer park in Trailer Park Boys. Jim Lehey!

Ok, you have a point there. I still think that's more credit then he deserves though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

838cfe08673ebeb43ca4f69461ac841105818147a6ec8f9129465396f2e576f9.jpg

It's strange that you post that, by posting it you are doing the one thing you are actually trying to mock.If you don't like a thread don't keep going into it, it's not rocket science.

Please wait…

Viewing 118 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.