Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Source: Lavonte David and the #Bucs have agreed to terms on a five-year extension.Lavonte David deal-- 5 year, $10.05 apy, $25.5 guaranteed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 5-year extension for Lavonte David and #Bucs is worth $50.25M, per agents Ron Butler & Tony Fleming. $25.56M guaranteed. Huge.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well deserved!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great news!!

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Best news of the week! Let’s keep him here for the rest of his career.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This deserves an official “Breaking” in all caps. Glad it's done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought some of these tweets were pretty funny. One guy says Who?Josh Norris ?@JoshNorris  · 12m12 minutes ago  #Lavonte RT @RapSheet: The 5-year extension for Lavonte David and #Bucs is worth $50.25M, per agents Butler & Fleming. $25.56M guaranteed. Jake Irish ?@SwaggerVol  · 13m13 minutes ago  @JoshNorris @RapSheet good signing Kyle McCullough ?@DatDudeKM  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet who?Tommy Wilkerson ?@TWilk84  · 27m27 minutes ago  @DatDudeKM @RapSheet Browns fan. Figures. Kyle McCullough ?@DatDudeKM  · 25m25 minutes ago  @TWilk84 @RapSheet I'd rather be a Browns fan than a shitty Buccaneers fan Tommy Wilkerson ?@TWilk84  · 24m24 minutes ago  @DatDudeKM @RapSheet confirming your ignorance yet again. Hahahahahaha Aaron Schoening ?@AaronSchoening  · 23m23 minutes ago  @TWilk84 @DatDudeKM @RapSheet Hahahaha he said who. Scott Bowery ?@SHowett_13  · 32m32 minutes ago  @RapSheet @JakeKerchner55 your boy Gen. Pussy Lips #FBZ ?@JakeKerchner55  · 32m32 minutes ago  @SHowett_13 @RapSheet such a good player Seth Doiron ?@TripHitNdip39  · 28m28 minutes ago  @RapSheet Most underrated LB in football. Proud of my team going forward. #SiegeTheDay Shaun ?@ShaunMichael80  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet Levy deal looks amazingly cheap ??AAron Downing?? ?@ADowning_BG  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet Awesome. He deserves it. Greg ?@patsfb  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet worth it.Chocolate Giant ?@Flee2  · 1m1 minute ago  @RapSheet @AlbertBreer Seems like the Lions got a bargain with Levy. K Holland ?@KHolland007  · 5m5 minutes ago  @RapSheet @OWHbigred Well Earned!!!Zach Milleson ?@zmilleson  · 11m11 minutes ago  @RapSheet #BOOM! David has deserved this for some time. His talent was evident in college. MattMalachi ?@MattMalachi  · 13m13 minutes ago  @RapSheet @sgw94 worth every penny. One of the Best 4-3 LB in the league. If not the best Maximus ?@NotShaw65  · 15m15 minutes ago  @RapSheet underpaid Big Cat ?@_HardlyDAVIDSON  · 23m23 minutes ago  @RapSheet #GBR CMAR ?@CMEAGLE55  · 31m31 minutes ago  @RapSheet ouch!! Vincent ?@pluijmers  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet So Levy was right. Andrew Safe ?@andrew_safe  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet Huge. Wow. Andrew Starnes ?@starnes_andrew  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet lukes market has been set now for panthers. Should surpass these numbers Jim Eimer ?@nywvfl  · 33m33 minutes ago  @RapSheet @drebbot2000 Xavior Jordan ?@BasalygaAlex  · 34m34 minutes ago  @RapSheet This is the floor for a Jamie @j_collins91 deal. @HailtotheHoodie Jagger James ?@RealJaggerJames  · 34m34 minutes ago  @RapSheet Well deserved.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

Awesome. I think David is going to have an amazing year this year. Glad we locked him up. Go bucs!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great news!Lol at the idiot Browns fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Under team control thru 2020 so Contract numbers probably closer to $8.6M APY.  Which is a great deal for the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freaking Sweet. Now do the double nickel proud and help this team win another championship. Love the heart of David, I really do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Under team control thru 2020 so Contract numbers probably closer to $8.6M APY.  Which is a great deal for the Bucs.

Lavonte David signed a 5 year, $50,250,000 contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, including $25,560,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $10,050,000. In 2015, David will earn a base salary of $738,418 and a workout bonus of $125,000. David has a cap hit of $1,104,642.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@SalaryCap101: Due 738K in 15 under his old deal, #Bucs David’s 6yr Paper APY=8.5M. Passing Timmons (8.33M), tops among ILB/43OLBs | http://t.co/qvVrcKE2t5

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd give David $8-10M /year for 6-years with the first two years fully guaranteed. I think he's earned it.

Just about what I thought he's earned. Well deserved Lavonte, now go bring us home a ring.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great player who should have been in the Pro Bowl. He will be one of the reasons we return to the Super Bowl one day. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great player who should have been in the Pro Bowl. He will be one of the reasons we return to the Super Bowl one day. :)

+1 yes indeed!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great news.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lavonte David signed a 5 year, $50,250,000 contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, including $25,560,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $10,050,000. In 2015, David will earn a base salary of $738,418 and a workout bonus of $125,000. David has a cap hit of $1,104,642.

I think this cements VJAX's last season as this season. When David's big money kicks in after this season, it'll be hard to justify another $10mm contract on an aging player.All the big money in the coming years will be mccoy, david, evans and winston. As is should be.Great work front office... big fan of Licht so far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t care for the money, it’s not our decision.David is one of the best in the league. Good the bucs locked him.If he would play for the patriots or packers the media would have made a superstar out of him. So he is a buc and almost nobody out of Tampa recognize him. I'm happy he stays as a buccaneer.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

smartest thing the Bucs have done since releasing Garo Yepremian

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't care for the money, it's not our decision.

huh?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

very happy for David, he earned itwe are now starting to see the long term core of this team take shape with McCoy, David, Jameis, and Evans.Hopefully we can add ASJ, Marpet, D Smith and Banks to this list.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

huh?

I think he is saying he doesn't care about the contract details, he's just glad David will be a Buc for the foreseeable future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

huh?

I think he is saying he doesn't care about the contract details, he's just glad David will be a Buc for the foreseeable future.

Thank you TB05

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unlike some of the other guys we signed to big $ extensions recently, I think David will earn his keep. Seems like a good guy. Certainly is a great player.

Please wait…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.