Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Davin Joseph – G – RamsRams signed G Davin Joseph to a one-year contract.Joseph went to two Pro Bowls as a Buc (2008, 2011), but tore his patellar tendon in 2012 and was among the worst guards in the NFL last season. He's been on the street generating little interest since getting released three months ago. It's a low-risk deal for the Rams, who will ask Joseph to compete to start at guard. If he regains his drive-blocking form, Rodger Saffold could be pushed out to right tackle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad part is, he’s without a doubt better than Cousins and Meredith. Find it hard to imagine a vet guard with starting ability won’t be brought in at s9me point

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe they are signing him for his “leadership”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Won’t be  a Ram for long. The Rams Defensive Lineman will make him their Bitch.Put a fork in him he's done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Won't be  a Ram for long. The Rams Defensive Lineman will make him their **CENSORED**.Put a fork in him he's done.

The Rams got a damn good deal....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor Sam Bradford

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s going to singlehandedly get Micheal Sam a roster spot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good for Davin!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good for Davin!

Yes, good luck to him.  I always worry about players making it back from his particular injury, tho'...

He's going to singlehandedly get Micheal Sam a roster spot.

Not quite sure how to read that singlehandedly thing...  ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got to talk to him a couple weeks ago while he upgraded his phone, really good guy.  Talked to me for about 30 min about last year.  Told me he was signing with the rams just hadn’t signed the contract yet.  Very humble and I wish him the best.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah good for Davin. He needs a change of scenery.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad part is, he's without a doubt better than Cousins and Meredith. Find it hard to imagine a vet guard with starting ability won't be brought in at s9me point

It doesnt get much worse than how bad Joseph was last season. If he plays just as bad, than Cousins and Meredith could be better at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Meredith is better then davin. Unfortunately I think the guy is done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad part is, he's without a doubt better than Cousins and Meredith. Find it hard to imagine a vet guard with starting ability won't be brought in at s9me point

It doesnt get much worse than how bad Joseph was last season. If he plays just as bad, than Cousins and Meredith could be better at this point.

I doubt it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt it.

Joseph has gotten hurt every other year he's been in Tampa and each time we put in a scrub and weren't any worse off. We had very good offenses in 2010 and 2012 without him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 8mEx-Bucs corner Anthony Gaitor is signing with the Dolphins (and GM Dennis Hickey), per @omarkelly. Played in HS in Miami, also at FIU.

Please wait…

• jamesh

Participant

He was just as bad in '11 as he was in '13. I wish him the best and all and hope he gets back to '08-'07 form, but he wasn't very good even before his most recent injury in the '12 preseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Davin was always one of the good guys. He was always willing to talk with the fans and media. Good luck Davin!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guy played his heart out for the Bucs, last year was an off year for everyone but yet he blocked for a 3rd string running back who ran for 100 yards and a 4th string running back who ran for 100 yards.  I wish him nothing but the best and really enjoyed talking to him and hearing what he had to say.  Most players wouldn’t give you 5 minutes of their time he sat there for 30 minutes talking to me about football, Schiano, and had no problem answering any question I asked.  He is an all around good guy and I hope he regains his probowl form with the rams.  I would have loved for him to come back but the rams got a very solid player. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Davin is a wonderful, great man. I loved having him as a part of the Tampa community. But he hasn't been anything close to wonderful or great on the field in quite some time. That's nothing against him personally, it's just business.

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.