Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• Roy

Participant

At times, the Bucs brain trust has been known to take some small school sleepers like Murphy-Bunting or Cappa or Marpet or “reaches” like Aguayo or Vaughn.

Who do you think could be the surprise sleeper or reacher the Bucs could pick today?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

It all depends who is projected to be there at 64. I’m hoping it’s one of these guys:

Wyatt Davis
      Creed Humphrey
      Javonte Williams
      Tevin Jenkins
      Christian Barmore
      Dillon Radunz

• Roy

Participant

Yeah but that doesn’t answer the question. Those guys are mostly sliders if they actually reach 64.

• obuc

Participant

Barnes

• Pepsi

Participant

can we just trade the rest of the draft for JOK and call it a success?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Would love Quinn Meinerz @ 64

• buc-in-out

Participant

I’d love if Ifeatu Melifonwu fell to us at 64. 6’2 208 lbs corner with long arms and speed, good in off coverage.. 41.5″ vertical, 4.4 speed. He’d could be part of the solution to neutralize Kyle Pitts, if that’s even possible.

Have a feeling the Saints will take him before we do if he even falls into range… We’d have to jump up a few spots.

• Drac

Participant

Would love Quinn Meinerz @ 64

Agreed

• The Freeman

Participant

Dolphins, Steelers, Seahawks and Rams have a huge need at Center, could see the top 3 gone before 64.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Quinn, Creed, or JOKer wouldn’t be surprised.

D’Wayne Eskridge would be a surprise. But he is a bonafide wide receiver, fast, and a potential special teams ace (returns and possibly coverage). That would be a surprise.

• Bucman

Participant

I think Quinn is more likely to go round 3. Theres a lot of big schools guys left on the OL. Gonna be a huge run in round 2.

My surprise 2nd rounder would be Josh Meyers for the Bucs.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

I’d trade up if I could get JOK using this year’s picks.

Milton Williams I Looks interesting later.

• Roy

Participant

I think one small school guy the Bucs could surprise with is WR Cade Johnson from South Dakota State. Even though the WR room is stacked, the Bucs won’t be against adding another one in the 3rd or 4th round. Nico Collins, MI, could be a reach WR if you think the Bucs don’t really need a WR.

How about tackle Josh Ball, Marshall?

• Boid Fink

Participant

De’Wayne Eskridge would be a better wideout prospect if you are truly going that direction. But that won’t happen.

• The Freeman

Participant

still available: RB Michael Carter, C Meinerz, CB Melifonwu, LB Cox and Barnes, edge Elerson Smith and Sample

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.