Viewing 103 reply threads

• Author

• CaliBucsFan

Participant

Who so you want in the 2nd?For me I want Sua-Filo, Carr and Lee in that order.  I'd be ok trading up for any of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr blows.  Hope he’s not our target

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CarrLeeFiloEaly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly I’m kind of surprised both Carr and Lee are available. Personally hope we trade in front of the Faders and take Carr. Really didn’t think he’d slip to the 2nd, and he may truly fit best of all the top end QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garoppolo will be a Texan, damn.Carr might be a Raider.QB OG WR

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Carr/Jimmy G are drafted ahead of the Bucs that leaves Lee or Ealy. Nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just trade our picks away. Team is screwed. No QB of the future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lee, Amaro, Filo, Kouandijo, Jerrigan, Ealy, Nix, Hageman.  I like all of those and one is guaranteed to be there.  I would not trade up for anything.  I like Matthews a lot also.  Hell, I’d trade down in the 2nd and move down 5-10 spots depending on what we could get in return. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

trade down, Lee, ASJ, Carr, Su’a-Filo…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EalyCarrLeeASJ

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Going to be Guard or another WR….Lovie doesn’t sound concerned about QB in the least.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lee would be a surprise pick no?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joel Bitonio would be a steal at #38.  Think Logan Mankins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade the pick. With Easley and Bridgewater stolen at the end there, there is no one in this range I would be happy with. Maybe Jernigan? Aaron Murray would be a decent consolation. If we draft Carr, its waterworks time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr, Bitonio, or Sua-Filo. I am equally excited for rounds 2-3 as round 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Real wishlist isXavier Su'a-FiloAustin Seferian-JenkinsMarqise LeeDonte MoncriefJarvis LandryGabe JacksonStill think we need another longterm answer at WR. Plus they usually take 3 years to fully develop anyways. So use them as a slot and spot WR, While Jackson and Evans do the dirty work. Evans+ any of those guys would be a nice combo for the future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No QB.I'd be happy with Sa'u Filo, Nix, Hageman, Matthews, Amaro, or Lee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s hilarious that so many of you want Tampa to draft a QB just to draft a QB. I know these guys seem novel and exciting because it's draft day and so many of you have "the fever" but in reality none of them are better than Mike Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup…been saying from the get-go…if we are passing on the top 3…then pass on all of them. None of the QBs left have any more potential than Glennon has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Number 1 wish right now is Lee. Evans and Lee? thats freaking awesome and I wouldnt pass that up. Vjax, Evan, Lee, and Doug Martin, wit Wright and Meyers at TE. I could play QB for the Bucs next year if that who they have out on the field

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Glennon” and “potential” don’t belong in the same sentence

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure Glennon and potential belong together.He has the potential to be a very average backup in the long term.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon has potential to be great, but I can’t see him ever getting there. He is scared under pressure and seems lost when playing from behind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LEE, please no carr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amero or moncrief. Especially now that we know who the #2 is, I think it would be a good mix.I'm not sure where murray is expected to go, but I'm hoping they draft him too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FiloLeeEaly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, it looks like we will address the QB position next year. Unless, they were targeting Carr or Jimmy G. the entire time. Would love to see ASJ in a Bucs uniform. That would be some HUGE targets for McCown!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Glennon" and "potential" don't belong in the same sentence

Based on what coach Smith said last night concerning Glennon, your statement implies that Coach Smith doesn’t know how to judge a QB.  Is that your stance?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just trade our picks away. Team is screwed. No QB of the future.

So you don’t think coach Smith knows how to judge what he wants in a QB?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d say the Bucs will take a QB later on. Probably Murray. I mean Licht did say he sees franchise Qbs in this draft that people aren’t talking about.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Listening to the press conferences, it just doesn’t seem like Licht and Lovie think QB is a pressing need, regardless what the fans think. I’d be surprised if they pick a QB at all today. I think they plan to go with McCown and Glennon and use these picks to fill other needs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Listening to the press conferences, it just doesn't seem like Licht and Lovie think QB is a pressing need, regardless what the fans think. I'd be surprised if they pick a QB at all today. I think they plan to go with McCown and Glennon and use these picks to fill other needs.

I agree. But I wouldn't put it past them to select a guy late in the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surprise pick will be Carr because he’s a tedford guy. Kafka was signed to hold his brothers spot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surprise pick will be Carr because he's a tedford guy. Kafka was signed to hold his brothers spot.

So Bucs trade Glennon then? No way this team rolls with 4 Qbs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surprise pick will be Carr because he's a tedford guy. Kafka was signed to hold his brothers spot.

So Bucs trade Glennon then? No way this team rolls with 4 Qbs.

I remember Lovie saying Tampa would take 4 QBs into camp. At some point Glennon will be traded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Glennon" and "potential" don't belong in the same sentence

Based on what coach Smith said last night concerning Glennon, your statement implies that Coach Smith doesn't know how to judge a QB.  Is that your stance?

Lovie certainly doesn't have a reputation as a qb guru, that's for certain. Either way, though, I am chalking up that to coachspeak

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My choice tonite,  Bitonio

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Listening to the press conferences, it just doesn't seem like Licht and Lovie think QB is a pressing need, regardless what the fans think. I'd be surprised if they pick a QB at all today. I think they plan to go with McCown and Glennon and use these picks to fill other needs.

Yep….I think they may consider QB if Carr makes it to them  , but I don’t think they are concerned about it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope we trade down, I’d be surprised if Lee makes it past Jacksonville as well as the Raiders passing on Carr. ASJ is the guy I want

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Going to be Guard or another WR....Lovie doesn't sound concerned about QB in the least.

Lovie pretty much said we’re set at QB in his PC. With the “iffiness” of Nicks and Meredith, G would seem to be a major need. Maybe 2 G’s. Definitely another WR, although if Demps works out, less so. I wouldn’t mind a T at some point either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey or Moncrief need to be the next pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would def double at receiver here.  Imagine vjax, Evans, lee/moncrief and Demps somewhere on the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What about Latimer over Moncrief?  Latimer seems to be high on most draft boards (according to NFL Network).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy G.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/TBOur interior OL looks really bad, especially if Nicks can't go. We may need 2 starting OG's. We have no backup C listed.  I don't think you can wait until the 3rd round to address it. Bitonio can move around on the OL so he might be a good fit. I wouldn't mind OG at 2 & 3(or even trade down some at 2 to get a 4). Then get the slot guy or TE a little later. I really liked Lee 2 years ago at USC.  But still think you need quality and not developmental players on the OL this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Christ would everyone get off Moncriefs jock already. He is a 3rd rounder.  With Lee, Matthews, and Robinson still on the board…smh. The #1 rated guard is still on the board, and we currently have “the toe” as our only hope. Filo is my pick, Richardson in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would Stevie Johnson fit Ted’s Offense?  I think I read he is a 4.53 guy but seems faster than that, esp that day he torched Revis.  The Bills need to scratch our back ala Caveman Gang

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Christ would everyone get off Moncriefs jock already. He is a 3rd rounder.  With Lee, Matthews, and Robinson still on the board...smh. The #1 rated guard is still on the board, and we currently have "the toe" as our only hope. Filo is my pick, Richardson in the 3rd.

Thought I was the only one that felt that way. I don't get the hype at all

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FiloLeeAttaochu as a dark horse candidate - the team could still use pass rush and I think a tweener like him would make more sense than one would have in the top 10

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What about Latimer over Moncrief?  Latimer seems to be high on most draft boards (according to NFL Network).

Don't get Latimer, not a route runner, not a hands guy. That really is the job description so pass on him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moncrief is a great compliment to the twin towers.  Robinson ? No Chance in hell we pick him now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marcus Martin is also possible. He has center potential down the road, but could play guard right away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jimmy G.

When lovie said he doesnt think it makes sense to add a 3rd QB to the mix at this pick, referring to pick 7, I dont think he was lying. I imagine the same concept will apply to there second pick because they can still get an immediate major improvement to the team at this next pick. If a QB does get picked in this draft, I expect that the earliest it will be is the third if someone like Murray or Jimmy are there. Not second though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moncrief is a great compliment to the twin towers.  Robinson ? No Chance in hell we pick him now.

Who is the best and/or quickest route runner left?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LeeSua-FILOVan NoyBitonioLandryMatthewsMoncreifRichardsonEalyJerniganAdamsSeferian-JenkinsAmaro

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Judging from the Senior Bowl ? Robert Herron. We can get him in round 3 though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Herron in 3 would be a nice player. He's limited on his route tree but frankly since Thing 1 and Thing 2 are gonna be running 9 routes all day we need someone who can run a drag route.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ealy/Su’a-Filo/Bitonio/Lee/Davante Adams. Honestly I can see Jernigan as well. Unless Lovie is totally full of crap then Jimmy G and Carr seem to be off the board. Not that it matters, I really think they’ll both go before our pick anyways.Bitonio and Lee are probably my favorites at this point. Lee would be a beast in the slot and Bitonio could fill in a G spot right away and kind of fill in that versatility we lost with the Zuttah trade.I wouldn't mind ASJ or Amaro either, just not sure what Tedford's got planned for our Offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Out of the WRs left Lee seems like the best compliment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thing 1 and Thing 2 , lol…that was funny Dal

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we got Van Noy do you all think he would replace Casillas right away?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we got Van Noy do you all think he would replace Casillas right away?

Yes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Would love for that to catch on and see Thing 1/Thing 2 shirts all around the stadium on gamedays…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seth Joyner is at the top of my list.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel like our secondary is in pretty good shape, personally. I like Banks/Verner/Jenkins and Moore in this D.I'd love for us to beef up our O line. Imaging those backs with a functioning NFL level offensive line to run behind gets me pretty excited.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Skye Dawson?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lee would be tempting if he is still sitting there, but this draft is flush with WR.  I hope we trade down in the 2nd or 3rd and pick up a 4th.  To me we are in a prime position to draft a starting OL in the second.  The guy from Nevada or the kid from UCLA would be good picks.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Im all in for ASJ here in the second!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Herron in 3 would be a nice player. He's limited on his route tree but frankly since Thing 1 and Thing 2 are gonna be running 9 routes all day we need someone who can run a drag route.

I assume Jackson has rights to Thing 1 due to seniority

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey or Moncrief need to be the next pick.

If they take Yankey - especially this early - I'm going to break stuff. Totally overrated.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gabe Jackson, Joel Bitono, or Xavier Su’A-Fil

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Focused on need, guessing OG with the next pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

exactly. Bpa at guard, olb, De, and cb and I’ll be a happy buccaneer

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Glennon will be traded tonite or tomorrowDrafting a new QB today.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Glennon will be traded tonite or tomorrowDrafting a new QB today.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup would not be surprised if they are drafting for need.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs trade #38 to the Eagles for #54, #86 & DE Brandon Graham… then with three 2nd day picks take BPA at Guard(Su'a-Filo, Bitonio, Jackson), QB(Carr, Garoppolo), TE(ASJ, Niklas, Amaro, Fiedo), WR(Lee, Latimer, Robinson, Moncrief, Matthews, Adams, Landry), CB(Jean-Baptiste, McGill, Desir, Gaines), LB(Van Noy, Attaochu, Jones) or DT(Jernigan, Hageman, Nix)...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Skye Dawson?

I would argue Lee is the best route runner in the entire draft. You can't teach size and speed, though, and that's why he wasn't taken above the others. People forget just a year ago people had him as a top 10/top 15 pick. As much as I hate USC, I would love to have Lee teamed up with VJax and Evans. He was also USC's primary return man so that would solve that (28.5 avg)... plus he's fast on tape, and that's all that really matters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As am I! Hope we make it happen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As am I! Hope we make it happen

Triple Towers!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree with the TRIPLET THEORY!!!!  ASJ.  Then draft the best slot/KR/PR twitch WR option in the third.  Then two Guards  and a defensive player in some order to round out our draft..  Then with Lovie here…..watch out for the crew of undrafted FA talent to swarm here!!!!GO BUCS ....its a new day!!!

Please wait…

• bucism1

Participant

If Carr falls to our pick we probably take him. Other than that I think they attempt to trade back. There are so many good players on the board that we would still get a great player. The guard from UCLA is in play. Tommy J from FSU as a 1 gap. Jimmy G is another option. Or could even stay there and take Lee or Early. Idk there are many options

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me remind you guys, this team’s 3rd corner is currently LJ/Mike Jenkins.LAMARCUS JOYNER

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me remind you guys, this team's 3rd corner is currently LJ/Mike Jenkins.LAMARCUS JOYNER

thats true, but we’re running a system that isn’t so demanding on 3rd and 4th string corners

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me remind you guys we had one of the worst ranked offenses last year!!!  Time for change,  Lovie n Leslie and the boys can coach up our D….We need weapons and score some points!!!  Three 6’5 nightmare match ups on the field at the same time, with a shifty slot and Doug Martin.  Sign me up!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me remind you guys we had one of the worst ranked offenses last year!!!  Time for change,  Lovie n Leslie and the boys can coach up our D....We need weapons and score some points!!!  Three 6'5 nightmare match ups on the field at the same time, with a shifty slot and Doug Martin.  Sign me up!!!

We sucked on offense because our QB play, our offensive line play, and our top two wide receivers took turns either being injured or not giving a crap. We probably upgraded at OC, probably broke even at QB, and traded one jump ball receiver for another. And we got one of our billion running backs back. Big whoop. We still don't have speed in space and we have the same "qb of the future" that the front office spent an entire offseason basically talking about replacing. Horizontal moves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me remind you our slot wr is currently Lou is Murphy.Double dip !!

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

2 TE set with ASJ and Wright, with Evans and VJax on the outside and doug Martin a threat to catch out of the backfield, Id take it!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Marquise Lee is he’s there at 38, our offense would be sick, if not, trade back, if we can’t do that, draft sua filo or bitonio and grab paul richardson or bruce ellington in the third

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to pick up Chris Borland, but, I’m just a D guy who will stuff the D with as many players as I can.  I'd remind you all that there's a lot of Te's in this draft as well as wr's.I can hope for Lamarcus Joyner as well, and hope for either Borland or Shayne Skov in the third(leaving Mason Foster in the middle). 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its gotta be either of the LA kids if they are there, Sua-Filo or Lee.  Sua-Filo is the best guard in the draft and appears to fit with the other new lineman acquisitions.  Nobody should be that surprised if Lee ends up as the best WR from this class.  Unfortunately they are both probably gone by #38.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sua-Filo in the 2nd and Murray or McCarron in the third and I’ll step off the ledge.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please stay on your ledge if that’s what you want in the third.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like Richardson in the 3rd, if he makes it there

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

I like Glennon better than any of the remaining QBs in the draft for now and the future.I would prefer not draft a QB this year, and if Glennon shows no progression through the season, then look next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please stay on your ledge if that's what you want in the third.

You think Glennon is better than Murray? McCarron I understand (though disagree) on the game manager label but Aaron balled out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I prefer Glennon over any third round qb prospect too.

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

My Day 2 Wish List — R2:Gabe JacksonXavier Sua-FiloMarqise LeeASJDavante AdamsScott ChrichtonR3:Telvin SmithJordan MatthewsDavid YankeyTerrence BrooksCyril RichardsonIf we land any 2 of those 10 players,  Ill be a happy guy today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me remind you guys, this team's 3rd corner is currently LJ/Mike Jenkins.LAMARCUS JOYNER

thats true, but we're running a system that isn't so demanding on 3rd and 4th string corners

Uhhhh what?? I don't care what system you run. In the NFL and especially today's NFL, your sub package is being used as much as your base, if not more. You can't have Casillas out there vs 11 personnel. You need a starting caliber corner as your 3rd guy. Lamarcus Joyner looks to me like a more athletic Ronde (instincts at such a young age).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We already have a 3rd round QB, why waste the pick on another one? Let’s build some depth on the OL or grab a pass rusher.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey and Gqbe Jackson are 3rd rounders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Browns all over Lee with Gorden suspension IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep… 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey and Gqbe Jackson are 3rd rounders.

I agree, and would add that these should be our targets if we don't take Sua-Filo in the 2nd.  Allows us to take a playmaker or Carr who may still be Tedford's boy in the second.

Please wait…

Viewing 103 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.