I don’t like it, there is too many prospect available i would take for other thing than ST value in the 4th round: RB Michael Carter and Kenneth Gainwell, NT Tyler Shelvin, DE/OLB Elerson Smith and Cameron Sample, ILB Jabril Cox and Derrick Barnes, CB Tay Gowan, DB Ar’Darius Washington, S Tyree Gillespie, Jamar Johnson, James Wiggins and Caden Sterns…
still give me a returner in the 5th round (Avery Williams, Marquez Stevenson or Ihmir Smith-Marsette)
Would still like to see them target demetric Felton, despite signing Bernard. He could contribute in a similar fashion, and would likely be an improvement as a returner. Gainwell from Memphis wouldn’t break my heart either.
Here’s my Day 3 positional needs. Yes we do still have needs.
1) Safety: We only have three legit safeties, and as I’ve said before Whitehead is the weakest link of the starting 22.
2) Linebacker: We need some competition to backup David and White. Minter is long in the tooth.
3) TE: We have 3, need one to fill AuClaire’s blocking TE role, and we can’t pencil in either Howard or Gronk for 2022.
4) C. Hainsey is a tackle/guard. I don’t read that he’s a center. We need a legit backup for Jensen.
5) DT. Of course we still need help behind Suh and Vea, but if they were going to do that they’d have already done it. I don’t have faith that there is anybody left this late in the draft who would fill this role.
5) Returner, could be WR competition for Justin Watson or other.