Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• nick168

Participant

CB:  BanksCB: JenkinsNickel: Verner Dime: Jennings

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

who needs Revis?Crown us!

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

We desperately need Banks back. What’s with Sterling Moore I really didn’t see him on the field last week and don’t recall him getting torched as much as Jennings so far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We desperately need Banks back. What's with Sterling Moore I really didn't see him on the field last week and don't recall him getting torched as much as Jennings so far.

Verner has looked good in the slot but I agree so has Moore.Jennings doesn't have the stamina anymore to be a full time starter.  He is better off shadowing WR's (eg Cooks) on passing downs.  Let Banks and Verner press at the line and use their physicality with Conte over the top.  That frees up McDougald to disrupt those shorter passing lanes.But the rookie Alexander and David must get deeper drops in pass coverage.  Wilcox pointed this out many times in the telecast.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope should be 1. Banks 2.MooreNickel. Atv4. The undrafted fa cb on active roster we just promoted from ps. I forget what his name is.5 Jenkins6. JenningsThat's if lovie is interested in not getting torched more then he is now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It will be interesting; pass coverage seems the weakest part of our team right now. Safeties and linebackers, and hell even pass rushers are a big part of it too. Maybe they can get right against Kirk Cousins with some turnovers. Hopefully Banks is back and makes a difference (and sidenote Mike Evans shows up in the gameplan and on the field )

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.