Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Buc on the Move

Participant

I know that these “Bold Prediction” articles are fluff pieces for clickbait, and that the premise is to dream up something rather shocking, but to quote a better DB from years past…”C’MON MAN!”

This has got to be one of the more ludicrous BS takes to show up in one of these in a while.

“DeAngelo Hall: After Washington earned its playoff berth, Chase Young left the field saying, “Tom Brady, I’m coming!” The Football Team’s defense backs up the rookie sack artist’s message and overwhelms the Bucs’ offensive line on Saturday night, sacking Tom Brady a season-high 10 TIMES. This kind of dominant effort can’t not end in a Washington victory.”

Didn’t our OL only give up like 25 sacks all season? Now they are going to give up half that in one game. Hell, 6 sacks would be a bold prediction. While everyone wants to pretend that WFTs DLine is the second coming or something, Tampa’s OL + Brady has been outstanding this year. Even Smith has been pretty solid (and I’m not a huge fan of the big man).

Personally I don’t see Brady getting sacked more than twice. I’d put the over under on sacks at 2.5.

Full article here: https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-bold-predictions-super-wild-card-weekend-ravens-run-into-record-books

• Mic

Participant

A lot of people from our division don’t like the Bucs lol

Mainly from the Gruden days when we were competitive

• jcaulfield8

Participant

if you have a bad day from donovan smith i could see 3-4 sacks….but i dont think it will matter. im really hoping our defense isnt swiss cheese and can get these guys off the field on 3rd down early in the game and ronald jones goes off for 150

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

WFT is in for a rude awakening when we don’t dial up as many deep shots as they’re anticipating and AB/Godwin rape them underneath in the quick passing game.

• Bucman

Participant

10 sacks? Really. That’s some absurd shit

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I read that this morning and about choked laughing at that take. That’s not even a “Donovan might have a bad day” take. That’s “Everyone has COVID so Scotty Miller is playing left and right tackle.”

• ABuccsFan

Participant

A lot of people from our division don’t like the Bucs lol

Mainly from the Gruden days when we were competitive

Other than 2002, this team was not competitive under the most overrated head coach in NFL history.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.