Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• garfield

Participant

Enjoy yet another early playoff exit choke job, ya asshats. Peyton was so cocky he would win with that Winston gadget play TD, suck it, bro. Couldn’t happen to a better fan base or team. Douchebags.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Watching Devin White throw the opposing team around after turnovers!

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Hey Lattimore, need a little cheese to go with that WHINE!!! Hope your husband beats your ass when you get home, ya fuckin ManGina.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Can’t help but feel a little for their fans, who watch a top team somehow lose in the playoffs, but I’m all the way cool with it since the bucs have been doormats for years we deserve it more….and I hate Winston, go find the letter L to eat.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

See ya next Saints!! Despite the league obviously wanting them to win for Brees vs Rodgers and the ratings as it was obvious by the way this game was officiated, Bucs rose up and kicked your butts out of the playoffs! Couldn’t happen to a more arrogant bunch of clowns led by their chief jerk Sean Payton! Suck on that.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Man, that Saints twitter is awfully quiet.

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Who dat? Bunch a queefs. Go eat a beignet full of cocks and get yo balls bit off by a gaydoor!

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

See ya next year Saints!! Despite the league obviously wanting them to win for Brees vs Rodgers and the ratings as it was obvious by the way this game was officiated, Bucs rose up and kicked your butts out of the playoffs! Couldn’t happen to a more arrogant bunch of clowns led by their chief jerk Sean Payton! Suck on that.

• garfield

Participant

Can’t help but feel a little for their fans, who watch a top team somehow lose in the playoffs, but I’m all the way cool with it since the bucs have been doormats for years we deserve it more….and I hate Winston, go find the letter L to eat.

Lol no way, screw their fans. They’ve become unbearably arrogant ever since they’ve had Brees and Peyton and were no longer a doormat.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.