Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

• harrybucman

Participant

Get out of here with your craziness. The only thing that’s been exposed is how insane you really are. Name one thing you have predicted that has come true. Just one!!!! Seriously it’s time for you to get some help.

• Roy

Participant

Found this on the internet from July. Good call. The only difference between Trump and Hitler is the strength of our Democracy and our people. I hope.

Trump’s Reichstag Fire — Are We Ready for an October Surprise?
      Richard Reisman

Jul 18, 2020·3 min read

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it
      Is the press ready? Are the Democrats ready? The Justice Department is already compromised. Fox News and the GOP will fan the flames. In the run-up to the November election we must be prepared for the ultimate dirty trick.
      What if Trump or his supporters trigger an outrageous act like the Reichstag fire and blame “Antifa” or the radical left?
      The country is in crisis, after spiraling down into deep polarization, a unscrupulous authoritarian demagogue has gained power, and has a powerful propaganda machine as co-conspirator. Sound familiar?
      For those who do not know their history, the German parliament, the Reichstag, was severely damaged by arsonists in 1933, just four weeks after Hitler became chancellor. The Nazis blamed it on the communists, then their primary opponents, and used it as a pretext to consolidate power — but there is strong evidence it was actually set by the Nazis.
      Many say parallels between Trump and Hitler, and America and Weimar Germany’s descent into Nazism, are thin — but they are not as thin as in 2016. The Germans of 1933 also thought “it can’t happen here.” After all, this was the “nation that had given the world a Luther, a Kant, a Goethe and a Schiller, a Bach, a Beethoven and a Brahms.” (Others have commented on such parallels in The New Yorker and The Washington Post.)
      Yes, America has far stronger traditions of democracy and the rule of law, but Trump and his supporters are already chiseling away at that, and anyone who thinks he would have any compunctions has not been paying attention. We can hope that Trump’s colossal incompetence will self-limit him, but how has that been working out for us?
      Reichstad

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

“We knew it would play out this way. We knew this is how it would play out. The storm is coming”

Fuggin’ comical….

• harrybucman

Participant

When I was a kid, on Saturday mornings, we used to watch cartoons called the “Looney Tunes” produced by Disney. Now I come to the Cove to watch the adult version of “Looney Tunes” produced by One Tooth. Disney got super rich from his productions. One Tooth what are you getting from yours?

• Col. Klink

Participant

When I was a kid, on Saturday mornings, we used to watch cartoons called the “Looney Tunes” produced by Disney. Now I come to the Cove to watch the adult version of “Looney Tunes” produced by One Tooth. Disney got super rich from his productions. One Tooth what are you getting from yours?

I hope he’s getting something …. He’s sure not getting the satisfaction of being correct.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Well to be fair, OT did call the couple attempt but his pathetic ilk…

Only issue is that it didn’t work… as the prophecy foretold.

So he knew his POS seditionists were capable… so I’m going to give him credit for that.

And again my worry was not that it could happen, but rather that so many people WANT it to happen

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Col. Klink

Participant

Bat … shit … crazy

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Roy

Participant

She’s in an office building at a desk. That makes it legit.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

your tears are noted….they are sweet

• Roy

Participant

Doug Jensen: In custody. Arrested and charged by the FBI.
      guilty

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

all 6 or 7 of you worthless God hating pedovore loving scum bags will be ripping your hair out by the roots and screaming at the sky while tears stream down …and I will laugh until my sides hurt. …youre gonna get what you deserve …you dirty little maggot.

• Roy

Participant

The evidence is all there in front of our face. You’re going down for this, Don, and all that aided and abetted you. And I don’t mean impeachment. I mean you goin to prison. You’ll have no Gerald Ford to help you out. I don’t know if I’ll laugh. I doubt it. Its not funny to me. But you got nobody to pardon you, Don. And no, you can’t pardon yourself. I’d check with Assange to see where are the best Embassies to stay at. Start with the Russians.
      trump

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

your tears are noted scum bag

• Roy

Participant

You know Pan, I love God. I’m angered by people who commit crimes, intimidate people and try to overthrow our Democracy and then throw the name of God around. Just doing all those things is evil enough, but to throw out the name of Christianity as some kind of justification for these despicable acts, that’s even worse. These people are scum.

• Col. Klink

Participant

She’s in an office building at a desk. That makes it legit.

Well, the real source of that breaking news is the woman in what looks like the back of a limo, much more credible ….. at least, this does kind of show some of the places that gullible oaf in the WH gets his stance from. He’s apparently just as delusional as OT but capable of doing a lot more damage as we’ve already seen.

• Col. Klink

Participant

your tears are noted scum bag

Those are tears of laughter, Dumdum ….

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

in jumps demon rat #2. waiting on 3,4,5,6 to start mouthing off like the morons you are.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol

• Roy

Participant

Lol

You think its funny, huh? Well guess who’s Demon Rat #3?

• youthxattack1

Participant

in jumps demon rat #2. waiting on 3,4,5,6 to start mouthing off like the morons you are.

Big Bucs fan here, I’ve been reading these message boards here for a long time, but rarely comment. I just wanted to thank you for all the entertainment. It’s been great to see the innerworkings of the mind of a Qannon nutjob.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

the guy that likes to attack youth chimes in…demon rat #7

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

the morons you are.

Imagine posting that about others AFTER having yourself a multi-year string of demonstrably and laughably wrong claims?

Perhaps the best example of mental illness.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol

You think its funny, huh? Well guess who’s Demon Rat #3?

#3 says, “Lolz…..”

• Col. Klink

Participant

#2 ….. shit. I need to try harder.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

BoooooM! incoming booms!! Doomsday protocols initiated!

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

BoooooM! incoming booms!! Doomsday protocols initiated!

Wait…we’re gonna beat the Saints?!?!

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!

I dig it!

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.