Viewing 39 reply threads

• Author

• CaptainStagger

Participant

This topic comes up allot during the end of a crappy season when draft position is on the line. But what about now? With a fed up fan base who is on the verge of storming One Buc with pitch forks, do you want to see a win? Or will another blow out at home to the lowly Jags be another feather in the cap for a failing staff that needs to be replaced? For me, I love my Bucs, and I'll root for a win. But deep down I want Lovie run out of town as fast as possible for the good of the team. And another embarrassing loss at home will get us one step closer to truly making progress. Addition by subtraction isn't just for players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At all levels – Always – A win at home.  Specifically, continued progress...  less mistakes.Hopefully - all the phases of the game firing at least at 60%.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see Lovie on the first flight out of Tampa. Wait, he’d probably drive because it’s more conservative. Flying is far too aggressive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol…  I disagree with the sentiment, but that was funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see a win. However, if the Bucs get blown out by the jaguars, I will be the first in line in saying that Lovie would have to go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not a Lovie fan at all. But I’d rather have a win than be right about him being the wrong hire. Just give us something to be entertained by

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see Lovie on the first flight out of Tampa. Wait, he'd probably drive because it's more conservative. Flying is far too aggressive.

LOL...well played sir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As bad as we’ve looked in some weeks it is way to early for me to be thinking of draft position.  Give me all the wins we can get.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see a disciplined team and the scoreboard saying 45-0. Winston throwing for 350 with 3tds and 0 ints. I want to see a start to a nice long winning streak w. No matter who the coach is I always want to win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis – 22/32 – 300+yds – 2 TDs (no picks)Mike Evans - 100+ yds - 1 TDDoug 100+ yds -1 TDDefense1-2 takeawayshold them to a low 3rd down %

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I want wins, always wins. Nothing else matters. Win at all costs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see Lovie on the first flight out of Tampa. Wait, he'd probably drive because it's more conservative. Flying is far too aggressive.

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was disgusted by Lovie in the last game v the Saints last year. He decided to tank it for draft position instead of winning the game. For that reason I hope that it’s a catastrophic loss and he gets the boot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see push from the front four.I want to see precise passing.I want to see DBs and LBs improveI want to see Dougie continue running effectivelyI want to see the entire cheerleading squad strip down and meet me in my bedroom.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

What do a want to see? First off a win vs a Jags team that really isn’t that good. If not, I’m fine with seeing improvement from Jameis and not getting embarrassed at home again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This. Always this. Anything else is unacceptable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see Winston throw for 400 yards on 70% with 4 TDs and 0 INTsTheres a difference between wanting something unreasonable and wanting something thats likely to happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

*sigh* for WLB David to play of his caliber.  The defensive plays are there to be made, but he needs to step up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deep down it really doesn’t matter. We are playing the only other worse team in the NFL over the past 10 years. So what if we come out and look like world beaters? If we come out and shit the bed….. well, that’ll just give us more to bitch about for the next few weeks.The only way my perspective on this team changes is if we manage to beat the Jags, Skins, and Falcons. That's doubtful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This topic comes up allot during the end of a crappy season when draft position is on the line. But what about now? With a fed up fan base who is on the verge of storming One Buc with pitch forks, do you want to see a win? Or will another blow out at home to the lowly Jags be another feather in the cap for a failing staff that needs to be replaced? For me, I love my Bucs, and I'll root for a win. But deep down I want Lovie run out of town as fast as possible for the good of the team. And another embarrassing loss at home will get us one step closer to truly making progress. Addition by subtraction isn't just for players.

I'd love a double digit win.....with us looking like a team that belongs in the NFL. Thus far, I haven't seen anything resembling NFL caliber play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd love a double digit win.....with us looking like a team that belongs in the NFL. Thus far, I haven't seen anything resembling NFL caliber play.

You missed the Nawlins game?

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Greatest fan in Bucsland. Hates the coach so much dismissing him is more important than seeing the team win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greatest fan in Bucsland. Hates the coach so much dismissing him is more important than seeing the team win.

No, you're right. GO LOVIE GO!!!!!! I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO HARRY LAST SUNDAY. MAYBE IF I WOULD'VE HAD MORE FAITH, WE WOULD'VE WON!!!!No worries, 3-17 isn't all that bad. We've got a great HC that will fix it!

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

No, you're right. GO LOVIE GO!!!!!! I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO HARRY LAST SUNDAY. MAYBE IF I WOULD'VE HAD MORE FAITH, WE WOULD'VE WON!!!!No worries, 3-17 isn't all that bad. We've got a great HC that will fix it!

Nope doesn't fix the problem at all. You really are a sick and hateful old man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. I'm hateful because I'd like a more competent HC? I'm sick because I want better than 3-17 from Lovie?You can continue to get down on your knees and blow a horrible product. It fits you well. I'd prefer to see a head coach that can actually get his team fired up, motivated, and disciplined. A head coach that doesn't look clueless on the sidelines.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They dont care if he actually deserves a bj, they’ll just give it up. Nomnom.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Lol. I'm hateful because I'd like a more competent HC? I'm sick because I want better than 3-17 from Lovie?You can continue to get down on your knees and blow a horrible product. It fits you well. I'd prefer to see a head coach that can actually get his team fired up, motivated, and disciplined. A head coach that doesn't look clueless on the sidelines.

No you're hateful because you hate our coach more than you care about us winning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No you're hateful because you hate our coach more than you care about us winning.

I care more about winning than keeping Lovie around because he's a nice guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want a win, even when it’s gets lovies seat cold.But when I hear he will fix it then you're more optimistically than our HC. He always says eventually.. Listen to his pressers, we eventually will be better some time, we eventually get over that hump one time, we eventually will be a better team one time.......EVENTUALLY????? How can the media sites there still and don't ask when????So, eventually the bucs win their first home game under Lovie, eventually:-)

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

The thread is about what do you want to see happen on Sunday. Even if Hitler was coaching--it just seems to me like a Bucs fan would want to score at least 1 point more than Jax. Deal with your issues with the coach on Monday, but Sunday it should be all about win #2. But your post seems to indicate you, a supposed fan of the team, have other personal issues with the coach that trumps winning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But your post seems to indicate you, a supposed fan of the team, have other personal issues with the coach that trumps winning.

Enlighten me, Harry. What would those be? And don't be a p*ssy this time. Grow a pair and say it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This. Always this. Anything else is unacceptable.

I know.... for real. Even if they have to pull a Bill Belicheat. Just win already!cheaties.jpg

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

But your post seems to indicate you, a supposed fan of the team, have other personal issues with the coach that trumps winning.

Enlighten me, Harry. What would those be? And don't be a p*ssy this time. Grow a pair and say it.

No  enlightening needed. You have your reasons for hating our coach and this is American so you a right to feel that way. All I'm suggesting is--- take one for the team--lay aside your negative feeling just on Sundays and root for the team---the team-- to win. I'm not questioning the validity or arguing the motive for your negative feeling toward Lovie.  Just saying for a Bucs fan the team winning on Sundays is a bigger issue.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

No  enlightening needed. You have your reasons for hating our coach and this is American so you a right to feel that way. All I'm suggesting is--- take one for the team--lay aside your negative feeling just on Sundays and root for the team---the team-- to win. I'm not questioning the validity or arguing the motive for your negative feeling toward Lovie.  Just saying for a Bucs fan the team winning on Sundays is a bigger issue.

See BP1's post above-- that's all I'm saying donkeyman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See BP1's post above-- that's all I'm saying donkeyman.

We are all sick of losing. If the team goes on a winning streak, I think it would go a really long way in how our fans feel and post here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some of us feel that Lovie will never build a winner here….3-17…..and to date he has shown zero ….zero ability to build a winner. I want wins, but I know Lovie can’t get them. So if that means a blow out loss to the Jags to force the change so we can finally field a competitive team, then so be it. Light us up Bortles and punch Lovies ticket back to his basement so we can progress. I’ll feel bad for the players, and for Koetter, but God I hope Yeldon runs for 200 al over Lovies defense. I hope that bush league group of JV receivers post record numbers and the #FireLovie billboards go up. I want to hear TKraz, Stroud, Jones, Beckles, the Commish, The Joes, Big Dog, and PR tee off on this Bum and run his archaic a$$ out of town before I have to hear one more presser filled with lies.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No  enlightening needed. You have your reasons for hating our coach and this is American so you a right to feel that way.

That's exactly what I thought. Continue to dance around it, because you're too gutless to man up and say it.I'm sure Lovie is a nice guy, but I care more about this team returning to a relevant state. As of right now, there's nothing to suggest he's going to be the guy to do it. And unlike you, I care more about the future of this franchise than whether or not a nice guy keeps his job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Win of course. Winning cures everything and a nice winning streak would go a long way to restoring faith back into this franchise.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Wins are nice but reality is often cruel. The reality is all we need to see Sunday is improvement from Jameis, win or lose. We need to see if he’s the guy and if so what do we need to do to help him succeed. It’s a process that takes time. We have many more losses to come but that’s nothing new to true Buc fans. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What I want to see is total domination by the Bucs in all phases of the game but, we all know it'll probably be the opposite result.

Please wait…

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.