Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• casren

Participant

OK… seeing that our team is currently lacking 10 starters (RB, LG, C, NT, WDE, SDE, CB1, CB2, S, PK)… can someone explain to me why people are defending Licht?

Let me say it another way… whose fault is it that we need 10 starters?

Someone tell me whose fault it is, if not Licht’s.

And, if it is Licht’s fault, why hasn’t he been blasted all over this board, in the media, etc?

Is there any other roster in the league looking to bring in 10 starters, or anywhere even close?

If not… given that Licht has been in charge of the roster… and our roster is missing nearly half its starters… would it be fair to say that Licht is the worst GM in the league?

Given all that… how does it make sense for him to be in charge of fixing this problem?

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

I have heard people say, “What do you think he should do? I mean, no top-tier FA’;s want to play on a losing team.” And, this is my point, exactly! Whose fault is it.

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

If TB weren’t such a small market, every single sport’s writer here would be calling for Licht’s head. He would be crucified in any larger market.

Please wait…

• Soul Bro

Participant

I think this is a fair observation. How are we looking for so many starting defenders?

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Feel better yet? Or do you need to create another 3-4 threads whining about Licht?

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

LOL. Not yet. I haven’t heard enough of you guys admitting the validity of this point. Have you guys read this? https://www.bucsnation.com/2018/3/10/17103748/bucs-2018-free-agency-prep-the-secondary.

How many teams are looking for 3 starting starting DB’s. Amazing. And, that’s factoring in that Evans is for real at Safety.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

By all means, grab some Midol, a box of Kotex, and continue.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Your fire Litch thread was not enough? You felt the need for another one? Oh wait I get it, you got your ass handed to you in that particular thread so you bailed and started this one, gotcha.
      Trolls will troll.

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

LOL. I know I have been annoying. Sorry guys. I am honestly shocked that very few of you have been able to admit to yourselves that Licht is a real problem. He is much more of a problem than I realized until yesterday, when I began seeing how weak our roster really is. We need 10 starters. Does anyone dispute that? And, Licht is in charge of the roster. Crazy.

Please wait…

• ufcguy32

Participant

Ill agree. Dudes half asleep at the wheel. I hate losing. I dont think his perception is reality. He constantly misjudged talent in free agency. Also like all gm the draft is hit or miss. If he fcks up rb and de this year im done. You cant have 2 of the best rb classes back to back and miss out on a elite rb. You just can’t. Mediocrity will not be enough. So until he looks at the lens and has a perspective shift. Hes dead next year.

Please wait…

• PassThePigSkin

Participant

The rams and jags had losing seasons the year before signing top free agents. More on Licht especially the 2016 draft.

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

.342 winning percentage in 4 years as GM… 4 years and only 3 decent draft picks on defense but none of them pressure the qb. Also blew millions on Sweezy, Michael Johnson, Verner, Collins, Baker, Ward, EDS. Ayers, Gholston, and Martin were bust signings also. Wasted a 2nd rounder on Aguayo instead of getting Ngakoue.

Please wait…

• casren

Participant

amen!

Please wait…

• jerseybucsfan

Participant

A little bit too much whining and beating a dead horse. But let me add this oddity. Licht actually added some good FA pieces last year and drafted four quality players last year. FOUR.
      And yet we regressed by four games. How is that even possible?

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Jerseybucsfan
      Mar 10, 18 at 2:30 pm #1066481
      A little bit too much whining and beating a dead horse. But let me add this oddity. Licht actually added some good FA pieces last year and drafted four quality players last year. FOUR.
      And yet we regressed by four games. How is that even possible?
      ================

Coaching.

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.