Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston was great but how about the defense against the Bengals’ first team offense for the first half, right? Dominating an offense that has been in the playoffs the last 4 years? Pressure, turnovers!Even if we only had that kind of performance at home, we're gonna win some games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like how we looked last night… BM30 is gonna be a beast this year with that defense…Moore also looked pretty good

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

We might have a little something going on with this D. If they continue to play like that this team will surprise some folks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it should be noted that this was the first game Lovie was calling plays and the defense did exactly what Lovie wants. Good pressure on the QB, lots of turnovers and everyone keeping true to their assignments. If the defense can keep this up, we really could be in business soon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t want to take anything away, because it was awesome to see sacks, ints and stops and such. But how much of that was the Bengals own miscues? Green lobbed the one pick, and Dalton sailed the other one. It was nice to see the one “punch out” fumble we got.I guess, I'm wondering, if we should relax because it was only preseason last week when we looked like crap, shouldn't we relax a bit at the other extreme as well? Or should we be on cloud 9 because we finally looked good, and we don't care what the circumstance was... GO BUCS

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We needed this game for our confidence. The way those guys were flying to the ball and just being in the right spot assures me that this team will be competitive to win the division. We have the Browns on Saturday which means it could be an even bigger confidence boost. That offense is horrendous under McCown and they literally have nobody to throw to.If we keep progressing we will be ready for the Titans week 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't want to take anything away, because it was awesome to see sacks, ints and stops and such. But how much of that was the Bengals own miscues? Green lobbed the one pick, and Dalton sailed the other one. It was nice to see the one "punch out" fumble we got.I guess, I'm wondering, if we should relax because it was only preseason last week when we looked like crap, shouldn't we relax a bit at the other extreme as well? Or should we be on cloud 9 because we finally looked good, and we don't care what the circumstance was... GO BUCS

Typing for myself only, I am far from Cloud 9. I am just hopeful. I am never one to buy into "it was the other team". Both teams make independent errors and pressure driven errors

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.