Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biden calls on Cuomo to resign

Hey that rhymes!

Let’s put the shine back in crime!

I can go all day…

• Roy

Participant

Biden about Cuomo “He should resign”.

Trump on criminals “Would you like a pardon?”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Haha true. Pay to play pardons

• Biggs3535

Participant

We’ll see what Cuomo does, but I’d be shocked if this wasn’t related to Biden’s AG dropping the nursing home case. It’s also worth noting the NY AG also hasn’t charge Cuomo yet. Looks like wink-wink deal if Cuomo steps down.

This guy actually is everything you people said Trump was for the last four years.

• Roy

Participant

We’ll see what Cuomo does, but I’d be shocked if this wasn’t related to Biden’s AG dropping the nursing home case. It’s also worth noting the NY AG also hasn’t charge Cuomo yet. Looks like wink-wink deal if Cuomo steps down.

This guy actually is everything you people said Trump was for the last four years.

You mean this?

Charles Kushner: Pardoned by Trump

Charles Kushner is the father of Jared Kushner, who serves as a senior advisor to the president and is married to Ivanka Trump. The real estate billionaire served two years in prison for tax evasion and retaliating against a federal witness — his brother-in-law.

After making a fortune in New Jersey, the developer came under investigation in 2003 by then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie for making illegal campaign contributions.

Kushner’s brother-in-law and former employee, William Schulder, eventually became a witness for federal prosecutors. In a move to exact revenge on him for the perceived betrayal, Kushner devised a bizarre blackmail plot: He hired a prostitute to sleep with Schulder, secretly video-taped the encounter, then mailed a tape of it to his own sister.

But the move backfired. Schulder and his wife turned the tape over to prosecutors.

Christie later called the case, “one of the most loathsome, disgusting crimes,” he’d ever prosecuted.

In the end, Kushner pleaded guilty to 16 counts of tax evasion, one count of retaliating against a federal witness, and another count of lying to the Federal Election Commission.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bwuahahahahahah.

I love it.

Cuomo is gonna get what’s coming as he should…

But the mental gymnastics to defend Trump know no end.

And Biggs, you claim to not even support him. Smh

• Biggs3535

Participant

Bwuahahahahahah.

I love it.

Cuomo is gonna get what’s coming as he should…

But the mental gymnastics to defend Trump know no end.

And Biggs, you claim to not even support him. Smh

It’s pretty easy when you have eyeballs, discernment, and aren’t riddled with TDS. But I’d argue Cuomo isn’t really getting what he deserves, with the Feds punting on his nursing home deaths decisions.

And I’m glad you’ve learned the phrase “mental gymnastics” from me. One suggestion – be a little more judicious with it, my young padawan.

• Biggs3535

Participant

You mean this?

I don’t know. Did Charles Kushner send thousands upon thousands of the elderly to their impending death in nursing homes?

Or is this the Charles Kushner that was sentenced to two years and served his time over 15 years ago? Sure, those situations are pretty closely related.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/12/charlie-kushners-empty-pardon-moran.html

• FireLicht2020

Participant

AGAIN

Cuomo is a POS and SHOULD get what he deserves.

The left cannibalizes itself with this sexual allegations while the right turns a blind eye with all their family values and what not.

Franken had to resign for a dumb picture.

Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob.

Jim Jordan allowed sexual abuse to happen.

Random examples that come to mind and there are plenty more…

Trump and all his perverted ways isn’t “TDS”… That’s just a cop out and you God damn know it.

• RK Barrett

Participant

the DOJ was only looking at the civil issue

there are multiple criminal and civil investigations. you mention one

you — as a Trumper – saying “This guy actually is everything you people said Trump was for the last four years” while not defending him as he . . . wait for it . . USES THE SAME DEFNSE STRATEGY AS TRUMP . . . is delicious, hyper political hypocrisy

• Biggs3535

Participant

you — as a Trumper – saying “This guy actually is everything you people said Trump was for the last four years” while not defending him as he . . . wait for it . . USES THE SAME DEFNSE STRATEGY AS TRUMP . . . is delicious, hyper political hypocrisy

Question for you, Counselor: Do you see people in court using the…wait for it…SAME DEFENSE STRATEGY (I love talking like a crazy person) even if that defense strategy doesn’t work for both people?

Example: One guy from a car shoots another guy walking his dog and claims self-defense. The other guy shoots an armed intruder in his home and claims self-defense. They’re using…wait for it…SAME DEFENSE STRATEGY (whackjob alert) but really only one guy has a legit claim. Does this ever happen, Counselor?

• RK Barrett

Participant

Question for you, Counselor: Do you see people in court using the…wait for it…SAME DEFENSE STRATEGY (I love talking like a crazy person) even if that defense strategy doesn’t work for both people?

Example: One guy from a car shoots another guy walking his dog and claims self-defense. The other guy shoots an armed intruder in his home and claims self-defense. They’re using…wait for it…SAME DEFENSE STRATEGY (whackjob alert) but really only one guy has a legit claim. Does this ever happen, Counselor?

reading, maybe?

• Biggs3535

Participant

reading, maybe?

And you wonder why you get mocked and berated at every turn. It’s a real stunner that you can only get a few posters on here to engage you in any serious manner.

• RK Barrett

Participant

It’s a real stunner that you can only get a few posters on here to engage you in any serious manner.

no, lol . . its not

but congrats on stringing a few words together into a sentence

• Roy

Participant

You mean this?

I don’t know. Did Charles Kushner send thousands upon thousands of the elderly to their impending death in nursing homes?

Or is this the Charles Kushner that was sentenced to two years and served his time over 15 years ago? Sure, those situations are pretty closely related.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/12/charlie-kushners-empty-pardon-moran.html

OK I was just giving you one example. didn’t even mention dirtbags Stone, Manafort and Flynn where Trump pardoned people for his own benefit. All Presidents hand out pardons like candy and sometimes to help benefactors, but not to protect their own ass from future prosecution or impeachment.

• spartan

Participant

It is my personal opinion that unless charges are brought Cuomo tries to ride it out and get to the next election. Then he tries to pull the blinkers of the electorate. He has won what? 3 Gubernatorial campaigns? He is obviously good at it and so may think he is bulletproof in an election. Then he says the “people have spoken.”

• spartan

Participant

Did Charles Kushner send thousands upon thousands of the elderly to their impending death in nursing homes?

No, but he did sent tens of thousands of dollars to the Democratic Party in illegal campaign contributions :)

I think this comes under the auspices of “bad example.”

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.