Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Detrimental

Participant

This is exactly the type of RB this offense lacks. Incredible receiver out the backfield. Not sure where he is projected but this is a guy I’d love to get in the end of R2. Bucs should trade back from 32 and get more depth.

• Roy

Participant

I agree, I think he would be a perfect fit for the Bucs.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I haven’t watched him much, but I’m reading reports that he may be moving permanently to WR in the NFL because he’s so good in that department. Obviously he’s really good with his hands, but not sure I’d use a high pick on a guy that may be changing positions altogether.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Hes going to play wherever the teams that drafts him puts him. I know that’s just a highlight reel, and there’s no pass blocking in there, but that kid looks exactly like what our backfield is missing.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Duplicate deleted.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by leeroybuc93.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Definitely a player Brady could utilize immediately, but wouldn’t draft him earlier than 3rd/4th

• Mic

Participant

I actually love the pick a dynamic kr/pr with speed is nice. Gadget player who’s comfortable catching the ball out of the backfield or from wide out position is nice. His stature and moves reminds me a lot of sproles looks like a weapon.

To be fearless as he is on Kr shows a lot of heart. He’s a “football player”

• TBChucky

Participant

Video won’t play for me, but everything you guys are saying sounds good to me. We haven’t had a decent pass catching back since Charles Sims.. And he would never be confused with Alvin Kamara..

• Greattimes

Participant

Bump to get rid of advertising post.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.