Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…and Texas, and other locations.

I guess they’re taking a que from their stinky hero, Barack Whosatan Obungma, who tried to use Gov’t Agencies to steal a Presidential race for his stinky party (of retards) in 2016.

Dems always end up smelling like ass.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Dem Election Official has a sketchy past– and also smells really bad.

Thank you, Honest Abe Trump, for keeping this in the spotlight.

All of America loves you.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol…

No link. Check

Conspiracy theory. Check

Saying “MAGA” BS cult chants. Check

Bad Obama name insult. Check

Good stuff

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Votes always seem to show up after an election in Broward when a Democrat loses, and they always go 3-1 in favor of the Democrat

• John Wilson

Participant

Look up: Broward County employee signs affidavit witnessing election officials filling out blank ballots. Jeff Kottkamp, former Lieutenant Governor, also tweeted.

I tried linking a couple different articles but they wouldn’t post here.

Gee, I wonder why Broward won’t answer any questions or display any cooperation? It’s a real mystery!

• Runole

Participant

Look up: Broward County employee signs affidavit witnessing election officials filling out blank ballots. Jeff Kottkamp, former Lieutenant Governor, also tweeted.

I tried linking a couple different articles but they wouldn’t post here.

Gee, I wonder why Broward won’t answer any questions or display any cooperation? It’s a real mystery!

Screwed up site. go to the edit function when you want to post an article Just edit your post and it will work.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…lol, Crownless is quoting Van “TheOnion” Jones for an article on his/her/cis thread.

Dems are trash…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have to happily have Trump’s cock on your chin to be a Trump supporter complaining about votes. The Trump GOP supressed votes everywhere and called out the racists – some of you – by all but calling Gillum a “nigger”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Wow.

dum, dum.

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and Texas, and other locations.

I guess they’re taking a que from their stinky hero, Barack Whosatan Obungma, who tried to use Gov’t Agencies to steal a Presidential race for his stinky party (of retards) in 2016.

Dems always end up smelling like ass.

Please learn about how voting takes place in FL before opening your bunghole to speak.

• Havok904

Participant

Take a nap Johnny Walnuts.
      Let the votes be counted.
      Slick Rick can still win.

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1062036915090870272?s=09

• John Wilson

Participant

Havok

what does a poor decision by a judge have to do with my post?

BTW what’s your fascination with my nuts? Has your woman been talking in her sleep?

• John Wilson

Participant

I mean really, why would a judge order the sucurement of voting machines and ballots? It’s not like there is a history of voting problems in Broward County, right? It’s also awesome how they didn’t answer any questions regarding how many ballots were found. Where they were found. How they gained control of said ballots. Ignored the requirement to send updates every 45 minutes.

Looks like a smooth running operation down there. Something we, as Americans, can really be proud of!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Scott pulling a Donald Trump with total nonsense. Republicans got a good ass kicking in the mid term election, the House was dominated by the Dems. The big question is will Senate Republicans go over the cliff with Trump? I would think not since the senate seats up for 2020 would handily go to the Dems as well. Trump is toxic, his bullshit and lying has run its course.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guess the “blue wave nothing burger” is making you little bitches sweat!

Bwuahahahahahahaha… I love it

• Runole

Participant

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP AND AMERICA

When Snipes is given her walking papers perhaps every Legal vote will counted in Broward and Palm Beach counties. National disgrace!

The current Democratic party has no ethics, integrity, or honesty.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Dems- cry like babies about non-existent Russian vote changing……

…then tell us every illegal vote counts.

There should NOT be a recount of every existing ballot.

Dems cheat!

2016, and again in 2018.

Hang her for attempting to change the results of an election. Same with 2016 Obama & Co.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ahahahahaha the snowflakes are crying again… someone collect the tears and make me a drink!

• OneTruth

Participant

word in the circle is that it is a known thing that Dems cheat and manufacture votes with absentee ballots stored in boxes under lock and key. Trump wasnt wrong when he stated there is widespread fraud throughout. The fraud was ALLOWED to root out the dirty Satan lovers…and nail em with the law. Already Kelly is backing the DHS taking over security of state run elections. see Serial Brain…

• OneTruth

Participant

• Kermit56

Participant

Rick Scott pulling a Donald Trump with total nonsense. Republicans got a good ass kicking in the mid term election, the House was dominated by the Dems. The big question is will Senate Republicans go over the cliff with Trump? I would think not since the senate seats up for 2020 would handily go to the Dems as well. Trump is toxic, his bullshit and lying has run its course.

Actually, the GOP did remarkably well for a midterm in 2018, picking up several seats in the senate and losing fewer in the house than Republicans did in 2006 (30 in the House 30 and six in the Senate) and the Democrats in 2010 (a whopping 63 in the House; and six in the Senate).

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Boycott Mrs. ButterworthSnipe syrup!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, the GOP did remarkably well for a midterm in 2018, picking up several seats in the senate and losing fewer in the house than Republicans did in 2006 (30 in the House 30 and six in the Senate) and the Democrats in 2010 (a whopping 63 in the House; and six in the Senate).

every Trumpette is an alt-right echo, repeating things without understanding them

2010 was the Affordable Care Act. What was the comparable, paradigm-shifting legislation of 2018????

2006 midterms were Bushes second term and it was alndlside because the prior midterm WAS NOT because of . . . .9/11. IN other words, 2006 was na unusual year because it corrected Bush;s first term midterms.

Your alt-right echo chamber coughed up a bunch of shit and you wore it like makeup

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wasn’t a knock out for the Dems but it was dang close. The Senate race was never in their favor.

Should be interesting to see how Florida shakes out… my guess is the Repubs still win those races.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unlike the election cited by the Trumpette above there were not many senate seats in play. That is 2020

• Kermit56

Participant

2010 was the Affordable Care Act. What was the comparable, paradigm-shifting legislation of 2018????

LOL! Not only do you not have a crown you apparently have no sense either!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL! Not only do you not have a crown you apparently have no sense either!!!

No link or substance, just an insult and only about one of two arguments you made.

I think some here would say “surrender noted.”

“Seven in 10 voters in these districts said they had seen some television advertising about the health-care law, and, of that group, 70 percent said the ads they remembered had opposed the legislation. In the Election Day survey, 45 percent described their vote as sending a message of opposition to President Obama’s health-care law, while 28 percent said they voted to show support for the plan and 27 percent said their vote was neither in support nor or in opposition.

Among respondents in the 100 most targeted House districts, 51 percent called their vote a message of opposition to the law, while just one in five said it was a sign of support for it. A majority of independent voters, a voting bloc that Republicans won by a whopping 18 points, also said in the McInturff survey that their vote was in opposition to the law.

“This election was a clear signal that voters do not want President Obama’s health care plan,” McInturff concluded in a memo summarizing the results and provided to the Fix.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Crownless to Mrs. Snipe:

“Hey baby, does the carpet match the frazzled, white curtains?”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kermit sounds butt hurt… do you have some tears for me to go with this “nothing burger”?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank you, President Trump.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank you for inventing Thanksgiving Day, honorable Honest Abe Donald J.balls Trump!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chron, reduced to clown rubble. lol

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.