Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Derrick Brooks picks son Decalon as Hall of Fame presenter Times staff Thursday, July 17, 2014  11:28pm brooks1_zps1905636f.gifbrooks_zpsc5b04957.png    Former Bucs LB Derrick Brooks chose his son, Decalon Brooks, 15, to be his presenter at the Pro Football Hall of Fame ceremony on Aug. 2 in Canton, Ohio. "I campaigned to get all four of my kids," Brooks said. "But unfortunately I couldn't pull it off. He's my oldest son. He's playing football now (at Gaither), and it's a special time when you think about that relationship with him." Other choices for presenters: former coaching greats John Madden (former Raiders punter Ray Guy) and Marv Levy (former Bills WR Andre Reed), Fox broadcaster Jay Glazer (former Giants DE Michael Strahan, a longtime friend), Walterius Jones (for his father, former Seahawks OT Walter Jones), Cheyenne Humphrey-Robinson (for her father, former Falcons DE Claude Humphrey) and Lawrence Williams (for his son, former Cardinals DB Aeneas Williams).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Derrick Brooks is the man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kid looks jacked for a 15 year old

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw those pics and thought “I bet some clown says he looks like a thug.”And what do ya know?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think I’m going to start a ‘Neighborhood Watch’ and be a hero…That kid looks like he's up to no good.#hatezimmerman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kid looks like a thug.  Probably on that purple drank!

Does that turn you on? You are a known pedophile after all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My son was in a class with him last year and says he is a very nice kid. He never said one word about being DB’s son.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

This is a rip off for Buc fans.  He should have Tony Dungy or Jon Gruden be the one who presents him.    Do it for the sake of your fans, Derrick!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kid looks like a thug.  Probably on that purple drank!

I doubt he will wander into your trailer park.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I saw those pics and thought "he looks like a thug."

So it's obvious that you think he looks like a thug in that picture.      I think it's just because he's not smiling.  Why anyone takes a picture without smiling is beyond me.  That's the purpose of a picture.Say "cheese"!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#skittles

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody brought up the real issue here.  Kelly Ripa IS NOT presenting Michael Strahan.  That is a travesty.  I’d like her to present herself in front of me.  D@mn you Mark Consuelos!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would’ve been fun to have a coach of former teammate share some things we haven’t heard but it’s DB’s choice and we’ve got to live with it.On the bright side, it will be a glorious day regardless of who presents.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#skittles

Real cute....

Please wait…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.