Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 89 reply threads

• Author

• Kermit56

Participant

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/06/21/gov-desantis-touts-floridas-win-in-cruise-industry-lawsuit-against-cdc/

Gov. Ron DeSantis touted Florida’s victory in a federal lawsuit against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Qonder how Trump will feel when he challenges him for the GOP nominee?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Congrats, Vice President DeSantis!

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/06/21/gov-desantis-touts-floridas-win-in-cruise-industry-lawsuit-against-cdc/

Gov. Ron DeSantis touted Florida’s victory in a federal lawsuit against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

This was actually a significant victory and he deserves credit because he declined to settle at mediation

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Qonder how Trump will feel when he challenges him for the GOP nominee?

It’s something I’m going to keep a close eye on.

DeSantis’ stock is at an all-time high.

Does he run or does he bow down?

• Biggs3535

Participant

This is nothing new. DeSantis has been kicking ass ever since he opened the State back up in May of 2020.

• Anonymous

Inactive

DeSantis in Florida is not the same as DeSantis as a National candidate, especially with Trump still out there

• Kermit56

Participant

I’m conflicted. I really like what he has done for the state of Florida in which I live and would like for him to continue running the state. However, I believe his common sense approach and pragmatism would resonate with voters from more than one side of the aisle on a national level.

• Kermit56

Participant

Speaking of pragmatism, Kudos to Stagger for your take on this.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’m conflicted. I really like what he has done for the state of Florida in which I live and would like for him to continue running the state. However, I believe his common sense approach and pragmatism would resonate with voters from more than one side of the aisle on a national level.

The more local, the better. He matters to me more as Governor, so I would prefer he stays in that office as long as possible.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe his common sense approach and pragmatism would resonate with voters from more than one side of the aisle on a national level.

You have to live in a cocoon to think that because DeSantis spends all his time playing to the fictional fears of the cocoon

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe his common sense approach and pragmatism would resonate with voters from more than one side of the aisle on a national leve

More playing to the cocoon

As Trump has already proven this (playing to a tiny base)is NOT a winning nationally strategy …. And this is why we have the massive gop voter suppression effort

• Anonymous

Inactive

The US military is too liberal for Kermit and DeSantis

Lol

• Kermit56

Participant

spends all his time playing to the fictional fears of the cocoon

I don’t think he’s spending “all his time” on any one thing. But you do you Stagger.

• Anonymous

Inactive

spends all his time playing to the fictional fears of the cocoon

I don’t think he’s spending “all his time” on any one thing. But you do you Stagger.

I posted two recent examples of many I could’ve posted

• Kermit56

Participant

Talk about LOL…you cite Dan Rather AND Nikki Fried to prove a point?!?! I now see all your references to a “cocoon” is just you projecting. Carry on.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Talk about LOL…you cite Dan Rather AND Nikki Fried to prove a point?!?! I now see all your references to a “cocoon” is just you projecting. Carry on.

You should read closer. Neither is the source. Lol

Rather is commenting on a video of a general. The general is the source you clown. Listen to him

Fried is commenting on a Miami Herald article

Good lord

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t even think you’re this dumb or dishonest so hopefully you read my response and retract this crap

• Kermit56

Participant

I couldn’t open the Miami Herald article so I assumed Fried was summarizing. As far as Rather goes, I don’t have any respect for his opinion at all so I dismiss anything he says, does, or posts.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I couldn’t open the Miami Herald article so I assumed Fried was summarizing. As far as Rather goes, I don’t have any respect for his opinion at all so I dismiss anything he says, does, or posts.

You’re a dumb ass. You can find the generals comments – the point of post – in dozens of other places

Maybe you are dumb/dishonest. Buggsy II lol

• Kermit56

Participant

You’ve called me a dumb ass a few times. Maybe I am, but at least I’m not a liberal.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’ve called me a dumb ass a few times. Maybe I am, but at least I’m not a liberal.

Liberals will celebrate

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahaha.

JBear Libertarisn approved, no doubt

• Kermit56

Participant

Rather is commenting on a video of a general. The general is the source you clown. Listen to him

So, I’m supposed to be impressed with the opinion of a general who was appointed by Biden to be Chief of Staff? Don’t you think a conservative president could appoint a general as Chief of Staff who would disagree with Dan Rather’s and your general?

• Anonymous

Inactive

a general who was appointed by Biden

he was nominated by TRUMP, right?

Anyway, you are illustrating cancel culture of the brain, its the MAGA WAY. Rather than consider what he has to say . . . youve conjured multiple bogus reasons to ignore him.

that . . is the VERY ESSENCE OF THE COCOON.

It is LITERALLY why people like you are so easily conned. You actually don’t care about any viewpoint other than your own. let alone truth. Its all about protecting the cocoon, as you’ve shown repeatedly in this thread.

Milley is Trump nominated, 40 year military service, education from Princeton/Columbia/Naval War College. He is airborne, special forces. Referred to himself as a Green Beret IN THE VIDEO YOU KEEP IGNORING (lol). Hes been part of an effort top modernize an Army that is 20-25 MINORITY . . . so he has ACTUAL EXPERIENCE on which he is speaking

C

O

C

O

O

N

• Biggs3535

Participant

Anyway, you are illustrating cancel culture of the brain, its the MAGA WAY. Rather than consider what he has to say . . . youve conjured multiple bogus reasons to ignore him.

that . . is the VERY ESSENCE OF THE COCOON.

So says the Captain of the Source Police.

No shame, no self-awareness.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The more local, the better. He matters to me more as Governor, so I would prefer he stays in that office as long as possible.

Agreed.

But, I’m not sure his stock could get any higher.

Personally, if I’m him, I challenge for the highest office.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Source

if you knew what those words meant, it might mean something

“poll”

otherwise, you’re just battling with Kermit for Prince of the Cocoon

• Kermit56

Participant

Sorry. Meant to reply to another thread.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Kermit56.

• Anonymous

Inactive

, I challenge for the highest office.

Trump is the wildcard but all ambitious politicians have to strike when the iron is hot because it can cool in an instant

He has Trump to deal with though snd that is a big issue because his appeal to a large segment of Trumpers is actually very anti-Trump. I say that because he’s trying to position himself as “non-looney tunes Trimpism,” which is obviously a rebuke of Trump himself. He needs Trump though.

This is the dilemma faced by the GOP, just through a slightly different lens. Right now, if you’re incumbent gop you need to embrace Trump to keep his supportersfrom killing you (literally and figuratively) but at least so far Trump is a DISASTER nationally. This is why you see lots of Trump support in the House (small gerrymandered districts) and less vocal support in the Senate (statewide elections)

DeSantis is a statewide candidate in a state where Trump is not an anchor so he need Trump for Re-election as Governor BUT become a National candidate and the Trump trouble starts

• Kermit56

Participant

A recent Quinnipiac poll shows that policy now precedes personality: more Republican voters want the winner of the 2024 primary to align with Trump on the issues than want Trump to run again.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/ron-desantis-doctrine-florida-president-2024/

• Anonymous

Inactive

A recent Quinnipiac poll shows that policy now precedes personality: more Republican voters want the winner of the 2024 primary to align with Trump on the issues than want Trump to run again.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/ron-desantis-doctrine-florida-president-2024/

Exactly

Now tell that to Trump lol

He has the GOP in the same way he had the USFL

#ETTD

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Exactly why DeSantis should run.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly why DeSantis should run.

I think he will

It will be interesting to watch it play out.

at some point Trump has to collapse or we have civil war lol

• Kermit56

Participant

Curiosity what our libertarians here (using that term loosely) think of DeSantis’ government overreach here…

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/06/23/new-florida-law-requires-state-colleges-to-survey-students-on-views-beliefs/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Where’s the “overreach”? Schools will have “objective, non-partisan” surveys to gauge whether students with diverse views are comfortable with what they’re being taught.

The law is here — https://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2021/233/BillText/er/PDF

• Anonymous

Inactive

Curiosity what our libertarians here (using that term loosely) think of DeSantis’ government overreach here…

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/06/23/new-florida-law-requires-state-colleges-to-survey-students-on-views-beliefs/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Where’s the “overreach”? Schools will have “objective, non-partisan” surveys to gauge whether students with diverse views are comfortable with what they’re being taught.

Lmao

This is hilarious because thought policing would send MAGA nuts it’s just that you don’t see DeSantis obviously pandering to you because you BELIEVE the premise

Perfect example of conf bias

• Anonymous

Inactive

MAGA – “The President’s words – broadcast across every network repeatedly- did not influence … the El Paso Shooter, January 6th”

Also MAGA – “the Monday & Wednesday Chemistry professor is mind controlling his students”

Free Speech!

Just not that kind of speech!

Lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

MAGA – “there’s nothing wrong with that big (FICTIONAL) Confederate memorial that millions of kids see attached Stone Mountain”

Also MAGA – “stop critical race theory being taught in Florida (is it even taught)?

This kind of contradictory lunacy is the natural result of being led around by self serving con men.

• Kermit56

Participant

If anyone should know about being led around by a con man it would be today’s Democrat party.

• Kermit56

Participant

Lmao

This is hilarious because thought policing would send MAGA nuts it’s just that you don’t see DeSantis obviously pandering to you because you BELIEVE the premise

How in all that is holy do you consider “Schools will have “objective, non-partisan” surveys to gauge whether students with diverse views are comfortable with what they’re being taught” as thought policing?

• Anonymous

Inactive

If anyone should know about being led around by a con man it would be today’s Democrat party.

yeah because people regularly refer to Biden supporters as a cult . . all the way from AIC to Rinos?

man, Kermit

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao

How in all that is holy do you consider “Schools will have “objective, non-partisan” surveys to gauge whether students with diverse views are comfortable with what they’re being taught” as thought policing?

lol

that sentence is a hoot

Twitter has “objective non-partisan” terms and conditions, right?

• Anonymous

Inactive

what’s next, schools teach “patriotic history”

oh wait

Trump calls for ‘patriotic education,’ says anti-racism teachings are ‘child abuse’
      “Our youth will be taught to love America with all of their heart and all of their souls,” the president said.

rock music is banned next

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kermit

both events in Florida

Number 1

Florida has become the latest state to ban critical race theory, continuing the growing charge by Republican lawmakers against schools teaching about systemic racism.”

Number 2

“Going into effect on July 1, the new law also demands that university students “be shown diverse ideas and opinions, including those that they may disagree with or find uncomfortable,” according to the Florida Department of Education.”

That kind of contradictory insanity works because hes panderign to a largely WHITE MAGA AUDIENCE

to any reasonable person those two concepts are OBVIOULSY (and hilariously) at odds with each other

you guys — MAGA – have literally become the book burners, William Jennings Bryan from the Scopes Monkey Trial, the adults in Dirty Dancing (lol).

You’re literally saying “students should NOT be indoctrinator . . well, except the way we want to indoctrinate them. We call it “Patriotic Education.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Kermit, imagine the news in reverse

AOC to do “non-partisan” surveys in school…

You actually think this is a good idea?

You don’t see how this is 1984 thought police bullshit?

You don’t see the agenda behind it?

Of course you don’t, you’re a good little minion

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patriotic Education is North Korea, not America.

As the General says in the video (they lay MAGA will not watch – lol) he studied Karl Marx … doesn’t make him a communist

This 1950s McCarthyism is transparently insane to most … because it’s no longer the 1950s

Crazy, huh?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Scopes Monkey Trial was in the 1920s and was the first big court battle over evolution (actual science) compared to the Old Testament (Eve came form Adam’s rib)

I think it took until the 1960s to make evolution the standard in text books and even that decision was rooted in the real fear that we were falling behind the Soviet Union in science education.

For the most conservative in the crowd, you are fighting a losing battle. You cannot create a fictional world that will last. In fact, your actions now only change America for your kids/grandkids. The Greatest Generation came back and had babies that became anti-war hippies. Baby Boomers and Gen X gave birth to Millennials and Gen Z, right? I think.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Kermit56

pandering

next we build a wall on Clearwater Beach!

• Anonymous

Inactive

In 1954, the year after Florida adopted a hardline anti-communist curriculum, feverish stories hit a northeast Florida newspaper. “School Text Praises Communist Fronts,” read one Putnam Sun headline.

What, exactly, were those secret communist messages? A trio of concerned mothers later elaborated to another Florida paper: the textbook American Problems Today painted a favorable picture of the American Civil Liberties Union, and “advocated FEPC [the Fair Employment Practice Committee] and other forms of integration.” A state senator claimed that the textbook taught principles “opposite” to those in the Constitution, and the northeastern Florida teacher who introduced the book to his class was eventually fired.

• Kermit56

Participant

@Kermit56

pandering

God bless governor Ron DeSantis!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Kermit56

pandering

as I said, willfully part of the cult

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s roughly 100 missing in a building collapse in Miami

DeSantis is in Pensacola for a stupid bunch of bs campaigning

Kermit “yay!”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

How does beta Biggs put it?

He’s a useful idiot?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its a child-like admission

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kermit, imagine the news in reverse

• Anonymous

Inactive

DeSantis spends all his time playing to the fictional fears of the cocoon

Hearing today on DeSantis pandering “social media statute”. (Note the last line of summary lol)

• jbear

Participant

Lol

The concept of “white rage” is offensive and anyone who uses the term in a conversation like this guy did sounds about as ignorant as a person who says they want to understand why N&%%*&@ love watermelon.

Seriously, It’s insanity that you guys don’t see that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

The concept of “white rage” is offensive and anyone who uses the term in a conversation like this guy did sounds about as ignorant as a person who says they want to understand why N&%%*&@ love watermelon.

Seriously, It’s insanity that you guys don’t see that.

THATS what you’re going to go with?

A lie that now has even Trump’s inner circle fleeing from him got a bunch of WHITE Trump guys to ATTACK the Capitol, with images of guys stabbing cops with US flags . .. a person shot trying to enter, Congress people BARRICADING doors to keep the WHITE Trumpers out

Because he wants everyone to IGNORE that truth, Matt Gaetz (a white rich guy, btw) asked him about “critical race theory” and he responded by saying the military want to UINDERSTAND IT — just like Marxism, Communism etc) and just like he want to understand “white rage”

and your response is to GO SUPER SNOWFLAKE? “the mean general offended me . . waaaaa”

what about all those times people like you said about Trump . . “focus on his actions, not his words” or what about your silence when he MOCKED a handicapped reporter or called the media “enemies of the state”? Ot what about when he said of the George Floyd MURDER “when the looting starts the shooting starts?” He IMPLIED that poor people were going to invade the suburbs, said Mexicans and other Hispanics at the border were RAPISTS? Said a female reporter was just “bleeding” form her p—y

LMAO.

Seriously, that is the BIGESST deflection of ALL TIME

I mean .. embarrassing . . but easier to do that then to actually address what he said ON THE SUBTANCE

so here you go:

What is wrong with a US military that is 25% minority or more trying to understand WHY there is this cultural rift in America? how is that any different then understanding why communism spread in the world?

• jbear

Participant

and your response is to GO SUPER SNOWFLAKE? “the mean general offended me . . waaaaa”

Hold on, I’m just pointing out how stupid I think the guy sounds. I’m not outraged or anything. It was just dumb.

“I want to learn about my white rage… and I’m white”

Here’s another offensive one. It’s like asking a black guy if he thinks he can control himself around a room full of white women. Offensive, absolutely. To that General I would like to say that I don’t have white rage… go f*%$# Off.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hold on, I’m just pointing out how stupid I think the guy sounds. I’m not outraged or anything. It was just dumb.

“I want to learn about my white rage… and I’m white”

Here’s another offensive one. It’s like asking a black guy if he thinks he can control himself around a room full of white women. Offensive, absolutely. To that General I would like to say that I don’t have white rage… go f*%$# Off.

So …. Never answered the question

Your faux outrage serves a purpose, it seems

:-)

• jbear

Participant

What question? That I went super snowflake?

This from a guy who in this very thread says if Trump doesn’t go quietly into the night he’s for a civil war. 😉

Seems like you might have a purpose too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What question?

Third times the charm ..

What is wrong with a US military that is 25% minority or more trying to understand WHY there is this cultural rift in America? how is that any different then understanding why communism spread in the world?

• Roy

Participant

Vice President for who? Trump is a walking disaster area. I wouldn’t hitch my wagon to the red man.

Kermit “yay!”

DeSantis is running for something. He has a press conference every day from somewhere. One day he had two press conferences. Did something happen in the middle of the day that he couldn’t get all the info into the first press conference?

• jbear

Participant

What question?

Third times the charm ..

If he said that then he wouldn’t be deserving of mockery but unfortunately for everyone, that’s not what he said.

• jbear

Participant

Vice President for who? Trump is a walking disaster area. I wouldn’t hitch my wagon to the red man.

Kermit “yay!”

DeSantis is running for something. He has a press conference every day from somewhere. One day he had two press conferences. Did something happen in the middle of the day that he couldn’t get all the info into the first press conference?

I don’t know if you remember Cuomo’s daily press conferences while he was murdering old people and molesting staffers.

Just saying.

What was he running for?

DeSantis has done a lot right and plenty wrong like all politicians. We’ll see where we are In a few years.

Wouldn’t most of this board agree that he’s better than 4 more years of Trump….considering the Civil War and all.

• Roy

Participant

I don’t follow New York politics. Yes DeSantis would be better than Trump. That puts him in a select group of people who were born in America, are 35 years old as of November 2024, and have been a resident for 14 years or more.

Hey I’m in that group! Yes, I’m telling you right now: I could do a better job at being President than Donald Trump. I honestly believe that.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Roy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What question?

Third times the charm ..

If he said that then he wouldn’t be deserving of mockery but unfortunately for everyone, that’s not what he said.

That is actually what he said. He actually raised studying Lenin doesn’t make him a communist or something similar.

Maybe get some tissues and a cookie and get back there and listen. Don’t let the words white rage knock the wind out of you

Btw, you once defended the Lost Cause on the basis they it’s what people had come to believe (even if it’s false). You object to CRT because in your view it’s false. But not the sane kind of false as the Lost Cause …

Weird

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know if you remember Cuomo’s daily press conferences

Lol. A check box is like a National guard deployment

• jbear

Participant

I don’t follow New York politics. Yes DeSantis would be better than Trump. That puts him in a select group of people who were born in America, are 35 years old as of November 2024, and have been a resident for 14 years or more.

Hey I’m in that group! Yes, I’m telling you right now: I could do a better job at being President than Donald Trump. I honestly believe that.

Well me too… you win Roy.

• jbear

Participant

What question?

Third times the charm ..

That is actually what he said. He actually raised studying Lenin doesn’t make him a communist or something similar.

Maybe get some tissues and a cookie and get back there and listen. Don’t let the words white rage knock the wind out of you

Btw, you once defended the Lost Cause on the basis they it’s what people had come to believe (even if it’s false). You object to CRT because in your view it’s false. But not the sane kind of false as the Lost Cause …

Weird

You talking about context is hilarious. You know damned well I said one particular quote was worthy of mockery.

I’ve lost count of all the times I’ve had to bring up context with some of your outrageous statements. In this case I’m not even mad I’m just stating my opinion about whether this idiot general is worthy of mockery based on a moronic statement….he is.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I don’t follow New York politics.

Do you follow any politics? Most governors give daily press releases/conferences, especially those from big states.

You’re simply regurgitating a soundbite from some liberal douche. Of course DeSantis is running for office, whether it’s Governor in 2022 or President in 2024. The fact that whiny, big government libs are scared of him makes me like him even more.

• Roy

Participant

I don’t follow New York politics.

Do you follow any politics? Most governors give daily press releases/conferences, especially those from big states.

You’re simply regurgitating a soundbite from some liberal douche. Of course DeSantis is running for office, whether it’s Governor in 2022 or President in 2024. The fact that whiny, big government libs are scared of him makes me like him even more.

I simply made an observation that DeSantis has a lot of press conferences, which I don’t think is up for debate. So I don’t know what got your panties in a bunch.

I don’t follow politics from other states generally. Maybe a little bit in the Midwest. I couldn’t give a crap about New York or California. I have barely even set foot there. Once I crossed part way across the bridge at Niagara Falls. Does that count?

You probably don’t follow out of state politics either, except for the ones that you are force fed by Fox News, which would explain why Cuomo is one of your favorites. All the conservatives do is accept what talking point/hot button topic is force fed them, and then they dutifully spread it around. Cuomo, the border, AOC, Biden’s dog poops. What is the bullshit the NY Post or Fox News is feeding you today? Whatever it is, I’m sure you are eating it up. When is the last time you heard something from Fox or the NY Post and you said “Hey that’s BS”. I’m guessing you can’t remember a time.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I simply made an observation that DeSantis has a lot of press conferences, which I don’t think is up for debate.

Hopefully, you’ll inform everyone how water is wet multiple times as well.

The reality of this is pretty clear. You were told DeSantis was different in giving daily press briefings. He isn’t, and you sucked it up like a good little useful idiot.

• Kermit56

Participant

All the conservatives do is accept what talking point/hot button topic is force fed them, and then they dutifully spread it around.

And where do you and other leftists get your news? Where do you go to get “force fed” your talking points?

• Anonymous

Inactive

All the conservatives do is accept what talking point/hot button topic is force fed them, and then they dutifully spread it around.

And where do you and other leftists get your news? Where do you go to get “force fed” your talking points?

Not from DeSantis press conferences

I love how you skipped right by the bit about his social media law :-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

I simply made an observation that DeSantis has a lot of press conferences

the conned don’t want to admit their being conned

of course he does. Intentionally. Its the TRUMP model. No different than Abbott building a border wall or Noam and a billionaire from TN send National Guard

Here’s DeSantis just today .. all culture war faux outrage

• Anonymous

Inactive

DeSantis spends all his time playing to the fictional fears of the cocoon

Hearing today on DeSantis pandering “social media statute”. (Note the last line of summary lol)

The judge actually jokingly asked Florida’s attorney if he’d ever seen a worse written statute. Doesnt mean he will rule against but the guy definitely took a beating

It should be obvious that the law is sort of show pony because they exempted Disney, a point the judge kind of hammers on

• Anonymous

Inactive

oops theyre

• Kermit56

Participant

What did I skip?

• Roy

Participant

Sure, I read the likely suspects, but I can tell when I’m being fed bullshit. For instance, when the NY Post has a daily report about some kind of Biden dog pooping or word mispronounced, while there is real news going on in the world you don’t feel like someone is yanking your chain?

• Biggs3535

Participant

From what I can see here on Mr. Cronkite’s Cove, the TDS twittersphere is loaded with stories completely unbiased stories from RawStory.com, CNN, Lincoln Project, MSNBC, Mother Jones, etc..

Cocoon? What cocoon?

• Anonymous

Inactive

What did I skip?

a couple posts up. the social media law

I think when he first announced it many called BS, just a transparent play to base.

He may pull it out like he did with the cruise lines though, so we will see.

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what I can see here on Mr. Cronkite’s Cove, the TDS twittersphere is loaded with stories completely unbiased stories from RawStory.com, CNN, Lincoln Project, MSNBC, Mother Jones, etc..

Cocoon? What cocoon?

pretty sure everyone here would take their chances in that contest with you. Team Trump! The problem, as shown here all the time, is you wouldn’t grasp it.

:-)

Runole is looking for you.

• Kermit56

Participant

Yeah, I skipped it. The thread was about DeSantis and the CDC lawsuit. It has been hijacked to include CRT in the military and now a law about social media. If the law is unconstitutional it will be struck down by the courts.

I like how you assign motives to people’s actions with no other information than what you think.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like how you assign motives to people’s actions with no other information than what you think

the last time you were confronted with DeSantis bullshit you said this

Later you said this:

And where do you and other leftists get your news?

That’s the “NO OTHER INFORMATION” you post of

you also previously ignored reporting on DeSantis vaccine scandal

plenty of information.

you still didn’t address it the social media case

plenty of information

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I skipped it. The thread was about DeSantis and the CDC lawsuit. It has been hijacked to include CRT in the military and now a law about social media

but you didn’t skip an off topic comment about conservatives?

you didn’t really think this through

• Kermit56

Participant

We are definitely in two different worlds. I have no idea what you are trying to say in your two replies to my reply.

“but you didn’t skip an off topic comment about conservatives?”–no, I didn’t skip that. Why does that bother you?

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are definitely in two different worlds. I have no idea what you are trying to say in your two replies to my reply.

“but you didn’t skip an off topic comment about conservatives?”–no, I didn’t skip that. Why does that bother you?

it doesn’t bother me, just saying with your suggestion

We are definitely in two different worlds

indeed

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Viewing 89 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.