Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 74 reply threads

• Author

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Not sure if anyone caught his press conference speaking about vaccines, but he hit it out of the park.

I really want him to stay in state, but he’s the GOP’s best candidate for POTUS by a country mile (outside of Amash).

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

He’d make a Good VP to the Lord Jesus Trump, Creator of all mankind.

Democrats opinions are just that.
      Just like we Republicans think Joe is the perfect LfDem– shows how Trash they are.
      Did Joe get kicked in the head by a horse– or is he ALWAYS this way?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He’d make a Good VP to the Lord Jesus Trump, Creator of all mankind

DeSantis would wear the pants. Trump would be nothing more than a cuck.

What the hell do Dems have to do with this?

Just like we Republicans think Joe is the perfect LfDem– shows how Trash they are.

There goes ChronicBeanpiss again. Balls Deep Biden occupying every little waking thought of Chron’s.

Geez ChroniKKKronkite…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

OK, Virgil, “DrumPf doesn’t have tHe sLiGhteSt chaNce of beiNg tHe nomiNee”.

Got it.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Is that what I said, KKKronicBeanpiss?

I simply stated that Ron was a better choice.

Stick to shaving MTG’s balls. It’s more your speed.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

That’s rich.
      A democrat talking about “better choices for pResident”.

Good one, Virgil_Hunter!

• Kermit56

Participant

Not sure if anyone caught his press conference speaking about vaccines, but he hit it out of the park.

I really want him to stay in state, but he’s the GOP’s best candidate for POTUS by a country mile (outside of Amash).

Yes, he did hit it out of the park. I think he’s very pragmatic. It appears he does his research and believes the actions he takes are the correct actions. I, too, would like for him to continue as our governor, but I wouldn’t be upset if he were elected POTUS.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

That’s rich.
      A democrat talking about “better choices for pResident”.

Good one, Virgil_Hunter!

That’s rich. You calling me a Democrat simply because I don’t support Trump.

Stick to cleaning MTG’s jock straps and rubbing sun tan lotion onto Alex Jones’s gut.

So sad what has become of ChronicBeanpissPridemonth.

So sad…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Yes, he did hit it out of the park. I think he’s very pragmatic. It appears he does his research and believes the actions he takes are the correct actions. I, too, would like for him to continue as our governor, but I wouldn’t be upset if he were elected POTUS.

I can’t help but wonder if this well spoken and intelligent stance he’s taken will turn off the conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers in his base.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I can’t help but wonder if this well spoken and intelligent stance he’s taken will turn off the conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers in his base.

That’s rich.
      A LfBiden supporter talking about Presidents being “well spoken”.

Good one, Virgil_Hunter!

• Kermit56

Participant

I think it would depend upon who he was running against. If it’s Kamala, I think anyone with a conservative tilt would vote for him.

• spartan

Participant

Using ant-vaxxer like it’s a pejorative isn’t going to help IMO.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

That’s rich.
      A LfBiden supporter talking about Presidents being “well spoken”.

Good one, Virgil_Hunter!

Bigly! Covfefe! Yo Semite!

Your deity is quite a linguist, ChronicFgt.

Stick to being MTG’s bottom, KKKronkiteBeanpissPridemonth. It’s more of your comfort zone.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

think it would depend upon who he was running against. If it’s Kamala, I think anyone with a conservative tilt would vote for him

Agreed

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LfJoe could hold his breath underwater for 12 minutes and come up unscathed!
      Not much “activity” taking place in LfJoe’s dome…

• jbear

Participant

think it would depend upon who he was running against. If it’s Kamala, I think anyone with a conservative tilt would vote for him

Agreed

Probably right and I also like him…. for a politician. He could easily still disappoint and still not sure of some of his politics.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The Trump Dynasty
      everyone else in the GOP

• Roy

Participant

Well either you make a good Trump running mate, or a good President. To be a running mate to Trump you have to suck up to him and be totally bland milk toast like Pence. Then he tries to act Presidential by upholding the Constitution the one time he actually has a chance to do that, and the Republican Party has no use for him and he’s being discarded like restaurant food at the end of the day (except for the hamburger at Wendy’s which gets reused into next day’s chili). Sorry, Pence. What did you think was going to happen when you don’t do whatever sleezy act Trump wants you to do? Didn’t you see what happened to his AG?

So anyways you know poor DeSantis will have to make a similar choice. Have some self respect and act like a man or suck up to Trump, go full MAGA as a VP candidate. Either way you’ll be thrown out with the trash either for crossing him, or because you’ve outlived your usefulness. There will be a fork in the road for DeSantis, and we shall see which fork he takes.

• Roy

Participant

Apparently the 12th amendment prohibits a candidate and his running mate from being from the same state. The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves

Since DeSantis is the Governor he can’t move. Trump would have to be the one to move out of Florida. Dick Cheney moved, but he was the VP. Cheney and his wife had moved to Dallas five years earlier when he assumed the role of chief executive at Halliburton. Cheney had grown up in Wyoming, had represented it in Congress and had continuously maintained a residence in the state during his tenure at Halliburton. A few months before the election, he switched his voter registration and driver’s license to Wyoming and put his home in Dallas up for sale. Three Texas voters challenged the election in a federal court in Dallas and then appealed the decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, where it was dismissed.

Do you see Trump inconveniencing himself to establish a residence somewhere else, maybe back in NY, after all the trouble he went through to move to Mar-A-Lago? I don’t. But the Constitution is a mere inconvenience to him anyway, so perhaps he’ll just ignore it again.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.

• Kermit56

Participant

But the Constitution is a mere inconvenience to him anyway, so perhaps he’ll just ignore it again.

Can you give an example of when he ignored the Constitution?

• Roy

Participant

January 6th Donald Trump led an insurrection on the Constitutional process of officially counting the electoral votes for a Presidential election. Then he attempted to coerce the Vice President to ignore his Constitutional duties in that process, and he encouraged his followers to attack the Vice President when he didn’t follow orders.

I saw him do it. You saw him do it. You can try to spin it any way you want, that doesn’t change the fact. Donald Trump led an insurrection on a Constitutional process on national television, and we all witnessed it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

These guys are history revisionists.

Terrorists were actually just tourists.

Nancy Pelosi is to blame.

• spartan

Participant

Nancy Pelosi is to blame.

At last the penny has dropped!!

• Runole

Participant

January 6th Donald Trump led an insurrection on the Constitutional process of officially counting the electoral votes for a Presidential election. Then he attempted to coerce the Vice President to ignore his Constitutional duties in that process, and he encouraged his followers to attack the Vice President when he didn’t follow orders.

I saw him do it. You saw him do it. You can try to spin it any way you want, that doesn’t change the fact. Donald Trump led an insurrection on a Constitutional process on national television, and we all witnessed it.

Is it an insurrection if they don’t have guns? Weren’t they charged with only trespassing?<br />
      Why is the shooter of the unarmed woman not been identified? Did trump participate?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Runole.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

They didn’t have guns because of the gun free zone/law…

Turns out it does save lives…

Who knew?

• Kermit56

Participant

January 6th Donald Trump led an insurrection on the Constitutional process of officially counting the electoral votes for a Presidential election. NOPE

Then he attempted to coerce the Vice President to ignore his Constitutional duties in that process YEP

and he encouraged his followers to attack the Vice President when he didn’t follow orders. NOPE

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

“Picnic on the Capitol Steps”

iT waS a touRist attacH liKe no oTher siNce 9/11 ~ LoserfgtBiden

• Roy

Participant

“Picnic on the Capitol Steps”

iT waS a touRist attacH liKe no oTher siNce 9/11 ~ LoserfgtBiden

Guess you missed the officers’ testimony. Here ya go….(oh and just FYI Chron the “n” word is bad.)

Gonell said he was beaten with a flagpole and soaked with chemical spray while defending the Capitol. As a result of his injuries, he said had surgery on his right foot, would need surgery on his left shoulder, and will need further rehab for possibly more than a year.

Fanone told CBS News he was “tortured” on January 6, dragged alone into the crowd, tased and beaten with fists and metal objects. He said Tuesday the attack rendered him unconscious and that he suffered a mild heart attack and a brain injury.

He continues to deal with trauma, and so do his children, after nearly losing their father, he said.

Fanone said he feared for his life and pleaded with the mob, telling them, “I have kids.” He said he heard the crowd chant, “Kill him with his own gun,” and said, “I can still hear those words in my head today.”

Dunn said that during the siege, while in conversation with a rioter, he volunteered that he’d voted for Joe Biden. A crowd of about 20 people then surrounded him, he said, screaming and calling him the n-word. After the attack, he sat down with another Black officer and told him about the racial slurs he endured that day. Dunn urged the committee to “get to the bottom of what happened,” and compared the events of January 6 to a murder carried out by a “hit man.”

“If a hit man is hired and he kills somebody, the hit man goes to jail,” he said. “But not only does the hit man go to jail, but the person who hired them does. There was an attack carried out on January 6th, and a hit man sent them. I want you to get to the bottom of that.”

Let me save them the trouble…..

• Roy

Participant

….you have to do some serious mental gymnastics to conclude that the January 6th attack on Congress as they counted the electoral votes was not written, produced, directed and starring Donald J. Trump. You watched him and his people rile up the crowd, send them down to the capital building and watch them ransack the capital, send Congress into hiding and look to get retribution on the Vice President, Speaker of the House and others. To think that Trump was not totally at fault for this, well you have to be able to take what you saw with your own eyes and completely block it out of your mind and substitute it with an alternative version. I don’t know how anyone can do that, but obviously people can.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The right on this board seem to ignore this subject or mock it.

Focused on inflation and woke culture I guess? 🤷‍♂️

• Biggs3535

Participant

Brainwashed by MSM

Lolz @ “led an insurrection”

January 6th Donald Trump led an insurrection on the Constitutional process of officially counting the electoral votes for a Presidential election. NOPE

Then he attempted to coerce the Vice President to ignore his Constitutional duties in that process YEP

and he encouraged his followers to attack the Vice President when he didn’t follow orders. NOPE

Agreed. He’s 1-for-3, so he gets credit for that.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I am just THANKFUL that Our Lord Jesus Trump diffused the situation to the point that nothing really happened.
      Glad that all the “stories” from the evil defunded police that day have been debunked!

#you all are amazing
      #blessed

• Roy

Participant

Brainwashed by MSM? I watched the whole thing! I didn’t get a news report, I watched it! Didn’t you? Who is brainwashed? It all happened right in front of you and the nation.

Did Trump not organize this really strange rally? Did he not tell them “We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore…” Did Guliani not say “Trial by combat”? And I suppose you would contend that Trump didn’t know what Guliani was going to say… You are delusional if you think Trump didn’t preview the speeches of the other speakers. This was a major event headed by Trump. And he is some victim here? DELUSIONAL!

Who is brainwashed? Who is in denial? If you watched what happened on January 6th and don’t come away blaming Trump, the sitting President, for what happened, you are just being intentionally obtuse. You are intentionally rejecting the truth you saw with your own eyes.

Trump was still President at the time! He lived in the Whitehouse. At the very least he let this happen because of severe incompetence. He was the President. He set this up. He deserves the blame. How can you not see that? Yeah somebody is brainwashed.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Brainwashed by MSM?

Yup

• Roy

Participant

Brainwashed by MSM?

Yup

Nice retort, Biggs.

Let me explain what you and most conservatives around the nation experienced. You, like everyone else, were shocked, confused and probably horrified at what you were watching on January 6th.

Then you tried to make sense of what happened and what the consequences would be. You said “Trump, our hero, didn’t really do that did he? He wouldn’t do what I just saw him do would he?” You and your friends couldn’t process it. You couldn’t handle the truth that your hero just did what he did. And then you talked to your Conservative friends and you asked each other “Did we just see what we just saw?” So you guys started telling each other you actually didn’t see that. You actually saw something else. You started to come up with excuses, explanations, revisions, denials. You began the campaign to save Trump from being responsible for his actions, all because you couldn’t stand to face the truth that your hero just committed a horrendous act in front of the whole nation. Those conservatives who chose to accept the reality of what they saw with their own eyes and face up to it were ostracized to try to save the myth that Trump is a hero.

That is what you and so many others did and are still doing, Biggs.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs is such a self-righteous ass… yet also a complete beta.

It’s a weird dichotomy.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs3535 wrote:

Roy wrote:

Brainwashed by MSM?

Yup

Nice retort, Biggs.

It’s really all that’s necessary.

• Runole

Participant

….you have to do some serious mental gymnastics to conclude that the January 6th attack on Congress as they counted the electoral votes was not written, produced, directed and starring Donald J. Trump. You watched him and his people rile up the crowd, send them down to the capital building and watch them ransack the capital, send Congress into hiding and look to get retribution on the Vice President, Speaker of the House and others. To think that Trump was not totally at fault for this, well you have to be able to take what you saw with your own eyes and completely block it out of your mind and substitute it with an alternative version. I don’t know how anyone can do that, but obviously people can.

Roy, Projecting again?

• spartan

Participant

Then you tried to make sense of what happened and what the consequences would be. You said “Trump, our hero, didn’t really do that did he? He wouldn’t do what I just saw him do would he?” You and your friends couldn’t process it. You couldn’t handle the truth that your hero just did what he did. And then you talked to your Conservative friends and you asked each other “Did we just see what we just saw?” So you guys started telling each other you actually didn’t see that. You actually saw something else. You started to come up with excuses, explanations, revisions, denials. You began the campaign to save Trump from being responsible for his actions, all because you couldn’t stand to face the truth that your hero just committed a horrendous act in front of the whole nation. Those conservatives who chose to accept the reality of what they saw with their own eyes and face up to it were ostracized to try to save the myth that Trump is a hero

I guess it’s a bit like having an armed insurrection and a grand total of 2 people being charged with any firearm offence as it pertained to the actual days events. 4 in total (that I have thus far seen) and one of those people did not even attend the rally. If you are going to overthrow the Govt and start a revolution, I would think you would need a little more than 2 handguns.

Am I being smarmy? A bit, yes. But it shows that although I do not agree totally with your comment, it is true in so much that we all see events from our own perspective.

Do I think Trumps words inflamed some in the crowd? Yes.
      Do I think he meant people to smash the windows and invade Congress? No.
      Did it cause some people to smash the windows and invade Congress? Yes.
      Was it an attempted overthrow? No.
      Was it a riot? Yes.

You have it ingrained in my your mind otherwise, but I think the logic is on my side. Your argument is, IMHO, based more on sentiment, outrage and hatred of Trump rather than any evidence based conclusion.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Was it a riot? Yes.

I think, for the most part, this is spot on.

I think his words inflamed more than a few. I think it fired up a huge portion of that base.

Actually overthrow the government? Of course not.

But, his intentions were very much to incite the crowd to cause chaos.

• spartan

Participant

Why thank you sir!

We may talking semantics here, because “incite”? No. I think his goal was to fire up the crowd so they protest loudly and vociferously while the count was going on. It obviously got out of hand.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by spartan.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Was it a riot? Yes.

I think, for the most part, this is spot on.

I think his words inflamed more than a few. I think it fired up a huge portion of that base.

Actually overthrow the government? Of course not.

I think what Trump should be blamed the most for was his inaction while it all was happening.

We may talking semantics here, because “incite”? No. I think his goal was to fire up the crowd so they protest loudly and vociferously while the count was going on. It obviously got out of hand.

Agreed on all counts. Good posts.

• Roy

Participant

Spartan, I only partially agree. I don’t think Trump had a clear idea about what he thought was going to happen, but he was doing something to disrupt the vote and prevent Biden from being declared President. He thought if he could first delay the vote even one day, then he could figure out a way to overturn it. He didn’t know exactly what the crowd was going to do, but he sent them down there to disrupt the proceedings, and they did. Congress had to show some fortitude to come back and finish the voting, as much as Trump tried to call people to get it delayed. Trump didn’t want the crowd to just surround the Capital and make noise. He may not have known what exactly was going to happen, but he was trying to make something happen. In his mind he thought he could get the results somehow overturned.

Lets say a couple of guys break into a house to rob it, and the homeowner shoots one of the robbers. The homeowner will not be charged with murder, but the other robber will be. This is because a death was caused during the commission of a crime, and that robber’s death is on the hands of the other robber.

That young woman who was shot by the Capital Police was committing a crime that Donald Trump encouraged her to do. Does that make him guilty of murder?

Or what about the boys who were street racing on Bayshore Blvd and killed a mom and her toddler. He pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide and was sentenced to 24 years in prison. He did not set out to kill someone. Is Trump guilty of homicide by virtue of recklessly endangering people’s lives by sending them into harms way?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.

• spartan

Participant

Who knew?

Just want to make sure I am hearing you right.

You are arguing that people did not take guns to their attempted violent insurrection and Government overthrow …. because it was illegal?>

• spartan

Participant

Lets say a couple of guys break into a house to rob it, and the homeowner shoots one of the robbers. The homeowner will not be charged with murder, but the other robber will be. This is because a death was caused during the commission of a crime, and that robber’s death is on the hands of the other robber.

That young woman who was shot by the Capital Police was committing a crime that Donald Trump encouraged her to do. Does that make him guilty of murder?

Or what about the boys who were street racing on Bayshore Blvd and killed a mom and her toddler. He pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide and was sentenced to 24 years in prison. He did not set out to kill someone. Is Trump guilty of homicide by virtue of recklessly endangering people’s lives by sending them into harms way?

I get what you are saying but don’t think it is the correct comparison. If a fence planned the robbery and sent the other guys to do the deed, then it would be more applicable. However, Trump did encourage them to “peacefully protest” so it would be hard to prove he intended anything other.

I agree with the disruption comment though.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Who knew?

You are arguing that people did not take guns to their attempted violent insurrection and Government overthrow …. because it was illegal?>

I’m pretty sure that was sarcasm.

I mean, I hope it was.

• jbear

Participant

Who knew?

I’m pretty sure that was sarcasm.

I mean, I hope it was.

LOL, If you think that was sarcasm then you haven’t been paying attention.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

LOL, If you think that was sarcasm then you haven’t been paying attention.

Fair. I haven’t really been paying too much attention.

But, still hoping it was sarcasm.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yes it was a joke… Jesus you guys.

Meanwhile…

Not quite as funny

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh geez, oh boy, oh wow

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Meanwhile…

Not quite as funny

Virgilfgt 2.0,

Are those numbers for The Flu, or the ChinaDemocrat Virus?
      Asking for a friend…

• Roy

Participant

Just because its your right not to get the vaccine, doesn’t make it right.

You have the right to cheat on your wife. You have the right to be rude to people. You have the right to blast loud music from your underneath your car for some god forsaken reason people do that. You listen to your music, and I’ll listen to mine. And you have the right to spread vaccine misinformation on Social media. Just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do it.

The law gives you the right to make choices, and getting the vaccine and supporting the effort to get people vaccinated is the right choice. Get the vaccine!

• spartan

Participant

Sometimes you just have to check. Based on past history ‘n all :)

• Roy

Participant

Arians: “It’s still bad out there, but not for the vaccinated. You might get a little sick but you’re not going to die…. Pretty much we’ll be close to 100%, at least 98% (vaccinated), for the first game. August 13th, we’ll be over 90%.”

Believe the Bruce. I wish the rest of the country would wise up. You need to get vacccinated. It doesn’t totally prevent you from getting Covid, but you won’t end up in the hospital. Unvaccinated people make up 97% of the Covid cases in the hospital.

From Orlando news:

There’s a new, grim record when it comes to those needing hospital care for COVID-19.

“We are still seeing rises in cases every day and that has not let up,” Dr. Vincent Hsu said.

AdventHealth delivered the sobering news.

“As of this morning we have about 1,000 patients hospitalized without COVID-19 throughout our Central Florida health care system,” AdventHealth spokesman Jeff Grainger said.

Across its Central Florida network of hospitals, 100 more COVID-19 patients than last January’s peak, when vaccines were just starting to be rolled out.

“What’s extraordinary is the speed at which we’re seeing new cases and unfortunately the slope is pretty steep and we haven’t seen the end of it, it is still coming,” Hsu said.

As folks at the hospital watch new case numbers sharply increase, one number they really want to see go up is the number of people vaccinated.

“Community vaccination rates are still way too low, so yes, let’s continue to push that vaccine, let’s learn from what we’re seeing on the ground,” Hsu said.

Orlando Health is also experiencing peak hospitalizations: 454 across the ten-hospital system, 67 of those in intensive care.

Officials are attributing the spike “primarily to the large number of individuals who have not been vaccinated.”

Both hospital systems say the unvaccinated make up 90 percent or more of those needing hospital care.

People are being urged to get a shot, and wear a mask if inside and close together.

“Do I like to wear them? No, not necessarily. Do I want to keep myself protected? Do I want to protect others? The answer is yes and that’s a small price to pay.”

• Biggs3535

Participant

This entire speech chubbed me up, but I can’t find it to post. Here’s a short version:

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Biggs

I found the entire presentation (which is about 2.5 minutes longer)

to be well worth listening to.

This link worked for me—never quite sure how it appears on this website.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• RK Barrett

Participant

well, science has confirmed stupidity does not go away

• RK Barrett

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) Tweeted:
      McAllen, TX was declared a disaster area due to the admin’s insistence on maintaining an unsecured border and the potential problems posed by third party tested COVID positive illegal entrants.
      https://t.co/bAAVStSyzy

• Biggs3535

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

I love this video montage of those people’s hypocrisy:

• RK Barrett

Participant

MAGA Madness

“As coronavirus infections rage among the unvaccinated, those suspicious of the shot are championing a new supposed COVID-19 cure. Thanks to a dubious study of ivermectin, a drug used in humans to treat parasites like scabies, cranks have seized on the drug as the new solution to coronavirus prevention and treatment.

Devotees have besieged pharmacists with prescriptions from shady online prescribers, forcing pharmacies to crack down and treat the antiparasitic drugs like opioids. As human-approved ivermectin prescriptions have been harder to come by, enthusiasts have taken to raiding rural tractor supply stores in search of ivermectin horse paste (packed with “apple flavor!”) and weighed the benefits of taking ivermectin “sheep drench” and a noromectin “injection for swine and cattle.”

“There is certainly a noticeable increase in calls to poison centers regarding ivermectin being misused,” a Texas-based poison control specialist, who requested anonymity due to concerns of repercussions, told The Daily Beast via email. “It’s clear that a vast majority are associated with a belief that it will prevent or treat COVID. That said, I do want to be careful not to be sensational—there’s no epidemic of ivermectin overdoses in hospitals, but it’s needless suffering given the lack of conclusive evidence of a benefit.”

All to treat and prevent a disease for which there’s a free and widely available vaccine.”

• Biggs3535

Participant

MAGA Madness

“As coronavirus infections rage among the unvaccinated, those suspicious of the shot are championing a new supposed COVID-19 cure. Thanks to a dubious study of ivermectin, a drug used in humans to treat parasites like scabies, cranks have seized on the drug as the new solution to coronavirus prevention and treatment.

Devotees have besieged pharmacists with prescriptions from shady online prescribers, forcing pharmacies to crack down and treat the antiparasitic drugs like opioids. As human-approved ivermectin prescriptions have been harder to come by, enthusiasts have taken to raiding rural tractor supply stores in search of ivermectin horse paste (packed with “apple flavor!”) and weighed the benefits of taking ivermectin “sheep drench” and a noromectin “injection for swine and cattle.”

“There is certainly a noticeable increase in calls to poison centers regarding ivermectin being misused,” a Texas-based poison control specialist, who requested anonymity due to concerns of repercussions, told The Daily Beast via email. “It’s clear that a vast majority are associated with a belief that it will prevent or treat COVID. That said, I do want to be careful not to be sensational—there’s no epidemic of ivermectin overdoses in hospitals, but it’s needless suffering given the lack of conclusive evidence of a benefit.”

All to treat and prevent a disease for which there’s a free and widely available vaccine.”

If anybody here is curious as to why the Captain of the Source Police didn’t want to link his source, it’s because it’s from the journalist beacon known as the Daily Beast.

I see the trip to the loony bin didn’t help the lack of self-awareness or shame, either.

• RK Barrett

Participant

MAGA Madness

If anybody here is curious as to why the Captain of the Source Police didn’t want to link his source, it’s because it’s from the journalist beacon known as the Daily Beast.

I see the trip to the loony bin didn’t help the lack of self-awareness or shame, either.

Nimrod Rule

You post your usual dumb

You look dumb when reality/history/facts arrive

Start the name calling

• RK Barrett

Participant

Friday funny

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This thread did not age well 😬

• spartan

Participant

MAGA Madness

What’s this got to do with Trump?

And welcome back, good vacation? We missed you. Well, kinda. The place did get pretty civilized pretty quickly.

• RK Barrett

Participant

What’s this got to do with Trump?

Lol. How could you even ask that? He is the leader of Red State MAGA ‘Merica. The anti-COVID vaccine movement is almost entirely a Red Stat thing. So much so, that it was NEWS … news.. when Fox talking heads reversed course, when Red State governors like DeSantis recommended getting vaccinated

Collectively, you Cove Trumpers are all brain damaged. You say “what’s the connection to Trump” and Jim Jordan wasn’t evading.” In this thread two MAGA mutts (IB and Buggsy) who decry “leftist” “virtue signaling” literally PRAISE the MAGA virtue signaling of DeSantis lol

In another thread Buggsy praises free speech free saying protesting athletes should stay home

Island Buc – who has posted transparently racist things here, has a thread about a multi-cultural walk on the beach lol

Seriously, those types of contradictions are common place. None of you seem to notice, even when the contradictory posts are right next to each other lmao

• RK Barrett

Participant

Imagine being so convicted in a belief (or so stewed in embarrassment) that you’d CELEBRATE DeSantis while THIS IS THE NEWS:

Florida breaks record for new daily Covid cases for third time this week
      Hospitalizations have increased at record-breaking levels for six consecutive days, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.”

Not just quietly maintaining your own view about this one vaccine . . BUT ACTUALLY CELEBRATING THE OBVIOUS POLITICKING OF DeSantis . . while likely contributing to the VERY REAL PROSPECT OF UNVACCINATED CHILDREN GETTIGN SICK, extending the pandemic by mutation etc. . . all while probably having no less that 5 or 6 prior vaccinations

• Biggs3535

Participant

The place did get pretty civilized pretty quickly.

Which was surprising to nobody.

• RK Barrett

Participant

The place did get pretty civilized pretty quickly.

Which was surprising to nobody.

Snowflakes?

😂

• RK Barrett

Participant

The incredibly sad but inevitable result of Trump and the cocoon politicizing a vaccine and Public Health crisis

There are people who will not get vaccinated (even when they see people die) because they want to “own the libs.”

Crazy. Sad.

Yesterday Rand Paul published a tweet saying it’s time for people to “resist.”

Good politics for his base, terrible for the country.

United we stand, divided we fall

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

• RK Barrett

Participant

Viewing 74 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.