Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 39 reply threads

• Author

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Not a good idea when your team owner and GM are Jewish.

https://sports.yahoo.com/desean-jackson-posts-anti-semitic-093323890.html

Jackson posted an image of what he said was a quote from Adolf Hitler saying, “the Jews will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.”

The quote does not actually come from Hitler, although Jackson appeared to think it was genuine.

Jackson has also been sharing quotes from Louis Farrakhan, the anti-Semitic and homophobic leader of the Nation of Islam.

After receiving criticism for his social media posts, Jackson said they were misconstrued.

“Anyone who feels I have hate towards the Jewish community took my post the wrong way,” Jackson wrote. “I have no hatred in my heart towards no one!”

The Eagles have not commented on the matter.

DeSean Jackson posts anti-Semitic quote on social media originally appeared on Pro Football Talk

• Anonymous

Inactive

DeSean Jackson is a mental misfit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

A misfit Jameis missed over and over and over and over etc…on deep routes. To the point where he was pissed at him for being as accurate as Jake Delhomme.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Poor choice of words. He should have just said “White Liberals”. At least then, no one would actually be able to legitimately argue against him.

• RudeGuy

Participant

When are people going to learn not to quote dictators, racists, communists, and any hate groups when trying to make a point? Just stupid to do so. The Eagles have released a statement calling the comments “Absolutely appalling” and asking him to apologize.

The apology:

I post a lot of things that are sent to me. I do not have hatred towards anyone. I really didn’t realize what this passage was saying. Hitler has caused terrible pain to Jewish people like the pain African-Americans have suffered. We should be together fighting anti-Semitism and racism. This was a mistake to post this and I truly apologize for posting it and sorry for any hurt I have caused.

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Where is the outrage from other players on this issue. Someone quoted what they believed was a quote from adolf hitler to make a point about racism. Think about that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

A misfit Jameis missed over and over and over and over etc…on deep routes. To the point where he was pissed at him for being as accurate as Jake Delhomme.

What a douche. So you support Desean. The real hatred is coming out. Nice work dickhead.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

When are people going to learn not to quote dictators, racists, communists, and any hate groups when trying to make a point? Just stupid to do so. The Eagles have released a statement calling the comments “Absolutely appalling” and asking him to apologize.

The apology:

I post a lot of things that are sent to me. I do not have hatred towards anyone. I really didn’t realize what this passage was saying. Hitler has caused terrible pain to Jewish people like the pain African-Americans have suffered. We should be together fighting anti-Semitism and racism. This was a mistake to post this and I truly apologize for posting it and sorry for any hurt I have caused.

And fascists 🤝

• Roy

Participant

The apology:

Disgusting. That’s the problem nowadays. So many people repost, retweet or pass along memes, quotes, “facts” without caring if they are true or not. You are responsible for what you repost. Its your credibility and integrity on the line when you send something along, so verify. It takes five seconds to Google, check with Snopes or whatever. Hey you know it says here Obama isn’t actually a Muslim! Wow, maybe I won’t send that one along….

OK I downvote Flat Steve a lot, but on this occasion I have to seriously wonder who the hell is downvoting this. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that someone could disagree with that. This wasn’t just a mistake in judgement because he posted it. This is antisemitism and its wrong, not just something you don’t say.

And as for TBayXXX kiss my ass you racist. I’m a white liberal. So whites can’t be liberals? Only minorities? Then you think its whites vs. minorities. That makes you a racist. You don’t know what this country is supposed to be about. Its supposed to be a country with equal opportunity and equal justice regardless of race, religion, or sex. The government is supposed to be helping people. Its in the Constitution under “Promote the general welfare. Preserving the environment and national parks, promoting public education not saying educators hate America, making sure all citizens have an opportunity to vote, not just cutting tax breaks to rich people. The police, as much as I appreciate them, need to be held accountable to do their job currectly just like everybody else such as me (I’m a teacher), if not moreso because they are part of the justice system. A white person can’t believe in stuff like that? Kiss my behind.

• kenntak

Participant

Well, if he supposedly did not know what it was saying, why did he post it in the first place? Either it was intended, or he is a moron, or both.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

@Roy
      I’m white. I don’t have a problem with black people… I have a problem with white liberals pretending that they care about black people. White liberals have oppressed black people for decades in major cities. Democrats, like Bill Clinton – who created the Crime Bill – put tons of black people in prison for stupid crap. You know, the bill that Trump removed with his First Step act. To note, Biden supported the Crime Bill, as well as other amendments to bills that put more people in prison for longer terms. These bills hurt the black population more than the white population.

Also, most issues that black people have, are in the inner city. Major cities. Cities that Democrats have had not only the majority presence, but the monopoly on policies. These cities have the highest rates of low income people, which affect minorities more than whites. In these cities, Democrats are in charge of appointing judges and DA’s as well as the police chiefs and commissioners. Everyone knows that ALL politicians hire based on friendships, so they’re putting Democrats in these positions. Democrats encourage single motherhood and government assistance. The inner city schools generally have the worst education systems. Every policy that Democrats put in place, is designed to prevent black people from moving up in society. They pretend to care. They pretend help them. Yet, they ignore them until it comes to election time.

Democrat politicians are encouraging illegal immigrants by having “Sanctuary Cities”. These same politicians are giving these illegal immigrants financial assistance, free education, free college tuition, drivers licenses, and basically exempting them from prosecution on any crime. This hurts the black population the most. It takes away jobs and funding that could be used to improve the inner cities.

For the most part, I’m talking about the piece of crap politicians. People like you who are everyday citizens are just blind to what’s really going on. You’re not a garbage human being, like the politicians, just ignorant.

It’s not a coincidence that cities like Baltimore, Chicago, Minneapolis, NYC, etc, all have terrible crime rates, terrible unemployment, terrible education systems, and all run by Democrats.

• Roy

Participant

TBay, White people are not in charge of major cities, and when they were they weren’t always liberal. Far from it. And you really should travel to a city sometime. They have problems that cities tend to have, but they aren’t all that bad. The conservative angle tends to want to portray them as cesspools because that fits their agenda. But its not true. They have a lot of good things that only cities have.

As for sanctuary cities, I’m not going to defend that. But I’m going to criticize the sanctimonious and hypocritical Republicans who demonize the immigrants who are just coming here to work. And who’s hiring them? Well, business owners mostly. Rich people. People who subcontract out their construction jobs. People who hire maids, nannies, lawn guys…. Who owns the businesses and rich homes? I sure don’t have a nanny or even a lawn guy. Mostly the one percenters. More white Republicans than not. And they don’t want to shut down their cheap labor, but hey do want to build a wall and make them seem like criminals, as long as that wall doesn’t actually keep their cheap labor from coming in. Hypocrites. Its Republican hypocrites mostly responsible for illegal immigrants.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Don’t worry about TBX… the countdown to the clown getting removed from office is ticking… unless he welches on his bet and blames liberals or whatever for that too.

• Barnz1

Participant

Where is the outrage from other players on this issue. Someone quoted what they believed was a quote from adolf hitler to make a point about racism. Think about that.

He’s black. There’s your answer.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

DJax turns out to be an anti-Semite. If I were the Eagles owner, I’d cut him loose now. And if I were Goodell, I’d suspend this clown.

• Mrshowstopper

Participant

I wonder if something was said about Jackson’s heritage or race if he’d still think something was taken out of context and there was no hate meant by it 😂😂
      Gotta love double standards

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who said that, genius? I said he was a misfit who Lameis missed repeatedly on the field. That is called truth, dummy. Time to move on, Jameis ain’t coming back genius.

What a douche. So you support Desean. The real hatred is coming out. Nice work dickhead.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who said that, genius? I said he was a misfit who Lameis missed repeatedly on the field. That is called truth, dummy. Time to move on, Jameis ain’t coming back genius.

Listen Hitler, why don’t you take a break from the board for a while. You clearly are on the punch and aren’t making any sense lately.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Says the guy with twenty screen names and disappeared when Jameis shit his pants during games. Coward.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Says the guy with twenty screen names and disappeared when Jameis shit his pants during games. Coward.

Again, even a month off will be great.

This season isn’t going to happen. That is almost official. You can come back next year at this time and fill in the blanks, hopefully with a little more knowledge and less name calling. You can spend your time reading up on all the 44 year old QBs that have been to the playoffs in the past 40 years…

• Wutt

Participant

There are plenty of democratic cities that don’t have this problem you clown you post about some very large cities, especially NYC. OFC there is going to be crime in NYC you idiot
      with over 8 million people living there. These cities have had both GOP and Democratic governers…the problem still exists….Your arguement is useless.

@Roy
      I’m white. I don’t have a problem with black people… I have a problem with white liberals pretending that they care about black people. White liberals have oppressed black people for decades in major cities. Democrats, like Bill Clinton – who created the Crime Bill – put tons of black people in prison for stupid crap. You know, the bill that Trump removed with his First Step act. To note, Biden supported the Crime Bill, as well as other amendments to bills that put more people in prison for longer terms. These bills hurt the black population more than the white population.

Also, most issues that black people have, are in the inner city. Major cities. Cities that Democrats have had not only the majority presence, but the monopoly on policies. These cities have the highest rates of low income people, which affect minorities more than whites. In these cities, Democrats are in charge of appointing judges and DA’s as well as the police chiefs and commissioners. Everyone knows that ALL politicians hire based on friendships, so they’re putting Democrats in these positions. Democrats encourage single motherhood and government assistance. The inner city schools generally have the worst education systems. Every policy that Democrats put in place, is designed to prevent black people from moving up in society. They pretend to care. They pretend help them. Yet, they ignore them until it comes to election time.

Democrat politicians are encouraging illegal immigrants by having “Sanctuary Cities”. These same politicians are giving these illegal immigrants financial assistance, free education, free college tuition, drivers licenses, and basically exempting them from prosecution on any crime. This hurts the black population the most. It takes away jobs and funding that could be used to improve the inner cities.

For the most part, I’m talking about the piece of crap politicians. People like you who are everyday citizens are just blind to what’s really going on. You’re not a garbage human being, like the politicians, just ignorant.

It’s not a coincidence that cities like Baltimore, Chicago, Minneapolis, NYC, etc, all have terrible crime rates, terrible unemployment, terrible education systems, and all run by Democrats.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ironic coming from a twat like you. Your opinion is garbage.

This season isn’t going to happen. That is almost official. You can come back next year at this time and fill in the blanks, hopefully with a little more knowledge and less name calling. You can spend your time reading up on all the 44 year old QBs that have been to the playoffs in the past 40 years…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ironic coming from a twat like you. Your opinion is garbage.

When Hitler’s bell end isn’t lodged in the back of your throat, maybe you can come up for air and post something we can understand.

• captain ahab

Participant

Wasn’t this post about DeSean Jackson’s anti-semitic quote, what does this topic have to do with Jameis Winston?

• RudeGuy

Participant

Wasn’t this post about DeSean Jackson’s anti-semitic quote, what does this topic have to do with Jameis Winston?

It always seem to happen with threads on here. It becomes a name calling circus.

Back on topic. Former NBA player Stephen Jackson came out yesterday to say DeSean was “speaking the truth”.

He then goes on CNN tonight to try to clear things up. He ends up dropping anti-semitic comments. Don Lemon had to call him out on it. At the end he says he understands. I’m not really sure he does. Watch it for yourself.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

One would think Stephen Jackson or anyone else would have stayed clear of this DeSean mess. He’s trying to clean it up by saying he was talking about the Riley Cooper situation from years back. The only problem is there was not one word said by him or DeSean in public about Cooper until right now. He looked very uncomfortable during that CNN interview. I will never understand how people see a fire in social media and feel the need to jump right in with their 2 cents. Good luck trying to put the fire out.

• kenntak

Participant

It was bad enough DeSean said those things in the first place, but Stephen Jackson defended him? What’s worse a person “accidentally” making anti-Semitic remarks, or the other person jumping in to “accidentally” support it? Mental giants there!

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

@dyt,

I think you have deflategatesteve syndrome. Quit complaining about dfs when you’re behaving the exact same way. This thread is about Djax’ anti-semitic comment.

damn… quit being a diva already! smh

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Should Djax wear a “Jewish Lives Matter” shirt to show solidarity against his anti-semitic comment? /s

(/s = sarcasm… I can’t take a chance someone is incapable of noticing sarcasm.)

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Should Djax wear a “Jewish Lives Matter” shirt to show solidarity against his anti-semitic comment? /s

Just don’t do it at work. It might get you fired. ;)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope. I will keep bashing his worthless opinion as I see fit. Mind your own, he’s a troll.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope. I will keep bashing his worthless opinion as I see fit. Mind your own, he’s a troll.

Don’t take this the wrong way X, but you are lower than a mouse’s taint. Go hang yourself.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moron kept saying plug and play at QB. Idiot.

• Roy

Participant

Jackson got a lot of grief and consequences from his team, and rightfully so. I’ve never been a Jackson fan, like many of us because of his performance in Tampa Bay.

But give credit where its due for a sincere apology. First, he apologized on camera. He didn’t have his agent write a letter and attribute it to the athlete, but then he never comes out and talks about it. That’s one of my pet peeves in Sports is the written apology, such as Jameis Winston’s written apology to the Uber driver. Jackson came out and faced the music and seemed to be sincere in his apology. Second, he’s taking it further by accepting an invitation to tour Auschwitz with a Holocaust survivor.

0ne0fone
      Verified
      Today I had an opportunity to speak with 94 year old holocaust survivor Mr. Edward Mosberg. Thank you Mr. Mosberg for your valuable time and insight today . Im taking this time to continue with educating myself and bridging the gap between different cultures, communities & religions. LOVE 2 ALL!!!!! TO BE CONTINUED …..

So I don’t know if he is turning over a new leaf or just try to unbury himself from the debris of his own making. But I hope others take a cue from Jackson. Just come on camera and say you are sorry. Don’t have your agent write a letter for you.

• buccnation

Participant

I feel like Jackson’s initial apology was pretty weak and forced. Also, while I do like seeing him taking small steps towards educating himself, I also feel like he’s doing this just so he doesn’t get cut. I’m pretty sure a day after posting his offensive social media post, he also liked a post that was defending his post.

Eagles were pretty vague on their punishment so I’m sure it depends on what he does leading up to the season.

• Roy

Participant

Buccnation, I’m not saying that Jackson has suddenly gone from jerk to good guy. But at least he’s showing his face on camera rather than issuing a statement.

• buccnation

Participant

@roy I agree man. It’s definitely a step in the right direction for him.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

It looks like Nick Cannon wanted to one up DeSean. Only a matter of time before he is also fired from the The Masked Singer.

Fired Over Anti-Semitic Comments, Nick Cannon Wants ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Ownership

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/07/15/891422809/fired-over-anti-semitic-comments-nick-cannon-wants-wild-n-out-ownership

The podcast episode in question features Cannon interviewing Richard Griffin, better known as Professor Griff, who was kicked out of the wildly popular rap group Public Enemy in 1989 after doing an interview in the Washington Times, where he reportedly claimed that Jews were responsible “for the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe.”

Throughout the interview Cannon engages in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, asking why “we give so much power to the ‘theys,’ and ‘theys’ turn into illuminati, the Zionists, the Rothschilds,” — referring to the wealthy Jewish family often used as a dog whistle for anti-Semitism.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It looks like Nick Cannon wanted to one up DeSean. Only a matter of time before he is also fired from the The Masked Singer.

Fired Over Anti-Semitic Comments, Nick Cannon Wants ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Ownership

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/07/15/891422809/fired-over-anti-semitic-comments-nick-cannon-wants-wild-n-out-ownership

The podcast episode in question features Cannon interviewing Richard Griffin, better known as Professor Griff, who was kicked out of the wildly popular rap group Public Enemy in 1989 after doing an interview in the Washington Times, where he reportedly claimed that Jews were responsible “for the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe.”

Throughout the interview Cannon engages in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, asking why “we give so much power to the ‘theys,’ and ‘theys’ turn into illuminati, the Zionists, the Rothschilds,” — referring to the wealthy Jewish family often used as a dog whistle for anti-Semitism.

Damning stuff.

• RudeGuy

Participant

FOX is giving him the DeSean Jackson punishment. He had to issue an apology and hang out with some Jewish people in order to see the light.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.