Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 93 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Two different massage therapists suing him for sexual assault.

Good luck trading that guy lol.

• buc_boi

Participant

Link?

• seekpar

Participant

Tim Cowlishaw [based in Dallas, Texas] said on Around The Horn yesterday that the attorney for the massage therapist is a friend and neighbor of the Texans owner.

I bet you that will raise some eyebrows around the situation.

• m_j

Participant

Tim Cowlishaw [based in Dallas, Texas] said on Around The Horn yesterday that the attorney for the massage therapist is a friend and neighbor of the Texans owner.

I bet you that will raise some eyebrows around the situation.

that would be great story, however hard to believe it is actually true!

• Vance

Participant

It is amazing how one event triggers another to come out on certain things. The shootings here in Atlanta may have reminded these ladies that they were sexually harassed. I wonder how long ago the happened.

• BucsSavant

Participant

95% of women working in Asian massage parlors have been trafficked. Happy ending are NOT harmless. I would not be surprised however, when it comes to someone as entitled as Watson. An emperor in his own mind for sure.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

3rd claim filed.

This one claiming he forced her to perform oral sex.

When it rains it pours.

• Boid Fink

Participant

6 total. Wow.

What if he is a serial rapist?

• theknees

Participant

All of this sounds like a load of shit.

• cb

Participant

6 different women who he has contracted for massage. no it exactly does not sound like a load of sit.

• Lawdy

Participant

load of somethin alright

• BucsSavant

Participant

load of somethin alright

Lol. Nice.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Could be.

Texans trying to ruin his trade value?

I find it hard to believe he “forced” a masseuse to give him oral sex. Surely theres cameras?

Gave her lots of $ I’m sure..lol

• BucsSavant

Participant

Modern day buck- breaking

• Mic

Participant

If I was Watson at this point I wouldn’t want anything to do with Houston

• SaskBucs

Participant

This whole situation seems fishy. I don’t know Deshaun Watson but I find this hard to believe. 6 women sure make it sound legit and if these accusations are from 2018 maybe I buy it more but now that the me too movement has happened and has changed society, you would have to be an absolute moron to be a celebrity and open yourself up to this over the last 2 years.

Burying his trade value and he won’t play for Houston. If he gets through the draft without being traded, I doubt he plays football this year.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Wait, so the first claim against him and the lawyer who is submitting these civil lawsuits against him are both neighbors of the owner of the Texans? Hmmm.

• Lawdy

Participant

hes in deep shit

• Swash

Participant

Let it play out, but my gut says there’s some extortion happening from this lawyer and the Texans organization. If damning evidence is produced he needs to be held accountable, but I’m skeptical about the attorney. His statement yesterday came across theatrical.

• Jon Gruden

Participant

There are some trash responses on this thread. The guy was flying masseuses in from across the country. Why do you think that is?

These accusations come from multiple women at multiple times. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he is on some power trip with as entitled as he has shown to be.

Victim blaming and conspiracy theory… 🙄

• TCB2W!

Participant

He is the filing for the first case.

Deshaun Watson lawsuit

@Jon
      Gruden

If you were a woman, would you fly to another state to give a massage to someone who has never been your client? Someone you know has some power in the area being the QB of the Texans and being a millionaire? Alone in his home?

I’m not saying women should have to be concerned in the real world, but I know I wouldn’t let my daughter even remotely consider that. The Me-Too movement made women less afraid to come out with allegations, but I doubt it really had impact on the predators already out there.

• Bucman

Participant

Its a millionaire athlete. And she must be known in the athlete community to get a call from a star player. They aren’t calling up your mom and pop shop asking for someone to be sent out. This is probably something she does often and didn’t think anything different of it.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I do also want to point out the first victim was local as stated earlier.

• Swash

Participant

Not victim blaming at all. I said let the legal process play out. If there is evidence that implicates Watson with direct misconduct than he must be held accountable, but it’s extremely naive to believe every single accusation to wealthy people is legit. I work with a big corporation, and every other week we see frivolous lawsuits filed just to see if a settlement will happen.

What’s just as bad as victim blaming is presuming someone is guilty without due process.

• Charles

Participant

winston part deux

trash

• BucsSavant

Participant

winston part deux

trash

Watson is 6 times the player Winston is, and potentially also 6 times the abuser as well

• cb

Participant

There are some trash responses on this thread. The guy was flying masseuses in from across the country. Why do you think that is?

These accusations come from multiple women at multiple times. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he is on some power trip with as entitled as he has shown to be.

exactly!

• Greattimes

Participant

If the person being accused was a Republican office holder, or having been nominated for a judgeship, he would have been castrated in the press many times over.
      Everyone should have their day in court with all the evidence being presented before judging anyone of a crime. And even then there will be conflicting opinions on the validity of the evidence.

• Swash

Participant

Yeah just like the republicans Al Franken, and Andrew Cuomo. Oh wait.. sounds like you’re just adding political conjecture where it’s not applicable.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Swash.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Four more lawsuits filed against Watson.

His goose is cooked. I don’t see him playing in 2021

• Swash

Participant

2 things to note.

There is no criminal investigation.

What was the attorneys role in soliciting clients and compiling claims?

• Bucman

Participant

Police reports are now being filed and its up to 12 women now.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Depends if the others contacted him after the first suit. If they reached out to the lawyer after it went public and the lawyer didn’t recruit them thenWatson is fucked

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by jcaulfield8.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Yeah I’d be shocked if he played in 2021

• Bucman

Participant

22 women now

• buc_boi

Participant

22 women now

Jesus man

• Swash

Participant