Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 93 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Two different massage therapists suing him for sexual assault.

Good luck trading that guy lol.

• buc_boi

Participant

Link?

• seekpar

Participant

Tim Cowlishaw [based in Dallas, Texas] said on Around The Horn yesterday that the attorney for the massage therapist is a friend and neighbor of the Texans owner.

I bet you that will raise some eyebrows around the situation.

• m_j

Participant

Tim Cowlishaw [based in Dallas, Texas] said on Around The Horn yesterday that the attorney for the massage therapist is a friend and neighbor of the Texans owner.

I bet you that will raise some eyebrows around the situation.

that would be great story, however hard to believe it is actually true!

• Vance

Participant

It is amazing how one event triggers another to come out on certain things. The shootings here in Atlanta may have reminded these ladies that they were sexually harassed. I wonder how long ago the happened.

• BucsSavant

Participant

95% of women working in Asian massage parlors have been trafficked. Happy ending are NOT harmless. I would not be surprised however, when it comes to someone as entitled as Watson. An emperor in his own mind for sure.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

3rd claim filed.

This one claiming he forced her to perform oral sex.

When it rains it pours.

• Boid Fink

Participant

6 total. Wow.

What if he is a serial rapist?

• theknees

Participant

All of this sounds like a load of shit.

• cb

Participant

6 different women who he has contracted for massage. no it exactly does not sound like a load of sit.

• Lawdy

Participant

load of somethin alright

• BucsSavant

Participant

load of somethin alright

Lol. Nice.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Could be.

Texans trying to ruin his trade value?

I find it hard to believe he “forced” a masseuse to give him oral sex. Surely theres cameras?

Gave her lots of $ I’m sure..lol

• BucsSavant

Participant

Modern day buck- breaking

• Mic

Participant

If I was Watson at this point I wouldn’t want anything to do with Houston

• SaskBucs

Participant

This whole situation seems fishy. I don’t know Deshaun Watson but I find this hard to believe. 6 women sure make it sound legit and if these accusations are from 2018 maybe I buy it more but now that the me too movement has happened and has changed society, you would have to be an absolute moron to be a celebrity and open yourself up to this over the last 2 years.

Burying his trade value and he won’t play for Houston. If he gets through the draft without being traded, I doubt he plays football this year.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Wait, so the first claim against him and the lawyer who is submitting these civil lawsuits against him are both neighbors of the owner of the Texans? Hmmm.

• Lawdy

Participant

hes in deep shit

• Swash

Participant

Let it play out, but my gut says there’s some extortion happening from this lawyer and the Texans organization. If damning evidence is produced he needs to be held accountable, but I’m skeptical about the attorney. His statement yesterday came across theatrical.

• Jon Gruden

Participant

There are some trash responses on this thread. The guy was flying masseuses in from across the country. Why do you think that is?

These accusations come from multiple women at multiple times. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he is on some power trip with as entitled as he has shown to be.

Victim blaming and conspiracy theory… 🙄

• TCB2W!

Participant

He is the filing for the first case.

Deshaun Watson lawsuit

@Jon
      Gruden

If you were a woman, would you fly to another state to give a massage to someone who has never been your client? Someone you know has some power in the area being the QB of the Texans and being a millionaire? Alone in his home?

I’m not saying women should have to be concerned in the real world, but I know I wouldn’t let my daughter even remotely consider that. The Me-Too movement made women less afraid to come out with allegations, but I doubt it really had impact on the predators already out there.

• Bucman

Participant

Its a millionaire athlete. And she must be known in the athlete community to get a call from a star player. They aren’t calling up your mom and pop shop asking for someone to be sent out. This is probably something she does often and didn’t think anything different of it.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I do also want to point out the first victim was local as stated earlier.

• Swash

Participant

Not victim blaming at all. I said let the legal process play out. If there is evidence that implicates Watson with direct misconduct than he must be held accountable, but it’s extremely naive to believe every single accusation to wealthy people is legit. I work with a big corporation, and every other week we see frivolous lawsuits filed just to see if a settlement will happen.

What’s just as bad as victim blaming is presuming someone is guilty without due process.

• Charles

Participant

winston part deux

trash

• BucsSavant

Participant

winston part deux

trash

Watson is 6 times the player Winston is, and potentially also 6 times the abuser as well

• cb

Participant

There are some trash responses on this thread. The guy was flying masseuses in from across the country. Why do you think that is?

These accusations come from multiple women at multiple times. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he is on some power trip with as entitled as he has shown to be.

exactly!

• Greattimes

Participant

If the person being accused was a Republican office holder, or having been nominated for a judgeship, he would have been castrated in the press many times over.
      Everyone should have their day in court with all the evidence being presented before judging anyone of a crime. And even then there will be conflicting opinions on the validity of the evidence.

• Swash

Participant

Yeah just like the republicans Al Franken, and Andrew Cuomo. Oh wait.. sounds like you’re just adding political conjecture where it’s not applicable.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Four more lawsuits filed against Watson.

His goose is cooked. I don’t see him playing in 2021

• Swash

Participant

2 things to note.

There is no criminal investigation.

What was the attorneys role in soliciting clients and compiling claims?

• Bucman

Participant

Police reports are now being filed and its up to 12 women now.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Depends if the others contacted him after the first suit. If they reached out to the lawyer after it went public and the lawyer didn’t recruit them thenWatson is fucked

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Yeah I’d be shocked if he played in 2021

• Bucman

Participant

22 women now

• buc_boi

Participant

22 women now

Jesus man

• Swash

Participant

• TCB2W!

Participant

Best part from the article:

The Houston Police either contacted Buzbee or the Houston Police didn’t. If that contact wasn’t made but Buzbee claims it was, this calls Buzbee’s personal integrity into question.

Again, it’s possible that all of Buzbee’s clients were assaulted and that he’s engaging in unfair or improper tactics.

• cb

Participant

who cares if the lawyer involved is scrupulous or in the right or not.
        22 women have reported some kind of sexual impropriety. do you have no women in your life? nieces, daughters, sisters, mothers, cousins, friends. does one woman deserve to be disrespected, pushed for sexual favors or assaulted? if the assaults’ are true he should be in/ go to jail. if not, he should never play in the nfl again. believe women. don’t stick up for anyone’s “right” to cross women’s boundaries non-consensually. somewhere between 1 in 2 to 1 in 3 women experience some kind of sexual assault in their lifetime(most are unreported because those that do report are attacked and many women are repress the memories unconsciously or consciously due to the emotional and psychological trauma). again, that’s someone’s mother, daughter, cousin, sister, grandmother, aunt, best friend. 1 of 3 or 1 of 2 of yours has had her sexual boundaries crossed if not been raped. think about it… advocate for women. hold men accountable. it’s up to all of us.

• Swash

Participant

Looking at this objectively one can see that there are all types of red flags from a legal standpoint. No police reports filed, a soliciting lawyer, etc. The burden of proof is on the accuser in this situation, and we’ve yet to see any. We may. And if we do I absolutely believe Watson should be held accountable with the law and civilly. But, running on the assumption he’s guilty before that evidence is something I cannot do when so many people (particularly black men) have been locked in a cage for crimes they have not committed.

• cb

Participant

swash and all,<br />
        Watson is not being tried to go to prison (“beyond a reasonable doubt”), hes being accused of crossing boundaries by 22 women (some of which go as far as sexual assault) so that the behavior can be stopped. and a lawyer is bringing a civil suit ( civil suits standard is “the preponderance of the evidence” which essentially means that it was more likely than not that something occurred in a certain way). civil suits make it clear that there will be consequences if the behavior continues, that there is a cost for wrongful behavior, and offer some restitution to those affected by the actions of the party in question where a conviction can be won.

<input type=”hidden” name=”IL_IN_ARTICLE”>

who cares if the lawyer involved is scrupulous or in the right or not. that’s not what the focus should be.<br />
        22 women have reported some kind of sexual impropriety. do you guys have women in your life? nieces, daughters, sisters, mothers, cousins, friends. does one woman deserve to be disrespected, pushed for sexual favors or assaulted? if the assaults’ are true he should be in/ go to jail. if not, but any of these improprieties are, he should never play in the nfl again. believe women. don’t stick up for anyone’s “right” to cross women’s boundaries non-consensually. somewhere between 1 in every 2 women to 1 in 3 women experience some kind of sexual assault in their lifetime(most are unreported because those that do report are attacked and many women repress the memories unconsciously or consciously due to the emotional and psychological trauma). again, that’s someone’s mother, daughter, cousin, sister, grandmother, aunt, best friend. 1 of 3 or 1 of 2 of yours has had her sexual boundaries crossed if not been raped. think about it… advocate for women. hold men accountable. it’s up to all of us.

would it interest you in asking the women in your life if theyve had their boundaries crossed in any way at any time in their life. if they didnt go public about it, asking all the reasons why? (theres no incentive to do so often even in the cases of clear provable rape). what a woman has to go through even if it’s proven. many men get probation or light sentences. the cost women have to pay is exorbitant and there is no getting their mental health, physical health or suffering back that they endure. no one wants to believe the woman. no one wants to admit any man, especially one of status, fame or reputation would do something wrong to a woman.

theyve done studies on jurors and why they dont convict in cases of rape and sexual assault even in cases where a woman is brutally beaten. jurors state they cant believe (and or dont want to believe) that the man on trial was capable of doing it. psychologist have analyzed the interviews. many wished to believe that the man in question wouldnt do it because they didnt want to believe that they live in a world where it could happen to them. they had an invested interest emotionally and psychologically in believing that a man, men in general ,or a specific man in question, wouldnt do such a thing.

here’s some stats:

<script async src=”https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”></script&gt;
        <ins class=”adsbygoogle”
        style=”display:block; text-align:center;”
        data-ad-layout=”in-article”
        data-ad-format=”fluid”
        data-ad-client=”ca-pub-6114677105545158″
        data-ad-slot=”1184249302″></ins>
        <script>
        (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
        </script>

About 0.7 percent of rapes and attempted rapes end with a felony conviction for the perpetrator, according to an estimate based on the best of the imperfect measures available.

of ALL rapes, ONLY 31% reported

5% are arrested

1% are referred to a prosecutor

.7% are convicted

.6% get jail time

(SOURCE BELOW)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/10/06/less-than-percent-rapes-lead-felony-convictions-least-percent-victims-face-emotional-physical-consequences/

there may be one thing you are not considering. they are suing him to stop him from doing the behavior to any more women. this is one of the chief functions of a civil suit to stop the behavior of the party (individual or corporation) in question. (as well as letting everyone know this really happened. i am risking all the attacks from untold numbers of men to say this happened and it shouldnt have and i dont want it to happen to others).

peace

• buc_boi

Participant

I think it’s time to move this topic down to the cove.

…I don’t care about some over rated player or all the woman he may or may not have sexually assaulted.

I’d get all the interest of This was a Bucs player, but it’s not. Just another Darren sharper/bill cosby, nothing to see here. Move along.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Overrated? I know of all the speculation being spit out in this thread, that is categorically goofy.

Dude is a stud player.

Just a little rapey apparently. Or maybe not.

Who knows. Certainly not us.

• Greattimes

Participant

I lost count, who has more accusers, Gov Cuomo or QB Watson?

• cb

Participant

greattimes re cuomo and watson,

both slime. try to use women like they arent people; against their will, to meet whatever impulse occurs to them.

• theknees

Participant

This is extortion. Suck for the Dolphins, as they were going to trade for him.

That Tua fish down there in Miami is going to smell really really badly soon.

Feel like hell for Deshaun. Good kid.

• Pennywise

Participant

He may not be playing, period , next year . Where this is smoke there is fire , not saying 22 times , but you can bet minimal a few .

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

And even if there is no criminal investigation, the NFL can step in and sit him down for a while under their personal conduct policy.

• dexmonkey

Participant

if this was one or two chicks i would be skeptical. hell i might even give some thought that Houston was behind it

this is simply too many accusers not to think that hes done something wrong at least a couple times.

hes starting to make Jameis’ issues look like small potatoes. dude is stacking up lawsuits and accusers at this point

• Greattimes

Participant

Did Watson pay for the services with a VISA or Mastercard. If he did there will be records of Watson having contact with his accusers.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

The lawyer is now pushing to make this civil case a criminal investigation. Rightfully so.

22 women? Needs to be at this point.

• m_j

Participant

if he did something, screw him.
      if this is all orchestrated from above, then wow!

• theknees

Participant

It’s starting to sound like it’s all a pack of lies.

Too bad they are going out of their way to sully a man’s reputation.

• Biggs3535

Participant

who cares if the lawyer involved is scrupulous or in the right or not.

True. That’s on brand for those ambulance chasers. Shakespeare had it right.

• Boid Fink

Participant

What makes it seem like a pack of lies? Just curious.

He may be an entitled rapey type. Who knows. Some guys get off on it, maybe he is one of them types.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Just saw a tweet that the Texans are releasing him.

• Lawdy

Participant

oof

• TCB2W!

Participant

That tweet appears fake since I don’t see it on Schefter’s twitter account. Not to mention on espn or nfl.com.

• Darktanian

Participant

Two different massage therapists suing him for sexual assault.

Good luck trading that guy lol.

EXACTLY! And you don’t find it funny that the accusations just happen to come after its been made known that he wants to be traded?

This is nothing more than a premeditated smear campaign to lower his value within the league.

Who benefits the most from it? Yeah, the Texans!

Dirty pool IMO.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Actually they don’t benefit from it at all. Because now instead of three first rounders, they’ll be lucky to get one if they trade him.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Just saw a tweet that the Texans are releasing him.

Lol.

How many times are you going to get duped by this Twitter account?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Only once. I’ve never seen this account before. And if it is a dupe, I’ll block the scumbag. He’s using a legitimate sportswriter’s link for fake news. He should be thrown in jail

• BucsSavant

Participant

Jail, huh? For how long?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

As long as it takes for Bubba and Big Willie to have their way with him.

• BucsSavant

Participant

So because you were fooled by an obvious troll account on Twitter, the author deserves to be gangraped? How draconian of you 😂

• Bucman

Participant

Its not even a new account. Barry has been trolling on twitter for years.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

So because you were fooled by an obvious troll account on Twitter, the author deserves to be gangraped? How draconian of you 😂

He deserves to go to jail and get gang raped for using a legit link (Schefter) to post false news.

• cb

Participant

contemporaneous reporting (witness testimony at the time of assault)

“This is clearly the one with the most credibility to it and clearly the one that could present criminal problems for Watson,” said Craig Mordock, a New Orleans-based attorney who frequently handles sexual assault defense and has also represented victims of sexual assault in civil and criminal matters.

Much of Jane Doe 15’s allegations are similar to those by other women, each of whom Watson hired to provide massages. In May of 2020, she said Watson contacted her via Instagram seeking a massage that would focus on his “‘groin area’, his ‘glutes’ and his ‘lower abdominals.’ ”

Doe 15 was surprised that a famous NFL quarterback sought her out. She alleged that she informed him that she was a licensed personal trainer, not a massage therapist. She could help with post-workout muscle therapy, but “massages were not her specialty.”

Watson was undeterred and scheduled her to come to his house on May 28, according to the lawsuit. She arrived and Watson led her to the theater room, where she set up before Watson returned wearing just a towel.

Doe 15 alleged in her lawsuit that when Watson “eventually flipped over onto his back, the towel fell off [and] … Watson was completely naked and exposed his penis to the Plaintiff. Watson also moved his penis onto Plaintiff’s hand. Watson had pre-ejaculate leaking out of his penis, which got onto Plaintiff’s hand. Plaintiff felt like she wanted to vomit.”

HOUSTON, TEXAS – DECEMBER 27: Deshaun Watson #4 of the Houston Texans looks on against the Cincinnati Bengals at NRG Stadium on December 27, 2020 in Houston, Texas. (Photo by Carmen Mandato/Getty Images)
      Deshaun Watson is now facing 16 civil lawsuits alleging various levels of sexual assault. (Carmen Mandato/Getty Images)
      Doe 15 said she was confused and upset and chose to end the massage session. She stated she left soon after.

Watson’s actions are a potential violation of 22.012 of the Texas penal code — indecent assault — which is punishable for up to one year in prison or a fine of $4,000.

“If what happened is as it’s described in the lawsuit, then it is absolutely indecent assault,” Mordock said.

Watson could face more serious felony sexual assault charges based on the allegations by Jane Doe No. 3 and No. 9 concerning forced oral sex, however those civil lawsuits do not indicate a level of contemporaneous reporting that Jane Doe 15 does.

“When Plaintiff got home that day,” the lawsuit reads, “Plaintiff immediately called her mom and her best friend to tell them what happened and said she was traumatized … Plaintiff also received a text message from Watson that same day asking her if she was OK. Plaintiff did not respond. For weeks afterwards, Watson repeatedly contacted Plaintiff asking if he could book her again. Plaintiff either ignored the requests or said she was too busy.”

The fact that Doe 15 alleges to have told two people — her mother and her best friend — that very day about what allegedly happened could provide significant credibility to her claim. Her story is on the record. Both individuals could be called to testify in either a criminal or civil claim.

“That is a contemporaneous report,” Mordock said. “It is the key to these cases. It signals that the alleged victim in the matter knew that it was severe enough that she had to tell someone right away. They knew something was wrong right away.

“Then you have him following up asking if she is OK?” Mordock continued. “That is not a particularly good fact for Watson. And then she refuses to engage with him.”

The lawsuit did not include any of the alleged direct messages or text threads between the two. There would, however, be records of any communication between them if they did in fact take place, as Jane Doe 15 alleges.

Jane Doe 15 is, as the moniker suggests, the 15th woman to file a lawsuit against Watson. All of the plaintiffs have the same attorney, Tony Buzbee, which Watson’s team has suggested undermines their credibility.

While it is not known when Doe 15 contacted Buzbee, the timing of her lawsuit, a full week after Jane Doe 1 first made her allegations public, suggests she joined up after the news broke.

If that is the case, then her contemporaneous report on May 28 would potentially offer proof that she isn’t just mimicking the stories of the other massage therapists. In fact, she established the story before any of them began telling very similar ones. Hers would be the first known report, and since what she told her mother and friend would be unknown to the others, it in turn makes their ensuing stories more believable.

“It matches up with pretty much every other description, but she reported it in May, when she knew nothing about any other women or any other complaints and no other women knew about her,” Mordock said.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/the-lawsuit-that-is-most-problematic-for-deshaun-watson-014827728.html

• Bucman

Participant

Really going to get interesting of this goes criminal and the evidence of a criminal offense comes out. Was this guy trying to get the hell outta Houston before this came out or is he the victim of the biggest smear campaign ever.

• TCB2W!

Participant

“My second reaction is a question: Why would his marketing agent admit Watson had sex for pay with a massage therapist, consensual or otherwise?” Buzbee said. “We will also provide a copy of the non-disclosure agreement that Deshaun Watson and his marketing manager repeatedly insisted that Jane Doe (and others) sign after (and sometimes before) the ‘massage session,’ which she refused to sign.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/tony-buzbee-responds-to-deshaun-watson-blackmail-claim/

<input type=”hidden” name=”IL_IN_ARTICLE”>

If that’s true, uh-oh.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/the-lawsuit-that-is-most-problematic-for-deshaun-watson-014827728.html

This one might be a game changer, dude could be in serious trouble in the eyes of the NFL, public opinion, if this stuff is true

• Greattimes

Participant

One of the reasons victims of sexual assaults don’t come forward are because of the treatment they get in the press and because of comments made on boards like this one. Some people (aka Theknees) come out and say that it is all a pack of lies. All parties deserve to have the cases heard in a court of law to determine what the truth is.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Funny because theknees has always blamed the women for getting sexually assaulted.

Jaboo sexually assaulting those females? Nope he said. It was their fault and their motives were impure. He’s a clown. A real detriment to society with the garbage he spews.

He’s a dumbass.

• buc_boi

Participant

Funny because theknees has always blamed the women for getting sexually assaulted.

Jaboo sexually assaulting those females? Nope he said. It was their fault and their motives were impure. He’s a clown. A real detriment to society with the garbage he spews.

He’s a dumbass.

This is true, dude said the same thing about Winston.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

He’s guilty.
      NFL suspend him indefinitely?

That being said, what would one expect to happen in a massage parlor? I mean really!
      Dark windows or totally curtain covered…

It would be nice if the Bucs could get him cheap. Buy low, sell high.

• cb

Participant

One of the reasons victims of sexual assaults don’t come forward are because of the treatment they get in the press and because of comments made on boards like this one. Some people (aka Theknees) come out and say that it is all a pack of lies. All parties deserve to have the cases heard in a court of law to determine what the truth is.

“One of the reasons victims of sexual assaults don’t come forward are because of the treatment they get in the press and because of comments made on boards like this one. Some people (aka Theknees) come out and say that it is all a pack of lies”

you got that exactly right.

• Runole

Participant

Let it play out, but my gut says there’s some extortion happening from this lawyer and the Texans organization. If damning evidence is produced he needs to be held accountable, but I’m skeptical about the attorney. His statement yesterday came across theatrical.

agree In the age of ‘guilty until proven innocent” that seems to be the real issue.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I mean let’s hear the details. If the guy was only getting happy endings or they were performing other acts on him, then really need to understand how it was not consensual. And if he’s flying them out have to believe it was discussed before hand.

A lot individuals coming out so it doesn’t look good for Deshaun as might be some merit here.

Luckily for Deshaun Watson, in liberal media – BLM > METOO

Just wondering where Asian hate ranks – likely third. Thoughts?

• seekpar

Participant

Just saw scrolling across the screen on espn. Watson allegedly deleting Instagram posts and contacting plaintiffs. Looks like his goose is cooked.

• Biggs3535

Participant

The Bill Cosby comparison is looking pretty good. I don’t see how this guy isn’t toast.

• m_j

Participant

the best conspiracy theory: he orchestrated the whole thing, texans let him go, case gets withdrawn, fullstop!

whatever, this is getting really interesting!

• dalbuc

Participant

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/29/first-hand-story-of-deshaun-watson-inappropriate-behavior-not-in-lawsuit

Not involved in the lawsuits but story is similar and reported it to others at the time.

• dexmonkey

Participant

at this point there is almost no fathomable chance that this is a setup or a shakedown. theres entirely too many accusers from all over the place to be a coincidence. the NFL needs to step up and put this dude on the Commissioners Exempt list at the very least to show that they’re taking all of this serious

• adkindo

Participant

I agree that it is unlikely that all of the accusations are false….but I will say that I do not trust the lawyer behind the “victims”. He seems to be loving the attention and really getting off on taking down Watson. You can never be 100% sure when dealing with an attention seeking attorney.

• adkindo

Participant

The Texans have to be sick over not trading this guy when he had a lot of value.

• kenntak

Participant

I wonder how much of this, if any, the Texas organization was aware of when Watson still could have been traded for good value. What a disaster.

• buc-in-out

Participant

If I’m a multi-billionaire I’m calling up Cal McNair and trying to lowball him to buy his absolute laughing stock of a franchise right now.

I’m curious much value the Texans franchise has lost over the course of the last 2 years.

• theknees

Participant

Seems more and more like nothing will become of this.

Weak as hell.

• Biggs3535

Participant

If we’re being honest, it was over for Watson the moment this was posted:

All of this sounds like a load of shit.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol!

theknees is about right. Idiot is always on them for sure.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

The knees…. what a laughing stock.
      You just guaranteed he’s going to get put away

• theknees

Participant

The knees…. what a laughing stock.
      You just guaranteed he’s going to get put away

Sounds like you are catching on.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

This is really serious for Watson.

The Sport’s Illustrated article this week

will make the league put Watson on

hold till it is resolved.

And it looks like it may be resolved against Watson.

23+ cases and internet messages by Watson trying to settle with complaints.

Going to be very hard to overcome.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Guy sounds like a real wackadoo, thrusting his leaky pecker in the air over and over. What a move.

• Biggs3535

Participant

thrusting his leaky pecker in the air over and over.

Is that not how you’re supposed to do it?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

And the unthinkable and inevitable has happened. The Houston Police Department has launched a criminal probe into these allegations.

• Boid Fink

Participant

theknees just doomed Watson. Watson doomed himself.

But damn…theknees, GottaJaboo, RodToastJones, Buccmaniacs83, you are about the dumbest son of a bitch alive. For real.

Regarding anything, you are about as dumb as anyone I have ever associated with. Literally the dumbest. And the weakest.

• Wutt

Participant

23 accusers and now a police is some bad shit. @theknees is a clown. Sure he has 18 that says he did nothing. I wonder how much he paid those woman to say that. That dudes career is in jeopardy.

• Vance

Participant

Bret Kavanaugh: I just like beer!
      Deshaun Watson: I just like Massages!

Not guilty !

• theknees

Participant

The way the lawyer retracted so much this week, it feel more and more like he’s innocent. It’s weird…

@Boid Fink – The next time I’m getting long term sack time with your girl, I’ll tell her to make sure she holds you as you cry and cry over me.

• m_j

Participant

you were watching too much “suits“

if there is civil case with so many plaintiffs there is no way DA is not looking into it, especially with potential sexual harassment involved!

• BucBalla85

Participant

Either way needs to be an investigation. When someone says they are raped or sexually assaulted it’s a very serious accusation and everything needs to be taken into consideration. What was happening with some was if an accusation happened their reputation was tarnished before knowing what happened. We need to have investigations to make sure the truth comes out. Can’t just say he’s guilty with no investigation. In fact should really do one when that many says something. Either way should be done with even just one. And if they are doing this to ruin his reputation then they should be charged with lying about it. If he did you charge him with the full extent of the law.. Justice just needs to be real with these things. Just my opinion.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

Yeah rape is serious. But what exactly is “sexual assault”, and why is it is so super-serious now? Winston and the Uber driver, would be considered “sexual assault”, right?

These women were being paid, by Watson, to be groped and fucked in some cases. In what universe is a man’s life ruined for “raping” a women he is paying to fuck?

• Biggs3535

Participant

The next time I’m getting long term sack time

I’ve always thought you liked sacks.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol!

The next time I’m getting long term sack time

I’ve always thought you liked sacks.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

• Runole

Participant

Thanks Joe Biden and his open border for sex trafficking.
      Watson thanks you!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Watson thanks you!

I guess the board’s resident low-IQ, knuckle-dragging, window licker can’t help but bring politics into a football thread.

The irony being that the overwhelming majority of Watson’s accusers claim the instances occurred last year. You know, under another administration.

Oh, and I guess the “innocent until proven guilty” tag line only applies to players wearing garnet and gold.

Again, irony…

• buc_boi

Participant

Jesus….

Keep it down in the cove yall, please

• Runole

Participant

Watson thanks you!

I guess the board’s resident low-IQ, knuckle-dragging, window licker can’t help but bring politics into a football thread.

The irony being that the overwhelming majority of Watson’s accusers claim the instances occurred last year. You know, under another administration.

Oh, and I guess the “innocent until proven guilty” tag line only applies to players wearing garnet and gold.

Again, irony…

Nailed it! Donkey and Watson believe in Open borders. How else would massage parlors exist in such numbers?

Donkey also believes in lying gold digging cleat chasers. Oh you got it wrong it is “Guilty until proven innocent” that is your wheel house. So you voted for senile puppet Biden? case closed!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So, another long-winded rant filled with multiple straw men.

Surrender noted…

• Runole

Participant

So, another long-winded rant filled with multiple straw men.

Surrender noted…

May you always be miserable. Your choice!lol

• Greattimes

Participant

The Panthers trading for Sam Darnold instead of trading for Watson shows just how serious NFL teams are taking the accusations against Watson. Carolina was one of the teams that was intensely interested in Watson only a few weeks ago.

• m_j

Participant

“Were there sometimes consensual encounters? Yes“, Watson‘s lawyer said.

well, he might buy himself out but this is easily going out of “fabricated story“ area.

• AntCam

Participant

I wonder will they take the 32nd for him🤔.

Fire those Cannons!!!!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I wonder will they take the 32nd for him🤔.

I’m sure Licht would make that deal in a heartbeat. And when Brady hangs it up, we’d have multiple Super Bowls.

• BucBalla85

Participant

We all have our opinions on this but this surely isn’t a good look for him.

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.