Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Garv

Participant

Amazing how the Bucs won the Super Bowl despite the constant criticism and “advice” from Reynolds and Ledyard on the YouTube channel. Not the right schemes on offense (30 points a game not good enough, Fornette a joke (LOOK at his freaking NUMBERS) etc. etc.
      Well let me tell you this. Long time fans could see this coming by the time the playoffs started! Bucs MORE than passed the eye test. But once again, Bucs were going to lose if the Bucs kept running things their way and not the way of Reynolds and Ledyard. So bring in Dwight Smith who tell everyone the fix was in before the game? THAT’S the ticket!

Well, STUFF IT! Bucs WIN their second SUPER BOWL WITHOUT following SR and JL’s “expert” advice? IMPOSSIBLE! ROTFLMAO
      SCREW the “experts!” The fans knew better and were proven right.

“We’re all here because we’re not all there.”
      as always, GO BUCS!!!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Garv.
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Garv.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Sometimes we over analyze things and it is pretty straight forward. Bucs went on a winning streak at the right time. The offense evolved for the playoffs and the defense performed. A total team effort. The coaches also improved with adjustments.

Build the trenches!

• JC5100

Participant

You’re a straight homer if you say you saw this coming. There was nothing done in the regular season that would lead you to believe they would go on this run.

1. They were 1-5 vs playoff teams.

2. One of the worst losses in franchise history.

3. Down 17 late in the 3rd vs the terrible Falcons in December.

• Garv

Participant

And you sir, are a straight pita. Keep dissing jackass. See if fans who had faith give a damn.

LOL BUCCANEERS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS even though they did it through THEIR coaching, THEIR players and not the annoying bullshit spewed by the “experts.”

as always, GO BUCS!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Strongly disagree.

Knew it would take them time to gel.

They were trending up toward end of season and into playoffs; were winning games even though they weren’t playing their best or what they were capable of.

They played their best game of the season, reached their potential when it counted.

I guess one would have to have an eye for potential, similar to draft skills. :-)

• ryan24

Participant

JC fighting hard for that SKOSsy award thread after thread. You have to hand it to him, he’s a competitive SOB.

• Biggs3535

Participant

You’re a straight homer if you say you saw this coming.

True. The realists like yourself said losing Adam Humphries was the “beginning of the end.”

But Garv is a homer. You are right about that.

They were 1-5 vs playoff teams.

5-5 now, Mr. Red Board GM, after consecutively beating Brees, Rodgers, and Mahomes. Pretty good run, some would say.

• Garv

Participant

So be it. A homer who was right vs. all the annoying “experts” who were so laughingly wrong. LOL

as always, GO BUCS!!!

• Dy-nasty D

Participant

Ledyard’s been completely on in his analyses, especially at the bye week, where he innumerated the Bucs’ tendencies, and what they needed to do to improve.
      At times, I thought Lefty and Bowles were reading his articles.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Not sure where this is coming from. They basically did exactly what Ledyard said they should do on defense.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Exactly.

The hate Ledyard gets is comical.

• Garv

Participant

LOL Yeah, because they listen to PR. For the love of God it’s too much really.

I have to get out of here. PR is just not what they used to be and listening to their shitty podcasts has been a drag for some time. God I despise “expert” bullshit for know it alls who know very little.

Time to take a break from this dump for another year or two.

Last but not least, TRY to enjoy the fantastic team we saw win the Super Bowl, the best team in Buccaneer history by FAR! Unless PR “friend” Dwight smith is right and the game was fixed. LOL

as always, GO BUCS!!!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

@garv wrote:

God I despise “expert” bullshit for know it alls who know very little.

Ledyard has posted more insightful football material in one season than you have in your entire PR existence. Don’t be salty, Super Fan.

Last but not least, TRY to enjoy the fantastic team we saw win the Super Bowl,

We are enjoying it.

You’re the one who started the whiny thread crying over content.

• Beatles123

Participant

Hi Garv! Good to see you! :)

“As Garv sees it!” Good times! ITS A GREAT DAY!!!!

• Garv

Participant

It is my friend, it most definitely is. BTW, looking forward to the Jackson Get Back film? I sure am.

as always, GO BUCS!!!

• Beatles123

Participant

Oh Hell yeah i am! That trailer was sweet! Im the biggest hardcore Beatles nerd ever, and I only recognized one scene from it thanks to bootleg audio of the sessions. (Lennon reading the newspaper) Everything else was totally new to me, and I thought i’d heard and seen everything. It was literally like discovering a lost chamber of gold and I’m so excited!

ANYWAY, sorry about that tangent everyone! GO BUUUUUCS!

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

They cant even get a message board right, you expected them to give sound football advice?

• Pepsi

Participant

yea not agreeing with this one garv.. this offensively stacked team did look lost on offense for much of the season. and on defense they got into a scary rut. They came together to be the team we all knew they were capable of being in the last quarter of the season and then steam rolled the post season but early and mid season criticisms werent unwarranted. pointing to the 30 points per game.. numbers are for people who dont watch all 60 min of every bucs game. Kinda like people thinking Shaq Barrett was playing poorly because he didnt have the sack numbers.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Pepsi.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I never dissect everyone’s words to this extent. If someone at PR said we need to involve the RBs n TEs in this game as I kept screaming for two weeks.. then yeah.
      If they were nervous , they wouldn’t ? I could see why. I was nervous a bit but obviously a good HC/ OC is cognizant of reality even if it goes against the “ideal” way of winning.

Great coaching through playoffs and continued last night!

• theknees

Participant

OP, how about losing the Kenny Loggins avatar profile pic and people will take you more seriously…

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Odd… you still post and poking at another poster to be taken seriously. hahahhaha

you lack self-awareness, but, hey, this is why no one ever takes you seriously, especially after Brady helped deliver the Lombardi.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s Loggins?

Man, here I was this whole time thinking it was a likeness of Garv himself.

Well, this old ugly coot feels alot better now!

• Donkey

Participant

Number 1 rule of football is to never bet against Tom Brady.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.