Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• CaliBucsFan

Participant

Who do y’all think is overrated and/or likely to fail in the NFL from among the top prospects and why?I'm going with Kahlil Mack.  I question the level of competition he faced and am always hesitant to buy into the hype of guy's who's draft stock rises after the season ends.  These latest mocks with the Texans taking him #1 overall are ridiculous and I would lmao if that happens.I also think that whoever drafts Bortles will be drafting another quarterback a few years later.  Generally speaking, if I never heard a QB's name once during the season than he has no business being discussed as a first round pick, that's how you get a Josh Freeman at QB.Mack and Bortles are my sure fire busy picks, who are yours?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Morgan Moses is pretty overrated. Seems like a smart kid, but I think he’s going to be just a ho-hum pro at best.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I disagree with you on Mack bro.  Was at the UGA game last year when he terrorized them and they were 1 play away from playing for a NC.  I think Robinson is overrated for a guy who never had to pass block. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney.

There is a lot of hate of this guy around here most likely because he is a Falcons fan IMO...not sayingn thats the reason you are giving...but all in all Clowney is the real dealHe is as sure fire as Megatron was coming out of GTAnd I remember a lot of people saying they would have took Adams still even if we had a shot at both because the hype was so big on him (CJ) he was destined to BUSTThere are just some players who have the hype for a reasonClowney is going to have a career of 8-9 straight years with double digit sacks and ill bet my house on thatSome people just hate the hype....I do when the player has done nothing in college...a la Josh Freeman...but Clowney was ready to play NFL ball as a freshman...and start

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mack dominated the opening game against Ohio State. Everyone was talking about him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My two BustsBridgewaterBarr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mack dominated the opening game against Ohio State. Everyone was talking about him.

I said the never heard of him thing about Bortles, Mack I had at least heard of after that Ohio St game.  I just think he's not even close to the talent that Clowney is and I also would take Barr over him if I want pass rush, but that's just my opinion and, like a-holes we all got them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Clowney doesn’t engage and mature – it’s him by a mile.JFF just because no one will ever live up to that hype machine.Mack?  no freaking way...  only by fluke injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ManzielBarrCarrMack

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Clowney doesn't engage and mature - it's him by a mile.JFF just because no one will ever live up to that hype machine.Mack?  no freaking way...  only by fluke injury.

I at least understand the thinking with the first 2 but what makes Mack such a  can't-miss prospect to you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s my gut feeling… watching the guy, his attitude, confidence and talent.He's just one of those guys who you just know is going to kick this NFL things a$$

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is less about the player and more about his injury history, but you have to really wonder how durable CJ Mosely’s going to be long-term. Elbow and Hip dislocations already? Plus a torn labrum. It’s not exactly a finesse position either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ealy, Barr, Lewan

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every Alabama player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every Alabama player.

this is a pretty good choice

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most likely to not live up to expectations?ClowneyMackMosleyCarrEvansEbronBenjaminKouandjioDennard

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most likely to not live up to expectations?ClowneyMackMosleyCarrEvansEbronBenjamin

usually its about half of the guys picked in the 1st round

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one has ever busted as bad as Manziel is about to.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.