Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

What’s funny is that the work of 54 David that makes life easier for White in all those clips. LVD is always in the correct gap. Now, White does have wheels when both LVD and White were preoccupied by OLinemen/TE on a power run left. One of the flaws White does need to work on is shredding blocks, which he got locked on early.

White did improve his coverage during the playoffs, but it feels as though I’m the minority that says the best LB is still David. You want tight coverage, then it’s David’s job.

White’s got so much hype. Hell, I was hyping him to be drafted by the Bucs, but he did struggle in coverage for the past two regular seasons. In the playoffs, it seems when tight coverage on the TE or RB is required, then it’s LVD’s job to do that coverage as White plays the rover/spy/zone guy.

• buc_boi

Participant

Not sure why every white topic has to turn into some competition between white and David for, but it’s comical AF.

Like y’all are trying so hard to give credit to David for whites success, I mean did David make any of all the other linebackers that came through Tampa in The past 8 years look as good as “he did” with white? No

Too funny

• Detrimental

Participant

White has gave David credit on prep film study. So yeah he def helped White mentally. White turned it up a notch in the post season after having a loopy regular season.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

So loopy he was an all pro!

• buc-in-out

Participant

All Devin White’s done is improve, game after game, year after year. The game has slowed down for him, he’s fully bought into the system and his coverage has gotten better. I dont think he’d be as good as he’s been without LVD.

There’s a few things he has that you can’t teach, his speed, leadership and his ferociousness.

I was disappointed with the pick, I like many others wanted Josh Allen… but this year he’s turned a page, he’s showing us why he was a top 5 pick, and he’s playing like it. I’m really proud of him and his development.

• Ramonb

Participant

His splash play potential is huge, he just needs to improve his areas of deficiency, and I fully believe that he will.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Made great progress after a rough start.

Best crow I ever ate. Congrats to all that want to rub that in my face…

Nomnomnom

Still has some room to improve and I hope we get LVD back

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.